Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #791
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I personally agree. Well said.

p.s. i would rather ganz take time in the new stuff they come out with, then relese it before it was ready, and have lots of glitches. The tree top furniture came as soon as it was ready. Thankfully, there are no glitches, and i think we take that for granted sometimes. I think it's very selfish for us to say, "ok thanks ganz for finally making something for the wshop, but make if faster next time!"

i'm sure more tree top furniture will come in the future. I'm hoping for more color.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #792
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat133
When the charms were real, they were only $5. But now they are more than that and you can't even wear them. I would buy them if I could cuz I ♥ my charm bracelet ad necklace.
The charms do not cost more than 5 dollars. They cost only 1 dollar and 50 cents. That is extremely cheap, even if it is a virtual item.

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
I agree with charms and figures, but not with the rest. I mean, $8 for a pond, I would rather buy a few figures or a lego set!

No. This is the thing, they only give updates to the estore and deluxe membership. Regular members get very few updates and are being left out.
So we should pay 45 bucks and get nothing? Now that is something that seems unfair. (and regular members have gotten more updates so far. Look at some of my other posts to see the list) Is there anything else we should blame Ganz for?

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-23-2009 at 03:54 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #793
Call me Ana! :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat133
Remember when a while back, WW had that big update and it was for everyone? Or when KC plus came back? When they got Charm Forest, Kinzville Academy, My Page, Webkinz Stadium, Travel Agency, and the Wish Factory they were for everyone. Now if WW got a feature like that it might be Deluxe only.

Future things:
Deluxe column in the newpaper
A Deluxe article in the Webkinz Guide
A Deluxe room
A Deluxe section in Me and My Pets
Deluxe classes in the Kinzville Academy
Deluxe competitions in the Webkinz Stadium
Deluxe Games in the Arcade and TA
A Deluxe thingy in Quizzy's Corner
Deluxe Dicekinz Pack
Deluxe things in the Travel Agency
Deluxe rooms in the Clubhouse
A Deluxe section at the W Shop
Deluxe codes at the Code Shop
Deluxe only Exclusives
Deluxe only stuff at the eStore

I'm sure at least one thing I mentioned will happen.

Some of the eStore stuff is cool, like the outdoor stuff,. As for the online pets, they could make them plush for a change. Anything on eStore that could be real, should be real.

After all we have done, you think Ganz would be a little more appreciative. I am an, old, old member. I can remember when Ganz started, when they made updates for the better of WW.
And then Webkinz started to grow. The more popular it got, the more greedy Ganz became.

It doesn't cost them a dime to make it, but we pay way more than a quarter for it, and all it is is virtual, so they are really getting the benifit for it.
Completly agreed! Alot of people are waiting for more Quizzy's Questions, so I bet they are going to make it for Deluxe!
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #794
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
No, don't leave debating is fun!
When you have the upper hand.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #795
Call me Ana! :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
The charms do not cost more than 5 dollars. They cost only 1 dollar and 50 cents. That is extremely cheap, even if it is a virtual item.

So we should pay 45 bucks and get nothing? Now that is something that seems unfair. (and regular members have gotten more updates so far. Look at some of my other posts to see the list) Is there anything else we should blame Ganz for?
Very well put! I see what you are saying! I can not reply as of now.... one thing though, all we are complaining is that they put a few more better things for us regular members... but your point kinda crosses mine off. Hmm...
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #796
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Your gitting something, but think abput the regular members. Thoses you may not be able no use a cridet card (gift cards are use at your own risk). There living the regular members out. Science deluxe membership came out, few changes for non-estore and non-deluxe membership buyers.
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #797
Sssssssssss......

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
Your gitting something, but think abput the regular members. Thoses you may not be able no use a cridet card (gift cards are use at your own risk). There living the regular members out. Science deluxe membership came out, few changes for non-estore and non-deluxe membership buyers.
But that's not true! Regular members have gotten lots of things! Doug, magic mire, 3 new themes, zumwhere, new pets, fixing games, whizkinz......it's definitely fair.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-23-2009 at 08:58 PM..
Old 07-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #798
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

But that's not true! Regular members have gotten lots of things! Doug, magic mire, 3 new themes, zumwhere, new pets......it's definitely fair.
Think about this. Magic mire requiers e-store. Zumwhere includeds buying something off-site. Doug is good, but has many glitches.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #799
Sssssssssss......

I don't like this website anymore.......
Old 07-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #800
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

But that's not true! Regular members have gotten lots of things! Doug, magic mire, 3 new themes, zumwhere, new pets......it's definitely fair.
But what about deluxe member ship, I let's see

You’re a Deluxe Member, click the Deluxe button in the Employment Office and do one bonus job a day!

With Deluxe Membership, you can now save 10 separate outfits for each pet!

And for regular members:

Zingoz Celebration July 25th to July 31st! During this week, Wacky will be floating by - click him to get a virtual Wacky plush doll! If you’re a Wacky Zingoz arcade game fan, this is your week! We’ve brought back the Wacky Zingoz trophy — just hit Wacky over the 600 mark to win a trophy. (Been there, done that)

The rest of the Treetop furniture is now available in the W Shop! (Looks ugly for me)
coupon12 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3