Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #711
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I doubt that.
Why do you doubt that?

Hey, you know what I just realized? WI has a deluxe account option too!

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-19-2009 at 09:16 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #712
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
Ganz,
My fellow friend on WI is right. You are mean to us 'normal' and 'not-so-rich' people. Deluxe Membership is only another scam to fill up your safe with money. If it weren't for WI, I couldn't be updated on great things and sad tales that happen. I might not have deluxe, but it seems like you give deluxe members greater things than normal members. It makes me feel mad whenever I see something better than a normal account item or thing for deluxe. I always end up playing my ds when I log out because it really does get boring. Plus, the plushies aren't cheap and I have to make my own money to buy them. It isn't worth a $20 bill for a plushie. No matter how adorable they are. I have been with WW since May 4 of 2008, which was when my birthday was. I would expect something like a code for my birthday sent to me or something nice added onto my account, not a boring wish token. And a guy I know from school agrees with me. Each day I bet you lose customers because you guys charge things and make money fly out of peoples pockets and into yours. I say that if you cut back on your prices and give more priveleges to members, then you might expect some great reports. For example, letting people create their own room theme and you make it for them. Or they make it themself. I trust WI but yet, I donot trust you. If you dont straighten up Ganz, I wont be a customer to you anymore.

Sincerly,
Maine

Nicely said

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Why do you doubt that?

Hey, you know what I just realized? WI has a deluxe account option too!

Because, companies are smarter than to do that. Plus, shining star is like a rip off of webkinz and nothing happened to them.

And yes, webkinzinsider does have a deluxe account option to but whatdo they get? The option to remove advertisements. And webkinzinsider at least updates webkinzinsder as awhole, not parts that you have to pay for.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 AM   #713
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Nicely said

Because, companies are smarter than to do that. Plus, shining star is like a rip off of webkinz and nothing happened to them.

And yes, webkinzinsider does have a deluxe account option to but whatdo they get? The option to remove advertisements. And webkinzinsider at least updates webkinzinsder as awhole, not parts that you have to pay for.
That is not all they get. Here is what they get:
Quote:
This is the annual subscription level which includes: Insider Insider Badge in all posts, PM Storage increased to 1000 PMs, Picture Album increased to 250 pictures, WI Forum with no ads, Avatar file size limit increased to 100K, Signature file size limit increased to 60K, Attachment storage increased to 20MB, 20 second delay between posts removed, PM message tracking ("read receipts"), Exempt from "Automerge Doublepost".
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 08:13 AM   #714
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
That is not all they get. Here is what they get:

Still that is totally different than webkinz deluxe membership.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #715
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I kind of agree, maybe they just want $$$ and add more E-store items and kids to go deluxe! Maybe they are doing something else that i can't think of...
I have no idea but Ganz has been getting a lot of money since this (Deluxe)

I'm actually a deluxe person, but i took the cheapest deal..
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MissPuppy; 07-20-2009 at 07:06 PM..
Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #716
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I kind of agree, maybe they just want $$$ and add more E-store items and kids to go deluxe! Maybe they are doing something else that i can't think of...
I have no idea but Ganz has been getting a lot of money since this (Deluxe)

I'm actually a deluxe person, but i took the cheapest deal..Click the image to open in full size.

They have the money and some stuff is getting worse.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #717
Call me Ana! :)
Webkinz :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Agreed! And look lok here: a new theme for e-store? *Wow* And again let us see, the DRAGON psi and psf is announced (wow it is virtual?)^Surprise^ Honestly. I really really really want more plush.

T-Rex, just wanna tell you it's nice you post here so we have something to debate about
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #718
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by anaeem98
Agreed! And look lok here: a new theme for e-store? *Wow* And again let us see, the DRAGON psi and psf is announced (wow it is virtual?)^Surprise^ Honestly. I really really really want more plush.

T-Rex, just wanna tell you it's nice you post here so we have something to debate about

That dragon will be a plush though and yes, debating is fun
Old 07-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #719
Call me Ana! :)
Webkinz :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That dragon will be a plush though and yes, debating is fun
Phew that's good! Though I rly don't want it
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #720
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by anaeem98
Phew that's good! Though I rly don't want it
Me neither, I don't like it that much.
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3