Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #611
Charis01
Gift Guru
 
Me2Me2's Avatar
Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
But the point is we have to buy stuff, also, you would just rather have webkinz world be boring, nothing new but things we have to buy?
But the flip side is without the extra money that they make from the e-store and other products you need to buy they couldn't afford to keep up new things on the site- then they would have to fire the help desk people and a lot of the tech people that fix glitches and make new items. Then webkinz would become boring. I would rather spend a little bit of money on something that I like to keep it going then demand that the site be completely free and see new things disappear do to lack of funds.

Last edited by Me2Me2; 07-15-2009 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: i speel goode- geez i really can't.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #612
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hreads-530887/

Doug the dog is always on in the afternoon. For like, 5 hours.

Why is everyone ganging up on me anyway?


We are not ganging up on you....please don't take it that way. I don't want fights.


View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Hey guys.
I can understand you're angry about GANZ trying to earn money, but.. um, they're a company. They are trying to make money. Don't you like webkinz? I mean, there are many people who work very, very hard to make WW a nice, fun place to be for kids. I don't know about you, but it's my favorite site! I agree the estore prices are unfair, but you do have a choice whether to but them or not. Make the best choice! If nobody buys they're stuff because the prices are too high, they will probably lower the prices.

There are other ways of letting them know that they're prices are unfair then to just pester them with the same e-mails over and over and over and over and over again! It would be as repetitive as this post!! And who likes that? They are always working hard to make us happy and provide us with new things, but they have to have the money for it. Running a site like Webkinz is very expensive!

Just take it easy on them, please. They work very hard and I'm sure they're doing the best they can. Instead, if you still feel really strongly, send a polite letter explaining that they're prices are too high. Be sure to include that you love webkinz, but it's getting to expensive and you don't think it is fair, and thank them for their work.

I <3 GANZ and Webkinz!!

Kayfee:el1:


Wow!!! I love this post!!!


View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
But the flip side is without the extra money that they make from the e-store and other products you need to buy they couldn't afford to keep up new things on the site- then they would have to fire the help desk people and a lot of the tech people that fix glitches and make new items. Then webkinz would become boring. I would rather spend a little bit of money on something that I like to keep it going then demand that the site be completely free and see new things disappear do to lack of funds.


That is true also....

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-15-2009 at 04:43 PM..
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #613
Sssssssssss......
Guest
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Actions do speak louder than words. T-Rez, we're not ganging up on you. We're expressing our opinions. In your perspective, you think it's fine that Ganz is like this. Think about it though. What if you weren't deluxe and din't buy from the e-store, and din't have anything you got as deluxe or E Store? The you'd feel like us. We struggle a lot with money. I have to figure out how to make money cuz my parents don't buy it and i don't get allowance, and they don't like me buying them. I dream of getting some of the stuff on the E Store and deluxe, like the cool roller coaster. It quite isn't fair though-

Annual 1 year membership costs 45$$$$, but we only get about 41$$$ in E store points. We get virtual stuff on webkinz, but that probaby cost them 50cents. So we could be throwing away $4. It might not seem like a lot to you, T Rex, but for my family, we could buy milk or food or pay for mortage or something like that. I don't think many of the things are worth it. I know Ganz needs to make money. They used to be, before webkinz, a simpler company that made clothes and stuffed toys. with Webkinz, they became greedier. I think they should close down the site for a month or so, and COOL DOWN l l l
V V V
No, I actually wouldn't. I'd know that I couldn't get it, so there would be no use complaining that I don't have it. And although I do sorta agree that webkinz should be closed for a little while, a lot of other members will be even more mad because they closed it down. Deluxe members would especially be mad, since we paid extra for things. But I still wish webkinz was owned by someone else.........like me! In fact, that gives me an idea.......

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-15-2009 at 05:46 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #614
ould you?
Gift Guru
 
Amygirl8's Avatar
Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

LOL, someone had an idea that webkinz be run by kids. It would be awesome, with maybe 20 pets a month and a gazillion ideas for webkinz. See the thing is, they close it for a month, see the reaction of everyone, especially the deluxe. they wouldn't tell anyone they're going to open again in a month. If they figured that the people who had deluxe started to not care or leave because all they ared was for the stuff, not what they did to get the stuff, they'd lower the prices if everyone left. After opening with cheaper prices, everyone would be happier and word would spread round, getting more people hooked on to webkinz. My idea is to make a new vacation, like an amusement park that your pet can ride on rides and buy cotton candy and play games like ring toss and such. If they did close down, they'd make everyone happier in the end. It could kind of boost the site.

1. They close down site. Many members are unhappy
2. They work on glitches in the first 2 weeks and program a lot of new plushies and ship to stores to sell in a month when they open again. They'll also could work on quality
3. They work on adding things to WW the next week, like amusement parks, public swimming pools, kinzville park, museums and such
4. The last week they lower the prices at the E store for a couple of dollars and add the one month deluxe back, and put in a trial deluxe thing you can get for free for 3 days, kind of like recess. You get a silver hat to show you did it and maybe a food package. You get acsess to all deluxe stuff. Also you can get a free l'il kinz version of your birthstone pet for free on your birthday. I put in a fake birthday though...
5. They open up a bigger better awesome Webkinz World and everyone is HAPPY! They tell everyone, then more people come onto webkinz. They have a larger business, and even though prices are lowered, since more people can afford and are happier with webkinz, especcialy since there are new cool ones, they could bguy more. Ergo to this idea- Ganz makes more money-Kids and Parents happier with webkinz and prices

If somehow we could get this idea to Ganz and they agree, Webkinz could be greater for everyone!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #615
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
LOL, someone had an idea that webkinz be run by kids. It would be awesome, with maybe 20 pets a month and a gazillion ideas for webkinz. See the thing is, they close it for a month, see the reaction of everyone, especially the deluxe. they wouldn't tell anyone they're going to open again in a month. If they figured that the people who had deluxe started to not care or leave because all they ared was for the stuff, not what they did to get the stuff, they'd lower the prices if everyone left. After opening with cheaper prices, everyone would be happier and word would spread round, getting more people hooked on to webkinz. My idea is to make a new vacation, like an amusement park that your pet can ride on rides and buy cotton candy and play games like ring toss and such. If they did close down, they'd make everyone happier in the end. It could kind of boost the site.

1. They close down site. Many members are unhappy
2. They work on glitches in the first 2 weeks and program a lot of new plushies and ship to stores to sell in a month when they open again. They'll also could work on quality
3. They work on adding things to WW the next week, like amusement parks, public swimming pools, kinzville park, museums and such
4. The last week they lower the prices at the E store for a couple of dollars and add the one month deluxe back, and put in a trial deluxe thing you can get for free for 3 days, kind of like recess. You get a silver hat to show you did it and maybe a food package. You get acsess to all deluxe stuff. Also you can get a free l'il kinz version of your birthstone pet for free on your birthday. I put in a fake birthday though...
5. They open up a bigger better awesome Webkinz World and everyone is HAPPY! They tell everyone, then more people come onto webkinz. They have a larger business, and even though prices are lowered, since more people can afford and are happier with webkinz, especcialy since there are new cool ones, they could bguy more. Ergo to this idea- Ganz makes more money-Kids and Parents happier with webkinz and prices

If somehow we could get this idea to Ganz and they agree, Webkinz could be greater for everyone!


Wow!! Amazing I would love that!!
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #616
Shadowgap
Webkinz :)
 
Shadowgap's Avatar
Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree! And those e-store Webkinz cost a lot more than the real webkinz with the stuff animals.
Shadowgap is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #617
Call me Ana! :)
Webkinz :)
 
anaeem98's Avatar
anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Amazing points everyone!

Amy- I really don't think I could survive with Webkinz World dow for amonth. What about a night for two months? But I do see your point that everyone leaves......

Kayfee- I see your point. But don't you think it is getting a bit out of control?

Everyone- We have to decide what we are gonna do. So that we can ALL do it. Like if it's Amy's plan, we send them that idea, or if it's someone els's idea, we follow through with that plan.
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #618
makatz
Webkinz :)
 
makatz's Avatar
makatz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I think Deluxe member is a good idea but some other stuff i don't think is a good idea such as magic mire, what's wrong with Fairy Falls?
makatz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #619
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by makatz
I think Deluxe member is a good idea but some other stuff i don't think is a good idea such as magic mire, what's wrong with Fairy Falls?

Nothing, Ganz just needed another thing so people will buy new charms and think it will be better.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-15-2009, 07:51 PM   #620
makatz
Webkinz :)
 
makatz's Avatar
makatz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

Nothing, Ganz just needed another thing so people will buy new charms and think it will be better.
Do you think it's better?
makatz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts