Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #651
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree with almost everything you said, but Deluxe Memebership is pretty good value. But, they shouldn't have tooken away one month memberships.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #652
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
If you guys hate webkinz so much then why do you even play?
we don't HATE webkinz, we are just frustrated that everything that comes out that's new has to be bought. some of us are struggling and can't afford to spend $45 on something that can only be used online. maybe you should think of the rough economy. not everyone is rich like you seem to be acting like you are.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #653
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Ok, this is my opinion: the eStore and deluxe stuff are awesome! I don't see anything wrong with what Ganz is doing. So, um, yeah. I don't think I should post on this thread anymore......
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #654
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

If you guys hate webkinz so much then why do you even play?

we don't HATE webkinz we just are not happy with the choices that Ganz is making.
idance510 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #655
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Emma, even if you are standing for deluxe, you're paying 4$ to many. the estore points add up to 41$ and the pixels are probably worht maybe 50 cents. and trex, we don't hate webkinz. we dislike ganz's greed. I like webkinz because I can play games, decorate houses. I trade for stuff i want. Like the value. so many ppl want my clown car, someone offered POTM, blue lava and hot air balloon, but I said no.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #656
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

One last thing: I don't get why everyone is complaining about the eStore and deluxe, when you would never buy it even if you did have the money. But I guess that's one thing I'll never understand. Bye!

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-16-2009 at 10:56 AM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #657
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

You know, the thing is this...if you only had to spend a few dollars buying ONE charm or figurine to unlock things, fine. But come on, FOURTY figurines??? That's how many to unlock Woodland. Let's see at around $4 each that's $160 to have full access to a GAME. It's completely ridiculous.

And don't even get me started on the Kinz Clips. They retail for around $5 dollars, but forget about finding those things in any of your local retailers. You might try a website somewhere, but you're ripped off completely. And again, you need multiples of this item to fully unlock game.

I'm sure most people cannot afford this right now. I know I can't. And come on...I know alot of us adults got ****** into this craze, but isn't this a game for children really? Why so much money Ganz? Between my account and DD I've easily spent over $1500. I could have purchased a FEW X-box or Wii. Enough is enough.

Around here we LOVE playing Webkinz. We have many real life friends who do also. We don't hate Ganz. We just want them to give our wallets a break. Add some new features and cool games that DON"T require more purchases. How about some FREE fun? A novel idea, eh?
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #658
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by girldies4
You know, the thing is this...if you only had to spend a few dollars buying ONE charm or figurine to unlock things, fine. But come on, FOURTY figurines??? That's how many to unlock Woodland. Let's see at around $4 each that's $160 to have full access to a GAME. It's completely ridiculous.

And don't even get me started on the Kinz Clips. They retail for around $5 dollars, but forget about finding those things in any of your local retailers. You might try a website somewhere, but you're ripped off completely. And again, you need multiples of this item to fully unlock game.

I'm sure most people cannot afford this right now. I know I can't. And come on...I know alot of us adults got ****** into this craze, but isn't this a game for children really? Why so much money Ganz? Between my account and DD I've easily spent over $1500. I could have purchased a FEW X-box or Wii. Enough is enough.

Around here we LOVE playing Webkinz. We have many real life friends who do also. We don't hate Ganz. We just want them to give our wallets a break. Add some new features and cool games that DON"T require more purchases. How about some FREE fun? A novel idea, eh?
exactl.y you hit the nail on the head.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #659
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

One last thing: I don't get why everyone is complaining about the eStore and deluxe, when you would never buy it even if you did have the money. But I guess that's one thing I'll never understand. Bye!
Even if we can afford it we wouldn't buy it because it's a waste. The thing is, it's unfair. Some people are rich enough to buy whatever they like and get such an advantage...and we, we pay as well, less, but we do pay. And we don't get such cool stuff. They get the cool stuff and all the other stuff. We can't afford it. It's not fair they make it so expensive, If they lowered it, maybe my familly and I woould buy it, if the deal gets more for less, nt less for more.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #660
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
exactl.y you hit the nail on the head.
I'm glad you agree. I just wanted to say one more thing too.

Thank you WI. Darn right it's one of the reasons I'm still around. Great people here and a forum like this to band together and discuss issues we feel strongly about. I'm off to give reps to whoever started this thread.

Good day all.
girldies4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3