Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #731
00jacksonredwall
 
0jacksonredwall's Avatar
0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

*sigh* I'll give the same response I give to all of these threads (but shortened this time). yes, ganz is making a lot of new things for the e-store, but they are making a lot of new things for the members (me included) that don't have that kind of money. Meg stove, treetop theme, new games in the arcade, bringing old games back to the tournament arena, ect. Try to look at what Ganz IS doing for us, not what they AREN'T.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #732
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru
 
MarielofRedwall's Avatar
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree, I had so much fun, but then they started doing everything you said. It wastes money, and I feel like we should do something to change it. Your ideas are great, and they show how you feel. Most of us feel that way too. Ganz, please look at this and please fix the problems we all have.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #733
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Do you think that Ganz is doing that same thing? Because I do.....

But webkinz isn't free you have to buy a webkinz first.


View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
*sigh* I'll give the same response I give to all of these threads (but shortened this time). yes, ganz is making a lot of new things for the e-store, but they are making a lot of new things for the members (me included) that don't have that kind of money. Meg stove, treetop theme, new games in the arcade, bringing old games back to the tournament arena, ect. Try to look at what Ganz IS doing for us, not what they AREN'T.
But Ganz isn't doing that much for us.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #734
Webkinz :)
 
lilbee43's Avatar
lilbee43 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

What I think ganz should do about the estore is make gift cards. Ones that you can walk your street to a store or any place that sells webkinz and there would be a gift card with a code on it to redeem for estore points or even redeem a membership. This would be better than using a credit card...because MY parents won't use their credit card on the computer and of course I don't have a credit card... I'm not old enough yet. I know I'm not the only person with this problem. You would think they would have thought about this sooner...ganz i hope you see this
lilbee43 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #735
Sssssssssss......
Guest
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

But webkinz isn't free you have to buy a webkinz first.




But Ganz isn't doing that much for us.
Yes, actually, Ganz is doing tons of stuff for us. Now can everyone please stop complaining? I know people can have opinions, but still. Oh well.....at least we stopped with the whole "unfair" thing.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-21-2009 at 05:37 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #736
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Yes, actually, Ganz is doing tons of stuff for us. Now can everyone please stop complaining? I know people can have opinions, but still. Oh well.....at least we stopped with the whole "unfair" thing.


No offense but I kinda make this thread so we could talk about this kind of stuff (if you wanna call it complaining.......)
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #737
Sssssssssss......
Guest
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005


No offense but I kinda make this thread so we could talk about this kind of stuff (if you wanna call it complaining.......)
It is complaining.....
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #738
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
It is complaining.....

But that's why I made this thread, to talk about that kind of stuff.


View Post Originally Posted by doggiewebkinz
If you are a Deluxe Member, you can now have 10 categories to save your clothing in. There are the normal 5, causal, fancy, sleepwear, sporty, swimwear. Then there is the Deluxe causal, Deluxe Fancy, Deluxe Sleepwear, Deluxe Sporty, and Deluxe Swimwear

Doggiewebkinz

Got that from another thread but look.

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-22-2009 at 09:34 AM..
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #739
Charis01
Gift Guru
 
Me2Me2's Avatar
Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Well for those you of that don't/ can't get a credit card what you can do is save up your money and go the grocery store and buy a $25 credit card "gift card" i have used one myself in the e-store so I know they work.

Also those of you say it isn't fair.. your right it isn't, but Life isnt fair... if you want a laugh about it you should hear Denis Leary's song "Life's gonna stink when you grow up"

And we do have freedom of speech Ty Rex, so its their right to complain if they want to. But its also your right to say how you feel.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #740
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Well for those you of that don't/ can't get a credit card what you can do is save up your money and go the grocery store and buy a $25 credit card "gift card" i have used one myself in the e-store so I know they work.

Also those of you say it isn't fair.. your right it isn't, but Life isnt fair... if you want a laugh about it you should hear Denis Leary's song "Life's gonna stink when you grow up"

And we do have freedom of speech Ty Rex, so its their right to complain if they want to. But its also your right to say how you feel.



True, but still we would like some of this cool stuff maybe that you don't have to pay real money for.
webkinz005 is offline
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts