Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #761
ould you?
Gift Guru
 
Amygirl8's Avatar
Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I'm so glad I enjoy debating, but right now I'm going to take both sides. T rex, it's true we do get quite the stuff, but look at some of the glitches that come with it? Who knows? Maybe they might not have programmed the WZ trophy, or it gets stuck in a room. I don't have the rest of the treetop furniture, and I'm not going to clear my cache because it's Ganz's fault.Look at the new theme! I'd love to get it, but we can't afford it. Meow, i know you said that if someone can afford it, they should get it. I agree. If you could get it, get it. There are some people who can't. My parents are the please everyone kind. We had visitors, and they spent hundreds of dollars on them, and then when I came to ask for something, like a webkinz, she's like, no. She bought me 2 webkinz, only because they were 2 the price of one. That's apparently all I got for being dragged off to places, making me carsick, scraping my knee, going to people who say i have to do this and that for no reason. . . . . Sometimes I'm reeally not happy with what we do,cuz I'm stuck at home all day. My brother is finishing his pre-course tomorrow, you'd think we could play but his friends will likely come over and I'm going to be stuck doing nothing. I know this has nothing to the point, but it just shows how some people are stuck doing things. Like our garbage strike. My day camp and swimming got canceled, absolutely nothing to do. Sometimes I wish we could just go to chapters one time to get some new boks for me to read. . . but my mom says no. MY brother said that the only reason play WW now is because it's a community and i can play. It's pretty much all i do. Sure I go onto WI most of the time, but yeah, socail community, too. I need a hobby, but I'm stuck at home alone alll day. That's why i loved webkinz. Now, a lot of people are getting all these cool things but I can't. . . . just to let you know.

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
you get deluxe if you have 50 pets? i didn't know that.... but 15x50 is ALOT of money... $750.
No, it was just an idea.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #762
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
you get deluxe if you have 50 pets? i didn't know that.... but 15x50 is ALOT of money... $750.


No, it was an idea. But some people spent a lot of money on plushes and they have over like 50 and 100 before deluxe came out and we thought it would be a good idea.


View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I'm so glad I enjoy debating, but right now I'm going to take both sides. T rex, it's true we do get quite the stuff, but look at some of the glitches that come with it? Who knows? Maybe they might not have programmed the WZ trophy, or it gets stuck in a room. I don't have the rest of the treetop furniture, and I'm not going to clear my cache because it's Ganz's fault.Look at the new theme! I'd love to get it, but we can't afford it. Meow, i know you said that if someone can afford it, they should get it. I agree. If you could get it, get it. There are some people who can't. My parents are the please everyone kind. We had visitors, and they spent hundreds of dollars on them, and then when I came to ask for something, like a webkinz, she's like, no. She bought me 2 webkinz, only because they were 2 the price of one. That's apparently all I got for being dragged off to places, making me carsick, scraping my knee, going to people who say i have to do this and that for no reason. . . . . Sometimes I'm reeally not happy with what we do,cuz I'm stuck at home all day. My brother is finishing his pre-course tomorrow, you'd think we could play but his friends will likely come over and I'm going to be stuck doing nothing. I know this has nothing to the point, but it just shows how some people are stuck doing things. Like our garbage strike. My day camp and swimming got canceled, absolutely nothing to do. Sometimes I wish we could just go to chapters one time to get some new boks for me to read. . . but my mom says no. MY brother said that the only reason play WW now is because it's a community and i can play. It's pretty much all i do. Sure I go onto WI most of the time, but yeah, socail community, too. I need a hobby, but I'm stuck at home alone alll day. That's why i loved webkinz. Now, a lot of people are getting all these cool things but I can't. . . . just to let you know.

No, it was just an idea.

Yeah I agree

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-23-2009 at 09:04 AM..
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #763
keldustin
Webkinz :)
 
lbudgie8's Avatar
lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I think that when Ganz adds a new item it should be in the wshope so everyone has a chance to get it.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #764
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by lbudgie8
I think that when Ganz adds a new item it should be in the wshope so everyone has a chance to get it.

Yeah or at least the curio shop.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #765
Lexxy Boo
Webkinz :)
 
kitkat133's Avatar
kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Angry Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
I think that recently, ganz has been acting like money grubbing meanies, as KC plus would let you say. They need to think about their fans like in the olden days. I myself could spend hours just playing Operation Gumball, but some people (like myself) need more.

ganz should shape up for all the fans who made them what they are
Remember when a while back, WW had that big update and it was for everyone? Or when KC plus came back? When they got Charm Forest, Kinzville Academy, My Page, Webkinz Stadium, Travel Agency, and the Wish Factory they were for everyone. Now if WW got a feature like that it might be Deluxe only.

Future things:
Deluxe column in the newpaper
A Deluxe article in the Webkinz Guide
A Deluxe room
A Deluxe section in Me and My Pets
Deluxe classes in the Kinzville Academy
Deluxe competitions in the Webkinz Stadium
Deluxe Games in the Arcade and TA
A Deluxe thingy in Quizzy's Corner
Deluxe Dicekinz Pack
Deluxe things in the Travel Agency
Deluxe rooms in the Clubhouse
A Deluxe section at the W Shop
Deluxe codes at the Code Shop
Deluxe only Exclusives
Deluxe only stuff at the eStore

I'm sure at least one thing I mentioned will happen.

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
yeah, we're not just paying for pixels. . . .we want plush. . . .and material objects
Some of the eStore stuff is cool, like the outdoor stuff,. As for the online pets, they could make them plush for a change. Anything on eStore that could be real, should be real.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I only have one thing to add to this:

We are not little people because we refuse to buy from the estore. We are the ones that made Webkinz what it is.

The estore only came later. Deluxe also, is making us non estore/deluxe folks feel "regular" or "little" when in all actuality we are the base, the foundation of what has made Webkinz a huge success. With all these additions and great care being spent on making us feel left out, I am afraid I feel the same way you do, about quitting. Of course-I don't see that happening-I love it way too much-but I keep feeling those straws on the camel's back.
After all we have done, you think Ganz would be a little more appreciative. I am an, old, old member. I can remember when Ganz started, when they made updates for the better of WW.
And then Webkinz started to grow. The more popular it got, the more greedy Ganz became.

View Post Originally Posted by stormtuckergirl
I agree. I think the estore is kinda a rip-off. How much money does it take to make something virtual? About two cents. It just shows me that Ganz needs money, which they don't! They have a great website! Why do they need to do this?
Just some "research" here; Did you see the new "Grand Castle"? It's 40 bucks! I don't get it! Why does Ganz need to do this? Come on!
Thanks for making this thread! Excellent purpose!
It doesn't cost them a dime to make it, but we pay way more than a quarter for it, and all it is is virtual, so they are really getting the benifit for it.

Last edited by kitkat133; 07-23-2009 at 10:04 AM..
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:05 AM   #766
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat133
Remember when a while back, WW had that big update and it was for everyone? Or when KC plus came back? When they got Charm Forest, Kinzville Academy, My Page, Webkinz Stadium, Travel Agency, and the Wish Factory they were for everyone. Now if WW got a feature like that it might be Deluxe only.

Future things:
Deluxe column in the newpaper
A Deluxe article in the Webkinz Guide
A Deluxe room
A Deluxe section in Me and My Pets
Deluxe classes in the Kinzville Academy
Deluxe competitions in the Webkinz Stadium
Deluxe Games in the Arcade and TA
A Deluxe thingy in Quizzy's Corner
Deluxe Dicekinz Pack
Deluxe things in the Travel Agency
Deluxe rooms in the Clubhouse
A Deluxe section at the W Shop
Deluxe codes at the Code Shop
Deluxe only Exclusives
Deluxe only stuff at the eStore

I'm sure at least one thing I mentioned will happen.



Some of the eStore stuff is cool, like the outdoor stuff,. As for the online pets, they could make them plush for a change. Anything on eStore that could be real, should be real.



After all we have done, you think Ganz would be a little more appreciative. I am an, old, old member. I can remember when Ganz started, when they made updates for the better of WW.
And then Webkinz started to grow. The more popular it got, the more greedy Ganz became.



It doesn't cost them a dime to make it, but we pay way more than a quarter for it, and all it is is virtual, so they are really getting the benifit for it.


They already have deluxe advantage at the e store
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-23-2009, 10:08 AM   #767
penguins and monkeys
Webkinz :)
 
iloverotwiler's Avatar
iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

the only reason i get on is because i have a mystical panda
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #768
Lexxy Boo
Webkinz :)
 
kitkat133's Avatar
kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
I agree... Its not really fair that most of the stuff to do costs money... Like, i have othe interests too. I hate how they are doing all the estore things, its not cool... i hope they read all these posts and change their ways. We aren't made of money! I miss when you could get one pet, and do everything on the site... now, you have to buy things to do all the better things. They were doing perfectly fine before all the ripping-off! They are already one of the most popular sights. They should really think about the people who helped them get where they are today...

Excellent thread,
Frostfur
Yeah, remember when the updates were for everyone. It should of stayed that way. But I know it is only going to get worse instead of better.
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:20 AM   #769
stuck101
Gifted
 
bettyv's Avatar
bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I understand why you feel the way you do about the Deluxe feature. I do disagree that all these Pixels are "free". Ganz has staff that designs for both WW and the e-store, the new videos don't just happen, we have regular server upgrades so we don't crash (as often) on WW, virtiual pets give those without easy access to plushies the chance to get something, all the Ganz support staff have to get paid and if Ganz doesn't make money there will be no WW. So maybe if you look at the big picture the e-store and Deluxe accounts help WW be better for everyone.
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #770
Sssssssssss......
Guest
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat133
Remember when a while back, WW had that big update and it was for everyone? Or when KC plus came back? When they got Charm Forest, Kinzville Academy, My Page, Webkinz Stadium, Travel Agency, and the Wish Factory they were for everyone. Now if WW got a feature like that it might be Deluxe only.

Future things:
Deluxe column in the newpaper
A Deluxe article in the Webkinz Guide
A Deluxe room
A Deluxe section in Me and My Pets
Deluxe classes in the Kinzville Academy
Deluxe competitions in the Webkinz Stadium
Deluxe Games in the Arcade and TA
A Deluxe thingy in Quizzy's Corner
Deluxe Dicekinz Pack
Deluxe things in the Travel Agency
Deluxe rooms in the Clubhouse
A Deluxe section at the W Shop
Deluxe codes at the Code Shop
Deluxe only Exclusives
Deluxe only stuff at the eStore

I'm sure at least one thing I mentioned will happen.
So what? We paid extra money for Deluxe stuff. So we should get more stuff. Don't you agree?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts