Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #661
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
If you guys hate webkinz so much then why do you even play?
Honestly, I haven't been playing much anymore.. but I don't hate webkinz, I just don't like the small changes that are being made and it's resulting in a huge change to the money we have to pay to play like we think is fair to.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #662
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Even if we can afford it we wouldn't buy it because it's a waste.
That's exactly my point.

Here is a great quote from nemo434:
Quote:
people get upset about things that they can't have and cover up their resentment at not being able to take part in something by acting like they never wanted to take part in it in the first place.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-16-2009 at 11:15 AM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #663
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I agree with the quote. I wanted to get the deluxe because it seemed unfair...now..it's just too expensive. I'm not wasting 4$. I might as well get myself the plushies. It's one of the main reasons. Even though some people at my school think plushies are childish, even though I'm WAy too old for it, I sleep with one every night. And I'm not ashamed to say that.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #664
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I agree I can't buy all this new stuff I have 3 count them 3 things from the estore a fire fawn a purple floral fox and the skate board replica and I got awhile ago but I would really like newer cooler stuff not from the estore I can't buy points because I'm a kid
Old 07-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #665
Call me Ana! :)
Webkinz :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

T-Rex: I know you think we're ganging up on you, but we really aren't. Truat me, I see your point! And I think i get it. But I know your saying that if we can't afford it, why bother thinking about it? but see, our promblem is that they're caring alot more for the e-store. Otherwise, we wouldn't even care, because we would just say OK whatever, they are updating WebkinzWorld too. But they are not! Do you sort of get it?
And we DO NOT hate Webkin. We are defiently not sayig that! I love my Webkinz! But we would like it to change a bit.

Amy- I always play with my plush Webkinz. Too old, but not ashamed to say it. Me and my little sister sometimes play together with them. It's what I call family time. That is a reason why I would Ganz to make more Plushes. I am with you Amy.

OK I will be back here to check late! I have to go run for the Waddel's Icecap Adventure Bonus Kinzcash before it is over! Again T-Rex: I see your point
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #666
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

one more teeny little thing to add they made a site for KIDS and KIDS don't have credit cards to get points come on ganz think about it oh and another thing it seems like they never ban scammers from KC+
Old 07-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #667
nickypoo23 with 73

em fresh <3 will become famous soon enough

i wish ganz would have a day to give people random things.

i wish ganz would release charms and figurines like they're supposed to!
what's with the wait!

i wish ganz had a raffle for webkinz cheeky cat and dog every month
em fresh <3 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #668
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

i finally got the fox, but it was almost $20!! that is so not cool
Old 07-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #669

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I agree with the quote. I wanted to get the deluxe because it seemed unfair...now..it's just too expensive. I'm not wasting 4$. I might as well get myself the plushies. It's one of the main reasons. Even though some people at my school think plushies are childish, even though I'm WAy too old for it, I sleep with one every night. And I'm not ashamed to say that.
I also agree with the quote...and I dont go on webkinz much anymore,unless I am working on my psf collection...that doesnt cost anything.
Oh and Amygirl8, I am also too old for webkinz but I sleep with one as well
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #670
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

and i agree. me and all my friends are probably the only ones in our school who still go on, but we still do. all the plushes of mine are on the head board, and i am not ashamed to admit it.
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3