Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #821
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by horsegal26
Hey i haven't been on in a while...hopefully Ganz will fix some glitches while the site is down...altho i am able to log in....???
Really? Then maybe it is coming back up!
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #822
Call me Isabel!!
Webkinz :)

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

well i can press log in and then the screen comes up and i log in but it gets stuck loading and i have to exit out b4 i get to the newspaper...but they are working on it!! ;0
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #823
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

I somewhat, to a degree, agree... but I also disagree. A month or two ago I made a thread much like this one sharing my concerns with the e-store, kinzclips, high kinzcash money, too many webkinz, and much more. After reading the replies on my thread it opened my eyes. Now, I try very hard to see both points, and I most certainly see them here.

What is beggining to happen is that kids are getting tired of webkinz and such so they tell their parents. You want to know what the parents think... "Well I spent sooo much money on those little plushies, I can't just let them go to waste and sit in the corner of my childs' room as a dust collector." So you know what they do? BINGO... they begin to play on webkinz, especially the moms, this is why... I believe things aren't as 'kid friendly' as you say as things used to be. Parents always have the money and that's why I believe the e-store, dulexe memberships, etc. were formed. However, Webkinz is still 'kid friendly' with the games, kinzchat plus, the making of webkinz jr., etc.

Ganz has to do this (make more Webkinz at a higher price), as you say, because it's a company. You have to keep production up so the kids have so much to choose from, or their eyes wonder to some shiny new toy, thus making Ganz loose money. That's the big reason for the mass production and what not.

Ganz I gaurentee you is trying their hardest to fix the glitches, but you can't make everyone happy all at once, so we all have mixed feelings on this issue.

If you believe that Webkinz are overpriced, it's simple... stop buying them. Once Ganz sees the dip in cash flow... they will figure out what is wrong.

If you have a Webkinz in poor quality, there is also a simple way to fix that... take it back to the store, and then if they don't accept it, ship it to the manufacturer (GANZ) and send them a letter regaurding your plushy.

You don't know that GANZ spent all that time on the Treetop room. I have not personally seen it, but perhaps they were also thinking up ways to fix the glitches you were concerned about.

I DO NOT agree with the one year only plan with deluxe memberships, you should get to choose if you can pay for it month for month, 6 straight months, or 1 full year. Much like they do with Toon Town that my brotheres like to play so much.

Once quick question... What do you mean by "for us normal account people"? That confused me a little.

Thanks for your imput, and I hope that you see my point of veiw also.

♥Karsen! (:
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #824
nightprincess10

summerr:] will become famous soon enough

I absolutely agree! Ganz is becoming money grubbers!
summerr:] is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #825
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
I somewhat, to a degree, agree... but I also disagree. A month or two ago I made a thread much like this one sharing my concerns with the e-store, kinzclips, high kinzcash money, too many webkinz, and much more. After reading the replies on my thread it opened my eyes. Now, I try very hard to see both points, and I most certainly see them here.

What is beggining to happen is that kids are getting tired of webkinz and such so they tell their parents. You want to know what the parents think... "Well I spent sooo much money on those little plushies, I can't just let them go to waste and sit in the corner of my childs' room as a dust collector." So you know what they do? BINGO... they begin to play on webkinz, especially the moms, this is why... I believe things aren't as 'kid friendly' as you say as things used to be. Parents always have the money and that's why I believe the e-store, dulexe memberships, etc. were formed. However, Webkinz is still 'kid friendly' with the games, kinzchat plus, the making of webkinz jr., etc.

Ganz has to do this (make more Webkinz at a higher price), as you say, because it's a company. You have to keep production up so the kids have so much to choose from, or their eyes wonder to some shiny new toy, thus making Ganz loose money. That's the big reason for the mass production and what not.

Ganz I gaurentee you is trying their hardest to fix the glitches, but you can't make everyone happy all at once, so we all have mixed feelings on this issue.

If you believe that Webkinz are overpriced, it's simple... stop buying them. Once Ganz sees the dip in cash flow... they will figure out what is wrong.

If you have a Webkinz in poor quality, there is also a simple way to fix that... take it back to the store, and then if they don't accept it, ship it to the manufacturer (GANZ) and send them a letter regaurding your plushy.

You don't know that GANZ spent all that time on the Treetop room. I have not personally seen it, but perhaps they were also thinking up ways to fix the glitches you were concerned about.

I DO NOT agree with the one year only plan with deluxe memberships, you should get to choose if you can pay for it month for month, 6 straight months, or 1 full year. Much like they do with Toon Town that my brotheres like to play so much.

Once quick question... What do you mean by "for us normal account people"? That confused me a little.

♥Karsen! (:
"Normal account" is an account without deluxe, sometimes one that also can't buy from e-store.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #826
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by horsegal26
Hey i haven't been on in a while...hopefully Ganz will fix some glitches while the site is down...altho i am able to log in....???
I can't log in either.

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo

♥Karsen! (:

The people who don't have deluxe,e store, kinz clip, charms, figures, stuff like that.

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-26-2009 at 01:46 PM..
Old 07-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #827
I'm jiggy2011 here a

jiggy2011 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Oh my gosh! YES! I liked it better before, before the estore, before the deluxe memberships.
I like the old fashioned pets too.
I've also noticed that they aren't paying as much attention to their plush pts anymore. It's definately unfair.
Have you also noticed how nowadays, ALL of the adds are about the ESTORE, or DELUXE MEMBERSHIPS. What ever happened to the amazing webkinz cares adds? The ones telling us to be constructive with our time?
What ever happened to those? I've seen about 1 since the estore came along! It's so unfair!!
Deluxe memberships are okay, sure, but seriously! They need to tone it down a bit! I feel so left out of some of those games and activities! DELUXE MEMBERS ONLY is everywhere now!
WE are the fans that made them what they are today, rich enough to buy stupid deluxe memberships or not, they need to figure that out! Without us, they would be nowhere!
HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT!
jiggy2011 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #828
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I see what you mean, but remember with the econamy manufacturing plushies is very expensive and it costs less in the long run to make vurtual pets. Also ganz is not stopping making plushies, they are now just adding more stuff on the estore. I dissagree with you 100%.

Deluxe memberships are also cool and you can't say that it is unfair because we pay for the extra stuff if you want the extra stuff you can buy it too. They arn't taking anything away from non deluxe members or forcing you to be a deluxe, you can choose to pay for extra stuff if you want. I don't like all the hate of deluxe, and the estore, because they are both a fine idea. If you don't like the stuff you don't need to buy it.

Ganz is a company and company's make money, they sell stuff for a living it's there job. They arn't being careless there making a living. If you don't like Ganz don't buy there products. If you don't like a product don't buy it complaining about it won't help. Make the change you want to see, I like by that quote and it means a lot. If you don't like something done complain, instead just don't buy it.

Also people are people and from experiense on programing computers, it is hard to fix glitches. They are trying to fix it hence all the maitnense jobs they do all the time. Ganz spent so much time on working on the treetop room, so they must be working on glitches. People can't say they don't fix the glitches, because you don't know, they probealy are and are having trouble doing so. Also there computer, so fast and flawless, might not get the glitches slower computers do because there computer runs so fast as well as webkinz. If Ganz was hosting webkinz from a 2003 dell beta, they would see the glitches because they are from slow running computers, but webkinz is hosted on one of the fastest computers ever made they don't get the glitches from slow computers. I have to say I have only come apon about 3 glitches on webkinz and thats because I run webkinz on the fastest househeld computer made.

~Filicity

Last edited by Filicity; 07-26-2009 at 02:19 PM..
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #829
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Yeah i agree with the "webkinz need better sewing jobs" cause my springer spaniel "Nancy Drew" had a hole in her neck so ya they need better sewing job. Poor thang lol. And since its the "Recession", some people can't buy stuff from there. Ganz should think about the Poor Economy before they start making e-store stuff willy-nilly.

Last edited by WolvesRGr8t; 07-26-2009 at 02:11 PM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 07-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #830
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Okay thanks for clearing that up for me!

♥Karsen! (:
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3