Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #621
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree that Ganz has been adding things that cost MONEY! Think about you're an ordiary kid, who likes to play webkinz and then suddenly all the new things cost money! You don't have enough because Webkinz isn't one of the main things you are concerned about (you have some better things to do like sports). Then next time you log in everything is boring until you see the adds tha look so interesting, but you have to pay money for them. I think Webkinz has got more boring but I bet it would be way more interesting if Ganz focused on Webkinz world and not money.

-Koda
Koda4me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #622
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

Wow!!! I love this post!!!
Thank you webkinz005! I hope I made my point. You seem like you're not taking sides, I am trying to be the same way, although I don't want GANZ to close for a month because I love playing on their site! REP for you, good job!!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #623
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
LOL, someone had an idea that webkinz be run by kids. It would be awesome, with maybe 20 pets a month and a gazillion ideas for webkinz. See the thing is, they close it for a month, see the reaction of everyone, especially the deluxe. they wouldn't tell anyone they're going to open again in a month. If they figured that the people who had deluxe started to not care or leave because all they ared was for the stuff, not what they did to get the stuff, they'd lower the prices if everyone left. After opening with cheaper prices, everyone would be happier and word would spread round, getting more people hooked on to webkinz. My idea is to make a new vacation, like an amusement park that your pet can ride on rides and buy cotton candy and play games like ring toss and such. If they did close down, they'd make everyone happier in the end. It could kind of boost the site.

1. They close down site. Many members are unhappy
2. They work on glitches in the first 2 weeks and program a lot of new plushies and ship to stores to sell in a month when they open again. They'll also could work on quality
3. They work on adding things to WW the next week, like amusement parks, public swimming pools, kinzville park, museums and such
4. The last week they lower the prices at the E store for a couple of dollars and add the one month deluxe back, and put in a trial deluxe thing you can get for free for 3 days, kind of like recess. You get a silver hat to show you did it and maybe a food package. You get acsess to all deluxe stuff. Also you can get a free l'il kinz version of your birthstone pet for free on your birthday. I put in a fake birthday though...
5. They open up a bigger better awesome Webkinz World and everyone is HAPPY! They tell everyone, then more people come onto webkinz. They have a larger business, and even though prices are lowered, since more people can afford and are happier with webkinz, especcialy since there are new cool ones, they could bguy more. Ergo to this idea- Ganz makes more money-Kids and Parents happier with webkinz and prices

If somehow we could get this idea to Ganz and they agree, Webkinz could be greater for everyone!
IDEA! LIGHTBULB! LOL how about we send GANZ a LETTER (not email) saying exactly what she just said there. If we all did that, I think maybe they would listen.
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #624
Webkinz :)

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

i totally agree w/ u yet everybody has their own opinion
i think its ridiculous that people will pay around 5 dollars for something that doesnt even exist. its almost like ganz is tricking younger users, saying "give us 5 dollars and you get this amazing couch" (even though its not real, and just pixels)
deluxe memberships just makes it unfair for other members, and lately it has been making me feel like ganz is treating the people that spend more money better. the regular people (like me) still exist ganz!!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:05 AM   #625
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

To cut short a couple more rants that involve agreeing and disagreeing with several different quotes: I'm with Ganz and against them. I agree and disagree.
Is anyone else "in-between"?
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #626

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I love this thread! So many different opinions.

Webkinzbeanie, I love the idea of sending a letter to Ganz. Then they would be sure to get it, real people would respond, and they would be more likely to work on things if people got so upset that they sent snail mail.
I think, just to be safe, an Administrator should write the actual letter and put in their email and phone number. Then we wouldn't have to discuss personal information at all, only the content of the letter.

Again, great ideas!
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 01:58 AM   #627
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in-between.I think the e-store is okay.I mean the profits from that do help WW but if it was just a little cheaper so that many more people would enjoy it.I mean...like updating the e=store is great because A LOT of people do buy from there but I think ganz should slow down with that and focus a little more on regulars!I agree they should close the site down for just a .ittle while but maybe not a whole month....Little kids do play on there and they can get a little frustrated with that.But what if it was like off a couple days a month and some nights,too?
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:09 AM   #628
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I agree! They should make things for the members that cannot get deluxe!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #629
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
I agree! They should make things for the members that cannot get deluxe!
They've made so many new things for regular members!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #630
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by silver75678
I'm in-between.I think the e-store is okay.I mean the profits from that do help WW but if it was just a little cheaper so that many more people would enjoy it.I mean...like updating the e=store is great because A LOT of people do buy from there but I think ganz should slow down with that and focus a little more on regulars!I agree they should close the site down for just a .ittle while but maybe not a whole month....Little kids do play on there and they can get a little frustrated with that.But what if it was like off a couple days a month and some nights,too?
The thing is, they need to close down for most people to get frustrated enough, as well as, they will need a LOT of time to program everything, make new stuff, fix glitches, program new webkinz lower prices. Deluxe could keep their stuff and e store buyers today. It will be better for them as well since they would have to pay less and th reast could afford, plus they can do the stuff on WW. I'd really like to have a program to get the free lil kinz version of your Bisthstone pet. The PSI could be a bit smaller. They could make the trial 3 day membership to see if people would buy it. It could understand if they lowered everything by a single dollar or two. Webkinz could cost maybe 13$ instead of 15$ Lil Kinz culd cost 9$ instead of 11$ Deluxe annnual could cost 42$, not 45$ Little things like that could make webkinz a lot easier to afford. We just neeed to get that letter. If we could somehow notify an admiin, they could help us. I'm not taking sides, though it is quite unfair. This idea will make it better for everyone. Especcially since the deluxe can't complain that regulars are getting so much stuff, they're getting it too, aren't they? no offense, just pointing out.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3