Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 03:00 PM   #691
ould you?
Gift Guru
 
Amygirl8's Avatar
Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Me2Me2, I get your point, it's just for me here, I'm not complaining about how anfair it is that some people can buy it, I'm complaining about their prices overall. Wouldn't everyone be happier if it costs less?

webkinz005, can you get to her? I'd like to see the tag.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #692
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Me2Me2, I get your point, it's just for me here, I'm not complaining about how anfair it is that some people can buy it, I'm complaining about their prices overall. Wouldn't everyone be happier if it costs less?

webkinz005, can you get to her? I'd like to see the tag.

Get to who? Which tag?
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #693
Sssssssssss......
Guest
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
The econamy is bad (manly for US and Canada) and they want $10 for a pixle! Rip off. I know it's a choice, but make it cheaper.
Maybe Ganz is charging more because of the economy? Just a thought.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #694
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Maybe Ganz is charging more because of the economy? Just a thought.


I don't think so, we give Ganz so much money from webkinz and they get it from their other stuff that isn't webkinz too.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-18-2009, 07:22 AM   #695
RAWR
Webkinz :)
 
lepordlizard's Avatar
lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

What's the big IDEA?
All of Ganz's "Great" Ideas.

In one long, but convenient list. A.K.A Me venting

A) Forgetting about the customers.

I personally think that Ganz should think about the people that help their business run (us) by maybe giving people discounts for certain Items If you have bought more the 30 or 40 webkinz. Yeah you won't be getting as much money out of one webkinz, but in the long run it would earn them more money. A lot more people would buy their first 30 or 40 webkinz for the discounted ones. (Jees they haven't thought of that yet!?)

B) E-Store more fun on webkinz or More money for Ganz?

The E-Store was introduced to the webkinz.com website earlier In the year. When I first went to the E-Store to see what was there I was excited more stuff for my webkinz! The items only cost a few dollars, so maybe when I got some money I could buy something cool for my webkinz. Then they started selling those items for higher prices making virtual webkinz!! (Really?)

C) Virtual pets. Are the plushies soon to be gone?

Most people got into webkinz because of the (At the time) cool virtual world, but we also like the plushies too! Just because part of our money goes to updating the virtual world doesn't mean we only want the virtual pet. I think that virtual webkinz are going too far already. I think What Ganz does is release a new virtual pet. Puts a lot ads on Webkinz World. This makes people want to buy it. Then as soon as these people buy it the realize they are paying for a code. If they didn't put up so many ads then maybe people wouldn't buy this stuff. I think soon plush webkinz might be gone.

D) Deluxe memberships.

Ganz made Deluxe memberships so people could get more out of their virtual account. I thought maybe they would get a cool exclusive deluxe membership webkinz or some other exclusive material object, but no. All you get is more daily activities, more rares, a deluxe giftbox every month, and that's about it. Nothing in the real world. (No material objects.) If it wasn't enought to make Deluxe memberships they got rid of the one month Deluxe membership. I was going to try it out how much did It cost? $5 But never mind now.

E) Webkinz Jr.

Apparently the E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, and webkinz plushies haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Webkinz Jr. At a cost of $25 this already sounds like a rip-off. I know these are more "soft and huggable" but seriously? You can buy two regular sized for just $1 more than that! Apparently it's a website aimed for children 3-6. Should children even be on the computer at ages 3,4, and 5? I don't think they should. What if the accidently click on something not appropriate for their age or search random letters on google?

F) Signature Webkinz

The E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, webkinz plushies, and Webkinz Jr haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Signature webkinz. .Price: $25 All you're paying for is more virtual stuff. (That's all I can say)

G) No more good updates.

I think Ganz has decided to stop doing good updates. They think money is so important and really don't care what we think. The treetop theme is an example: The furniture looks like wood. Couldn't have thought of something a little more festive like feathers on the back of the chairs, or something like that?

Why do they do this?

H) Money.

All Ganz wants is money. Enough Said.

I think the only reason I'm still on Webkinz is because of Webkinz Insider.

One thing that really annoys me: The webkinz don't have the stringy fur anymore!!

Last edited by lepordlizard; 07-18-2009 at 07:22 AM..
lepordlizard is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 07:46 AM   #696
Webkinz :)
 
Flyleaf123's Avatar
Flyleaf123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I think E-store, Figurines, Charms, Ornaments, Clothing, Body Spritz, Lipgloss, Bags, and Wacky Zingoz Plushies are enough. I thought that if you bought a Wacky Zingoz plushie you would get on on your account. I have one of eveything on that list except Wacky Zingoz Plushie, Ornaments, and E-store. I could of spent like 200 dollars of my life savings on E-store until I saw it was kind of a rip off. Next they make Signature Webkinz and Caring Valley. Caring Valley is not that bad, but twenty-eight dollars for a Signature! Then they get Webkinz Junior. It's not that bad but were I live they're twenty-eight dollars too. Then no more 1 month memberships. I guess 1 month wasn't enough money for them.
Flyleaf123 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #697
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by lepordlizard
What's the big IDEA?
All of Ganz's "Great" Ideas.

In one long, but convenient list. A.K.A Me venting

A) Forgetting about the customers.

I personally think that Ganz should think about the people that help their business run (us) by maybe giving people discounts for certain Items If you have bought more the 30 or 40 webkinz. Yeah you won't be getting as much money out of one webkinz, but in the long run it would earn them more money. A lot more people would buy their first 30 or 40 webkinz for the discounted ones. (Jees they haven't thought of that yet!?)

B) E-Store more fun on webkinz or More money for Ganz?

The E-Store was introduced to the webkinz.com website earlier In the year. When I first went to the E-Store to see what was there I was excited more stuff for my webkinz! The items only cost a few dollars, so maybe when I got some money I could buy something cool for my webkinz. Then they started selling those items for higher prices making virtual webkinz!! (Really?)

C) Virtual pets. Are the plushies soon to be gone?

Most people got into webkinz because of the (At the time) cool virtual world, but we also like the plushies too! Just because part of our money goes to updating the virtual world doesn't mean we only want the virtual pet. I think that virtual webkinz are going too far already. I think What Ganz does is release a new virtual pet. Puts a lot ads on Webkinz World. This makes people want to buy it. Then as soon as these people buy it the realize they are paying for a code. If they didn't put up so many ads then maybe people wouldn't buy this stuff. I think soon plush webkinz might be gone.

D) Deluxe memberships.

Ganz made Deluxe memberships so people could get more out of their virtual account. I thought maybe they would get a cool exclusive deluxe membership webkinz or some other exclusive material object, but no. All you get is more daily activities, more rares, a deluxe giftbox every month, and that's about it. Nothing in the real world. (No material objects.) If it wasn't enought to make Deluxe memberships they got rid of the one month Deluxe membership. I was going to try it out how much did It cost? $5 But never mind now.

E) Webkinz Jr.

Apparently the E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, and webkinz plushies haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Webkinz Jr. At a cost of $25 this already sounds like a rip-off. I know these are more "soft and huggable" but seriously? You can buy two regular sized for just $1 more than that! Apparently it's a website aimed for children 3-6. Should children even be on the computer at ages 3,4, and 5? I don't think they should. What if the accidently click on something not appropriate for their age or search random letters on google?

F) Signature Webkinz

The E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, webkinz plushies, and Webkinz Jr haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Signature webkinz. .Price: $25 All you're paying for is more virtual stuff. (That's all I can say)

G) No more good updates.

I think Ganz has decided to stop doing good updates. They think money is so important and really don't care what we think. The treetop theme is an example: The furniture looks like wood. Couldn't have thought of something a little more festive like feathers on the back of the chairs, or something like that?

Why do they do this?

H) Money.

All Ganz wants is money. Enough Said.

I think the only reason I'm still on Webkinz is because of Webkinz Insider.

One thing that really annoys me: The webkinz don't have the stringy fur anymore!!



Well, well, well, well, very ,very ,very well said!


View Post Originally Posted by Flyleaf123
I think E-store, Figurines, Charms, Ornaments, Clothing, Body Spritz, Lipgloss, Bags, and Wacky Zingoz Plushies are enough. I thought that if you bought a Wacky Zingoz plushie you would get on on your account. I have one of eveything on that list except Wacky Zingoz Plushie, Ornaments, and E-store. I could of spent like 200 dollars of my life savings on E-store until I saw it was kind of a rip off. Next they make Signature Webkinz and Caring Valley. Caring Valley is not that bad, but twenty-eight dollars for a Signature! Then they get Webkinz Junior. It's not that bad but were I live they're twenty-eight dollars too. Then no more 1 month memberships. I guess 1 month wasn't enough money for them.

Nothing is enough money for them.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #698
Garfield loves
Webkinz :)
 
sillybung's Avatar
sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree with everyone, i use to be exicited about going on webkinz but now i don't go on much! here is why!
1# Updates, they don't update often, remember LAST year when vacations came out? first of all i'm paying 500 kinz cach for hardly anything, rock the boat and spinning a wheel is boring! And even worse is that they don't change the prizes, maybe it will be different is they changed prizes!!! The game they came out on is fun but too hard they should give you 3 lives not one!! Also remember the survay we took? what vacation do you want to see next? i'm still waiting!!!
2# same old thing, i log on, gem hunt, gardan, charm forest, kinzvill school, wheel of wow and then wishing well, After i do that i have nothing else to do but play games!! I also trade but NOBODY is trading mr. moos chcoclate bar. It came out a long time ago and i am willing to trade three candy bash trophies for it!!!!!
3# the new games make less kinzchash and are harder!! I want a game that makes a lot of kinzcash!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thats it this is why i don't go on webkinz as often!!

View Post Originally Posted by lepordlizard
What's the big IDEA?

All of Ganz's "Great" Ideas.

In one long, but convenient list. A.K.A Me venting


A) Forgetting about the customers.

I personally think that Ganz should think about the people that help their business run (us) by maybe giving people discounts for certain Items If you have bought more the 30 or 40 webkinz. Yeah you won't be getting as much money out of one webkinz, but in the long run it would earn them more money. A lot more people would buy their first 30 or 40 webkinz for the discounted ones. (Jees they haven't thought of that yet!?)

B) E-Store more fun on webkinz or More money for Ganz?

The E-Store was introduced to the webkinz.com website earlier In the year. When I first went to the E-Store to see what was there I was excited more stuff for my webkinz! The items only cost a few dollars, so maybe when I got some money I could buy something cool for my webkinz. Then they started selling those items for higher prices making virtual webkinz!! (Really?)

C) Virtual pets. Are the plushies soon to be gone?

Most people got into webkinz because of the (At the time) cool virtual world, but we also like the plushies too! Just because part of our money goes to updating the virtual world doesn't mean we only want the virtual pet. I think that virtual webkinz are going too far already. I think What Ganz does is release a new virtual pet. Puts a lot ads on Webkinz World. This makes people want to buy it. Then as soon as these people buy it the realize they are paying for a code. If they didn't put up so many ads then maybe people wouldn't buy this stuff. I think soon plush webkinz might be gone.

D) Deluxe memberships.

Ganz made Deluxe memberships so people could get more out of their virtual account. I thought maybe they would get a cool exclusive deluxe membership webkinz or some other exclusive material object, but no. All you get is more daily activities, more rares, a deluxe giftbox every month, and that's about it. Nothing in the real world. (No material objects.) If it wasn't enought to make Deluxe memberships they got rid of the one month Deluxe membership. I was going to try it out how much did It cost? $5 But never mind now.

E) Webkinz Jr.

Apparently the E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, and webkinz plushies haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Webkinz Jr. At a cost of $25 this already sounds like a rip-off. I know these are more "soft and huggable" but seriously? You can buy two regular sized for just $1 more than that! Apparently it's a website aimed for children 3-6. Should children even be on the computer at ages 3,4, and 5? I don't think they should. What if the accidently click on something not appropriate for their age or search random letters on google?

F) Signature Webkinz

The E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, webkinz plushies, and Webkinz Jr haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Signature webkinz. .Price: $25 All you're paying for is more virtual stuff. (That's all I can say)

G) No more good updates.

I think Ganz has decided to stop doing good updates. They think money is so important and really don't care what we think. The treetop theme is an example: The furniture looks like wood. Couldn't have thought of something a little more festive like feathers on the back of the chairs, or something like that?

Why do they do this?

H) Money.

All Ganz wants is money. Enough Said.

I think the only reason I'm still on Webkinz is because of Webkinz Insider.

One thing that really annoys me: The webkinz don't have the stringy fur anymore!!
i miss the stringy hair too!

Last edited by sillybung; 07-18-2009 at 10:21 AM..
sillybung is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #699
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by sillybung
I agree with everyone, i use to be exicited about going on webkinz but now i don't go on much! here is why!
1# Updates, they don't update often, remember LAST year when vacations came out? first of all i'm paying 500 kinz cach for hardly anything, rock the boat and spinning a wheel is boring! And even worse is that they don't change the prizes, maybe it will be different is they changed prizes!!! The game they came out on is fun but too hard they should give you 3 lives not one!! Also remember the survay we took? what vacation do you want to see next? i'm still waiting!!!
2# same old thing, i log on, gem hunt, gardan, charm forest, kinzvill school, wheel of wow and then wishing well, After i do that i have nothing else to do but play games!! I also trade but NOBODY is trading mr. moos chcoclate bar. It came out a long time ago and i am willing to trade three candy bash trophies for it!!!!!
3# the new games make less kinzchash and are harder!! I want a game that makes a lot of kinzcash!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thats it this is why i don't go on webkinz as often!!


I am waiting for a luxury cruise vacation where's that?
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #700
ould you?
Gift Guru
 
Amygirl8's Avatar
Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by lepordlizard
What's the big IDEA?

All of Ganz's "Great" Ideas.

In one long, but convenient list. A.K.A Me venting


A) Forgetting about the customers.

I personally think that Ganz should think about the people that help their business run (us) by maybe giving people discounts for certain Items If you have bought more the 30 or 40 webkinz. Yeah you won't be getting as much money out of one webkinz, but in the long run it would earn them more money. A lot more people would buy their first 30 or 40 webkinz for the discounted ones. (Jees they haven't thought of that yet!?)

B) E-Store more fun on webkinz or More money for Ganz?

The E-Store was introduced to the webkinz.com website earlier In the year. When I first went to the E-Store to see what was there I was excited more stuff for my webkinz! The items only cost a few dollars, so maybe when I got some money I could buy something cool for my webkinz. Then they started selling those items for higher prices making virtual webkinz!! (Really?)

C) Virtual pets. Are the plushies soon to be gone?

Most people got into webkinz because of the (At the time) cool virtual world, but we also like the plushies too! Just because part of our money goes to updating the virtual world doesn't mean we only want the virtual pet. I think that virtual webkinz are going too far already. I think What Ganz does is release a new virtual pet. Puts a lot ads on Webkinz World. This makes people want to buy it. Then as soon as these people buy it the realize they are paying for a code. If they didn't put up so many ads then maybe people wouldn't buy this stuff. I think soon plush webkinz might be gone.

D) Deluxe memberships.

Ganz made Deluxe memberships so people could get more out of their virtual account. I thought maybe they would get a cool exclusive deluxe membership webkinz or some other exclusive material object, but no. All you get is more daily activities, more rares, a deluxe giftbox every month, and that's about it. Nothing in the real world. (No material objects.) If it wasn't enought to make Deluxe memberships they got rid of the one month Deluxe membership. I was going to try it out how much did It cost? $5 But never mind now.

E) Webkinz Jr.

Apparently the E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, and webkinz plushies haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Webkinz Jr. At a cost of $25 this already sounds like a rip-off. I know these are more "soft and huggable" but seriously? You can buy two regular sized for just $1 more than that! Apparently it's a website aimed for children 3-6. Should children even be on the computer at ages 3,4, and 5? I don't think they should. What if the accidently click on something not appropriate for their age or search random letters on google?

F) Signature Webkinz

The E-Store, virtual webkinz, Deluxe memberships, webkinz plushies, and Webkinz Jr haven't made Ganz enough money, so now there's Signature webkinz. .Price: $25 All you're paying for is more virtual stuff. (That's all I can say)

G) No more good updates.

I think Ganz has decided to stop doing good updates. They think money is so important and really don't care what we think. The treetop theme is an example: The furniture looks like wood. Couldn't have thought of something a little more festive like feathers on the back of the chairs, or something like that?

Why do they do this?

H) Money.

All Ganz wants is money. Enough Said.

I think the only reason I'm still on Webkinz is because of Webkinz Insider.

One thing that really annoys me: The webkinz don't have the stringy fur anymore!!
no, stringy fur????? I think the last one was boston terrier...i don't kow.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts