Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #771
Lexxy Boo
Webkinz :)

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
It does really stink. You have to pay extra to get anything new. Instead of making more rooms to buy with kc you have to pay in real cash. I mean it's great marketing. They are getting the same amount of money for a virtual only pet that they get for a plush. They don't have to worry about paying people to produce them, ship them and their materials. The problem is that people are buying them. Sigh I have gotten 2 myself. I would not buy all of them just special ones once in awhile.
If no one bought them, then Ganz would probably just close down the eStore! That's it! What we need to do, is get everyone on to boycott the eStore! Encorage your non friends to join and boycott with us and we might have enough people boycotting to at least take some new items of the eStore. I hope. Please! Put it in your siggie. Start a boycotting club! Together, we can do this!

Although bettyv has a point... but those who have access to plushies need to boycott with me!
kitkat133 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #772
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Thank you for admitting I have a point. If you aren't buying from the e-store don't even go in there.
I am sorry to say I think a lot of what I hear is jealousy. Also nothing in the e-store is free and Deluxe memberships aren't free. If you want something from the estore maybe not getting a plushie or a new cd or something like that could be considered.
Bottom line if Ganz doesn't make money we all lose.
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #773
Lexxy Boo

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Yeah. I've found myself staring at the items in the E Store, knowing it's unfairbecause they're going to convert all their items to E Store soon enough. Next month they're coming out with only 4 or 5 webkinz. Where are the days that each month held at least 8? You couldn't even keep track. Now you forget them, because there are pretty much none. I haven't boughten a single item from the E Store. We can't afford it, not even the charms. My webkinz rules are that I have to pay for them myself and I can only buy them every few months or so.. Look at the new wallpaper for the E Store! It's so pretty! Why can't they just put it in the W Shop? Who would buy wallpaper and flooring that could be wasted... for $5???? They're on a giant money making scheme. I men, probably the first few years they kept pluashes and stuff, to see if they make monwey. After getting the world to know, they made the E Store, and are starting to make items for WW that you might as well get in WW, for money? What do they think we are, millionaires who fall for schemes like that? If they start converting everything to E Store I'll stop webkinz. I'm agreeing, the plushies and WI re the only thing stopping me, and decorating the houses. Who knows? They'll probably decide since people have been waiting for it so long, they'll make the treetop theme E Store! I wouldn't be surprised.
When the charms were real, they were only $5. But now they are more than that and you can't even wear them. I would buy them if I could cuz I ♥ my charm bracelet ad necklace.

Tyrannus Rex said: So what? We paid extra money for Deluxe stuff. So we should get more stuff. Don't you agree?

Maybe you paid, but even if I wanted to I can't because my family is tight on money. And a lot of people who commented are probably the same way. If you are the same way, quote this.

Sure, I waited for the treetop theme, but it's not that great so I wouldn't buy it at the eStore.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #774

ruigery.2019 is on a distinguished road

I USED to buy ganz ****** webkinz items, but I just and on another website I'm going on strike. And I don't spend my time on vacattion trying to get that stupid map and stuff. Or what about OUR ACCOUNT EXPIRING!?!??!?!?????!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS, well, I'm not even going to say it! Now I only go on to do my dailies and dress up pets for fun, and we all send ganz a letter that we signed about this! Does ganz really think were going to pay 20 DOLLARS FOR A SIGNATURE WEBKINZ!? Thats why me and Coraline(aka tinydancer19 or staples) buys webkinz at this one party store who sells them for reguler size for 5 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, Coraline got her dream webkinz the black there yesterday!

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Yeah. I've found myself staring at the items in the E Store, knowing it's unfairbecause they're going to convert all their items to E Store soon enough. Next month they're coming out with only 4 or 5 webkinz. Where are the days that each month held at least 8? You couldn't even keep track. Now you forget them, because there are pretty much none. I haven't boughten a single item from the E Store. We can't afford it, not even the charms. My webkinz rules are that I have to pay for them myself and I can only buy them every few months or so.. Look at the new wallpaper for the E Store! It's so pretty! Why can't they just put it in the W Shop? Who would buy wallpaper and flooring that could be wasted... for $5???? They're on a giant money making scheme. I men, probably the first few years they kept pluashes and stuff, to see if they make monwey. After getting the world to know, they made the E Store, and are starting to make items for WW that you might as well get in WW, for money? What do they think we are, millionaires who fall for schemes like that? If they start converting everything to E Store I'll stop webkinz. I'm agreeing, the plushies and WI re the only thing stopping me, and decorating the houses. Who knows? They'll probably decide since people have been waiting for it so long, they'll make the treetop theme E Store! I wouldn't be surprised.

THANK YOU! The only thing stopping me and tinydancer19 is WI and the plushies!

Last edited by ruigery.2019; 07-23-2009 at 10:53 AM..
ruigery.2019 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #775
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Yep, I definitely agree with you. I miss seeing all the new updates that were for everyone, not just for people who got a special membership or bought a certain item. I really don't like the e-store, mainly because a lot of kids play webkinz. Kids don't have credit cards, and I bet their parents won't let them buy anything from it(like mine). And then there's the deluxe membership. Now that really makes me angry, considering that they're adding so many great features to it, like customizing your cell phone, for example, and many people can't afford it. I know that they probably won't do this, but I hope that Ganz would take away the e-store and put all of the cool items in the Curio Shop or W-Shop, and I also hope that they would give you the deluxe membership when you get 50+ pets, like you said. This is a great thread, and I wish Ganz would see it.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #776
Lexxy Boo

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Yeah, i am considering deluxe, but i am not sure yet... i hate how they think we are all billionaires and can afford everything. its designed for kids, and with allowance, you can't afford everything! If they begin to only do estore or things you have to buys stuff to do anything, i am going to quit! the only thing keeping me playing is WI and designing my house... Please do send this thread to them!

I mean, they could at least lower the prices if they are too stingy to do anything else...
I'm with you, I am going to quit if you have to pay to do everything on the site! As if buying a Webbie and getting the whole deal wasn't enough money for them in 05-08!

View Post Originally Posted by ruigery.2019
I USED to buy ganz ****** webkinz items, but I just and on another website I'm going on strike. And I don't spend my time on vacattion trying to get that stupid map and stuff. Or what about OUR ACCOUNT EXPIRING!?!??!?!?????!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS, well, I'm not even going to say it! Now I only go on to do my dailies and dress up pets for fun, and we all send ganz a letter that we signed about this! Does ganz really think were going to pay 20 DOLLARS FOR A SIGNATURE WEBKINZ!? Thats why me and Coraline(aka tinydancer19 or staples) buys webkinz at this one party store who sells them for reguler size for 5 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, Coraline got her dream webkinz the black there yesterday!

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by Amygirl8

THANK YOU! The only thing stopping me and tinydancer19 is WI and the plushies!
Thanks for quoting! Does that mean your in the boycott with me?

Last edited by kitkat133; 07-23-2009 at 11:02 AM..
Old 07-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #777
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Okay at least get your prices right. Charms at the estore are $1.50 each. Figures are $2.50.
Both cheaper than the stores had. (I don't want any more real charms or figures) Pets are $12.50 and that is cheaper than a lot of places sell them. So for $5.00 you could buy 3 charms or 2 figures.
And yes I know you don't get the real thing. Also if your family has a lot of accounts a Family Deluxe could be cheaper because deluxe accounts don' t expire. Course that would mean giving up new plushies. And again if you can't buy from the estore don't go there!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 11:09 AM   #778
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat133
When the charms were real, they were only $5. But now they are more than that and you can't even wear them. I would buy them if I could cuz I ♥ my charm bracelet ad necklace.

Tyrannus Rex said: So what? We paid extra money for Deluxe stuff. So we should get more stuff. Don't you agree?

Maybe you paid, but even if I wanted to I can't because my family is tight on money. And a lot of people who commented are probably the same way. If you are the same way, quote this.

Sure, I waited for the treetop theme, but it's not that great so I wouldn't buy it at the eStore.
Exactly. My family is tight on money right now, too, so I can't get all of that cool stuff from the e-Store and the Deluxe Membership. In fact, I haven't even gotten a webkinz plush in a couple of months, and I used to get one almost every week! Also, the treetop theme isn't what I had expected, either...
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #779
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

I give up. I obviously won't win since 5 people are ganging up on me.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #780
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I do feel Ganz does need to remember that everyone doesn't have money to keep purchasing. It is a little crazy that you have to buy more items to unlock different areas of WW and you have to buy more of those items to even get any decent prizes and not sap glop in the unlocked areas.

I feel that the different areas that you have to buy items for to unlock should be open to everyone, at least a partial unlock and then if want more access to the area, then you can buy the Charms to get better prizes or to unlock the full forest and that way everyone wins!!

I totally understand how people feel about the E Store, but remember this, if we didn't have the E Store, who could actually afford the charms to unlock the forest? I know I can't!! The only reason we do have some charms were because we bought them long ago. My goodness, have you seen the prices that they are selling charms for on Ebay? It's crazy!! One charm is priced anywhere from $10 to $30!! I would much rather pay $1.50 for a virtual only, then pay that price for 1 actual charm that doesn't do anything more then the virtual charm!!
Momasandi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3