Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #641
makatz
Webkinz :)

makatz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzbeanie
IDEA! LIGHTBULB! LOL how about we send GANZ a LETTER (not email) saying exactly what she just said there. If we all did that, I think maybe they would listen.
Great idea! Who knows how to contact them?
makatz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #642
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree, i first thought would be funner if i had some membership....
Now, i think i know why Ganz is making things funner and unfair.
1. One of the only things they really done for everyone is the MegaStove
2. A new place to go to such as Magic mire, only for deluxe members to buy at (Estore)
3. Obsessued, people spend their real money on their credit cards for points and membership just because to get special items at this (Estore)
4. Deluxe has waisted some of my cash, That's why i did the cheapest kind.
Also, i have another thing to say.
Why does Ganz do pointless stuff only to deluxe?! I think they should focus on the normal members.
List: Gold zone channel, its sometimes really empty
List: Changing ways of cellphone accsessory, pointless!
Click the image to open in full size. Let's just hope that ganz will make these changes.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #643
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I agree wholeheartedly!! Ganz should make more stuff for those who can't afford buying every new thing that comes out! (Even though I do so... but I'm talking about the people who don't want to or can't afford it) I mean, practically NOTHING has changed in the past YEAR for people who don't have Deluxe Memberships or the new charms or anything else... I would like more stuff for people who just have regular Webkinz accounts! Do you think we just have limitless money, Ganz? No, but that's apparently what you think, coming out with at least one new feature per month that requires us to pay more money. (LOL, sorry, kinda venting here... )

My point is, we need new stuff for regular members! WHO IS WITH ME?? I SAY WE PROTEST!! *holds up picket sign* ... later. Need to get a snack first.

I'm with you, Ganz needs to step up their game.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #644
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

i also don't like the new look of the webkinz. It is not really that new since they have look like this for almost 2 years, but I wish that the Webkinz could look like the first few webkinz (ex-pig and tiger) with that really cute fuzz they used to put on them. ow the webkinz just look like regular stuft animals you buy at Target. Where is the webkinz we all know and love????

We should all send letters to Ganz.But I can't find their adress so instead of sending a letter they will never read lets all call them. If we tell them how we feel maybe they will listen. Here is their number call today!!! Ganz's number= 1-866-932-5469

P.S. you do NOT have to be older than 18 to call. Call at any age!!!

Last edited by idance510; 07-16-2009 at 10:11 AM..
idance510 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #645
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

But deluxe also gets every single thing that the regular gets so deluxe outweighs regular.
That doesn't count, because it's available to ALL members, not just deluxe. I was talking about all the new things regular members got, compared to what only deluxe members got.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-16-2009 at 10:20 AM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #646
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
That doesn't count, because it's available to ALL members, not just deluxe. I was talking about all the new things regular members got, compared to what only deluxe members got.

Yes it does, because everyone still gets it. The deluxe members still get that stuff so it does count to them.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #647
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree, the estore and the deluxe membership is taking over.. I just feel that webkinz is slowly turning into a club penguin situation.. where if you want anything more than the free clothes and the empty igloo you have to pay more and more .. I was considering doing a one month.. but they took it away.. and I agree, the treetop theme wasn't up to my expectations... but I feel like they are focusing on getting you to get the deluxe membership..

I just remember 2 years ago, when someone was debating the better one - club penguin or Webkinz. And I said " Webkinz is better.. to keep your account you just have to pay $7 for a lil kinz for the enture year instead of paying $60 for club penguin... Although you would probably want more than one webkinz a year, it's all you have to pay for.." And now I feel like saying instead "You can pay $7 for one lil kinz a year to keep your account open but to get the new stuff & rare items, you have to pay $50 a year" I am just dissapointed in Ganz.. that's all.. I am just dissapointed.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #648
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just have to add:

I don't like the points system either.. it's like if you have to pay $20 even if all you want is $15 worth of stuff.. and i never need that other $5.. so I just wasted $5 that I won't be using because I don't like any of the other stuff.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #649
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

i agree 100% i am tired of Ganz trying to focus only on ways to make money. it is infuriating i have 17 webbies which wasn't cheap, plus 4 charms and a bracelet (got them when they first came out), and MANY packets of trading cards and a binder. I also have a few figures. and after spending all of that money, i still have only a "basic webkinz experience". come on Ganz!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #650
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

If you guys hate webkinz so much then why do you even play?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3