Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #681
Call me Ana! :)
Webkinz :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Thanks HK and webkinz005

A point I must point out: we are debating about Deluxe and E-Store, but they are not that linked. We can buy from E-Store and not be Deluxe. I am NOT saying I am on the other side now, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see what happens.
anaeem98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 12:02 AM   #682
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by idance510
i also don't like the new look of the webkinz. It is not really that new since they have look like this for almost 2 years, but I wish that the Webkinz could look like the first few webkinz (ex-pig and tiger) with that really cute fuzz they used to put on them. ow the webkinz just look like regular stuft animals you buy at Target. Where is the webkinz we all know and love????
I'm not the only one! I so totally AGREE! They're looking more like Shooting Stars now... which isn't good. It means the competition is getting to their heads.

I hope Webkinz never gets like Neopets, with ads everywhere and all this pointless crazy merchandise and-- *explodes*

Let me straighten my current opinion on the situation:
I certainly don't hate Webkinz; I don't like a few of the things they're doing.
The existence of the e-Store is now fine with me, but the point system is ridiculous and the prices for several-- if not all --the items sold there are way more than what the item is truly worth. I'd like to buy a thing or two, but it's easier to buy the Grey Wolf from Ebay, and I'd be satisfied.
The Deluxe Membership, well, it's not a big deal to me anymore. Sure, it's nice and all, but I don't care very much. It's pretty useless and actually quite a waste of money: more for Ganz, it seems. I'd say the Deluxe members deserve more for their money, but then I would start saying they needed to focus on regular members.
I wish they would stop making new things that will need to be fixed later on, and instead work on things that need to be fixed already. (I love the idea of them closing down the website, upgrading it, and thus getting more money afterwards because Webkinz is better quality)
The stuffed animals are looking less like actual Webkinz and more like any other stuffed animal. I still think they're cute, and I still buy them, but I always loved what made the Webkinz unique. They had this special look to them. Compare the Lion and Caramel Lion, and you'll see what I mean.
Wait-- there's a "new" Arte?! Oh no Ganz di'int!

Last edited by Wyndfyre; 07-17-2009 at 12:02 AM..
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 05:20 AM   #683
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm okay with e-store and Deluxe but they ARE kinda a waste of money.More things should come with the Deluxe and E-store should be cheaper.I DON'T hate webkinz.I just wish Ganz would care about regular members some more.
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #684
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

LOL, you just noticed? Arte's got teeth, and not just any teeth, human teeth! I think Ganz turned into animals looking for food and turned all the anminals in webkinz human.They fake people in webkinz could porbably make sure we had fun...except for Arte. He'd still want to sell rares lol. Thanks, we have to get the idea to them. If they came out with a few more plushes each month, less glitches lower prices, everyon would be happier. BTW, does anyone have a webkinz without the W? I want to know what the tag says, if there's something different between the old plushies and new plushies.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #685

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about

ok the first prob when i signed up for webkinz (last year) was that when i saw the one year ok thing... i got kind of angry.... one year!!!! what?!?!?! i mean u spend your money.... your time... and you only get a year??!!!???!!! well that is why i have 16 because i know i need more to keep my account valid... well i know they are cute and cuddly but one year? and now i under stand.... ganz just wants more money... but it got WORSE!!! now e store???? i mean come on... i thought what loser would buy that??? you pay for online things!!! well guess what... i was TOTALLY wrong.... everyone wants estore! estore! estore! and if i called you a loser... don't think i called you that because i just thought that at the time.. now i want it.. yeah i know i called myself a loser but hey they made some stuff cool.... that's why i want deluxe so then i get estore points!!! my parents say uhh no i am not buying that!! then i get all sad cuz so many other people have it but if i get deluxe =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D!!!! the best way to get free estore is thru deluxe for a year...... it's true it is the best way to get it.. i gotta go now but again sorry if i called u a loser... i really am
cutiepie193768 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #686
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

When I noticed Arte had teeth I was like...WOAH!Where did they come from?Creepy...We do have to get the idea to Ganz!I want no more glitches,cheaper e-store,more plushes,and for them to add new games,places,w-shop items,activities,and some really creative things to ALL WW members!But how are we gonna send the idea to Ganz?Maybe a couple of people make phone calls and some send letters and we all comment about what we want on the comments and suggestion box on WW?I think we should start thinking about that!Then,if they actually listened to us then everyone would be happier!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #687
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

The thing about e-store is that it does not take away from regular memberships, everyone was complaining about lack of new things long before the e-store and deluxe came around. E-store adds to your fun when and if you choose to buy it. And you cant really call it a rip-off. A rip-off is when you give something and get nothing, if people get enjoyment out of buying e-store pixels then good for them. People buy art to hang on their walls so why not virtual art for virtual walls.

(sorry to be a voice of reason here, I know i'm a party pooper )
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #688
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dark_heart
one more teeny little thing to add they made a site for KIDS and KIDS don't have credit cards to get points come on ganz think about it oh and another thing it seems like they never ban scammers from KC+
I agree with this.......and I will not let my kids go to the trade area. They have been burnt too many times and nothing is done about it.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #689
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
LOL, you just noticed? Arte's got teeth, and not just any teeth, human teeth! I think Ganz turned into animals looking for food and turned all the anminals in webkinz human.They fake people in webkinz could porbably make sure we had fun...except for Arte. He'd still want to sell rares lol. Thanks, we have to get the idea to them. If they came out with a few more plushes each month, less glitches lower prices, everyon would be happier. BTW, does anyone have a webkinz without the W? I want to know what the tag says, if there's something different between the old plushies and new plushies.

My friend does, well I'm not really friends with her anymore.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #690
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

The econamy is bad (manly for US and Canada) and they want $10 for a pixle! Rip off. I know it's a choice, but make it cheaper.
coupon12 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3