Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 07:57 AM   #841
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
Yes, so every on could have it. It's the price I don't like about. And for 45 dollers, I could save up for a BIG lego set.
Then buy the lego set! No one is stopping you. If it seems fun to you, then go for it!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #842
oo hoo! I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Yes, so every on could have it. It's the price I don't like about. And for 45 dollers, I could save up for a BIG lego set.
Actually the Lego set is a much worse deal. If you sign up for the $45 annual membership, you are only really paying $4 for the entire membership.

They give you $8 in eStore points immediately for signing up and then an additional $3 a month for the rest of the year. Which, if you do your math, means that they are giving you $41 back, so it is only $4 for the membership. Sorry, but it's true.

Are you angry at Lego too because of the price of their product? Just curious.

Should Legos be free? And our groceries and clothes too? Or just Deluxe memberships?

Of course, not everyone can have a big Lego set either so I guess that's "unfair" too.

Last edited by kcbkat; 07-27-2009 at 08:49 AM..
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 08:15 AM   #843
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

These are good points.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #844
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
These are good points.
Thank you
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #845

Agent Bunny will become famous soon enough

Its like giving people free money....... paying for online only things
Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #846

soccerlover_00 will become famous soon enough

i get what ur saying. the only reason that im pretty muc on webkinz is cuz of this site!
soccerlover_00 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #847
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kcbkat
Actually the Lego set is a much worse deal. If you sign up for the $45 annual membership, you are only really paying $4 for the entire membership.

They give you $8 in eStore points immediately for signing up and then an additional $3 a month for the rest of the year. Which, if you do your math, means that they are giving you $41 back, so it is only $4 for the membership. Sorry, but it's true.

Are you angry at Lego too because of the price of their product? Just curious.

Should Legos be free? And our groceries and clothes too? Or just Deluxe memberships?

Of course, not everyone can have a big Lego set either so I guess that's "unfair" too.
Deluxe membership is VIRTUAL, can't hold. Lego is real (need better word), can hold. I don't like the estore and don't buy anything so I wiuld like the 1 month if I ever get it. It cost $1 (less) to make a membership online, but about $10 to make a $45 doller set + if it's starwars, it cost more because of a license. Deluxe membership should be free if you have 50+ pets.

Am I mad a Lego fo the price, no. Look here for a $40 price set. Becase of a license it cost more, but is still worth it (420 pieces plus 3-4 rare ones)

Everyone can have a lego set, if they have money they can go to a walmart. But for a membership, you have to have a credit card to use.

Last edited by coupon12; 07-27-2009 at 06:58 PM..
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #848
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Deluxe membership is VIRTUAL, can't hold. Lego is real (need better word), can hold. I don't like the estore and don't buy anything so I wiuld like the 1 month if I ever get it. It cost $1 (less) to make a membership online, but about $10 to make a $45 doller set + if it's starwars, it cost more because of a license. Deluxe membership should be free if you have 50+ pets.

Am I mad a Lego fo the price, no. Look here for a $40 price set. Becase of a license it cost more, but is still worth it (420 pieces plus 3-4 rare ones)

Everyone can have a lego set, if they have money they can go to a walmart. But for a membership, you have to have a credit card to use.

Better word is material object
Old 07-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #849
oo hoo! I ♥ my

Deluxe membership is VIRTUAL, can't hold. Lego is real (need better word), can hold.
I understand what you mean, but you're a Gift Trainee. Virtual items mean something to you right? Or you wouldn't go through all the effort to become Gifted.

Deluxe membership should be free if you have 50+ pets.
Not a bad idea Maybe you can e-mail Ganz. Might convince them.

Looks very nice Maybe you can save your money up for it. Good luck!

Not true. Check out this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...things-528849/

Last edited by kcbkat; 07-27-2009 at 08:56 PM..
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #850
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Yeah!! And with the economy, the money is really tight for a lot a families. They can barely afford a computer, and then the spend some of their money on a webkinz, only to find out that to REALLY get their money back, they have to spend EVEN MORE of it!!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3