Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #601
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
Yeah, so, still why have that when you can do something about it?

Ganz is also wondering why members are quitting. MAJOR DUH HERE! They aren't getting anything new. If GANZ is going to make webkinz successful for many years to come, they've gotta put more on.

Also, Tyrannus Rex,
Think about it on our side. You have a deluxe I guess but how would you feel, if you were bored, not getting anything new, while Ganz id putting major stuff on the e-store?
I wouldn't care.

View Post Originally Posted by makatz
If they're going to add more stuff for deluxe members they should add more stuff to the site too now it seems that it gets boring a lot of the time.
They've added TONS of stuff. Zumwhere, Magic Mire, new recipes, a lot of new webkinz, 3 new themes, Doug the dog, etc. What have they added to deluxe? A rare everyday and the option to change the look of your phone.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-15-2009 at 10:39 AM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #602
makatz
Webkinz :)

makatz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
I wouldn't care.

They've added TONS of stuff. Zumwhere, Magic Mire, new recipes, a lot of new webkinz, 3 new themes, Doug the dog, etc. What have they added to deluxe? A rare everyday and the option to change the look of your phone.
Except you need to buy that stuff the new recipes for the regular stove i have made and i'm saving up for the megastove. 1 of the new themes i am working on and Doug the dog barely is on
makatz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #603
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hreads-530887/

View Post Originally Posted by makatz
Except you need to buy that stuff the new recipes for the regular stove i have made and i'm saving up for the megastove. 1 of the new themes i am working on and Doug the dog barely is on
Doug the dog is always on in the afternoon. For like, 5 hours.

Why is everyone ganging up on me anyway?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 12:18 PM   #604

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

I am not ganging up on you....
the point is that they are adding all this stuff to delux and e-store and not to just webkinz.
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #605
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

There is some stuff added to the e-store to be fair more stuff then in the w shop- but they have not neglected us non e-store buyers. Doug, new exclusives, zumwhere (which i only got 1 klip) New theme in W shop- new stove.
Some people can buy e-store and if they can I'm happy for them, and jealous a little. But I still have a ton of fun playing and decorating- i am a very low spender- i am an adult and I have about 12 webkinz (in 2 years) and i have bought only the skater kat and elephant statue from the e-store (and a few charm code to make the 5 min) Do i envy those who can pay for every thing that comes out in the e-store the answer is YES! Same as I envy those who can buy every webkinz and get all the signature pets.
But does the e-store make me enjoy what I have any less... No. E-store does not take anything away from my enjoyment of webkinz, only adds to it whenever we can afford (or choose to buy) from it.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #606
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree. I don't want to get anything from the estore because it is just virtual stuff! I get webkinz because of the plush AND the virtual pet! If I am going to pay that money for a virtual pet, why not get a webkinz that is both plush and virtual!! They need to start updating webkinz world, because not everyone has deluxe membership and not everyone buys from the e-store. But, everyone who has a webkinz gets on Webkinz World, so why not update the actual game? With the money problems now, they should focus on improving the game, not adding more stuff to buy.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #607

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

That is a great post and I agree with you completely Rep to you.
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #608
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Actions do speak louder than words. T-Rez, we're not ganging up on you. We're expressing our opinions. In your perspective, you think it's fine that Ganz is like this. Think about it though. What if you weren't deluxe and din't buy from the e-store, and din't have anything you got as deluxe or E Store? The you'd feel like us. We struggle a lot with money. I have to figure out how to make money cuz my parents don't buy it and i don't get allowance, and they don't like me buying them. I dream of getting some of the stuff on the E Store and deluxe, like the cool roller coaster. It quite isn't fair though-

Annual 1 year membership costs 45$$$$, but we only get about 41$$$ in E store points. We get virtual stuff on webkinz, but that probaby cost them 50cents. So we could be throwing away $4. It might not seem like a lot to you, T Rex, but for my family, we could buy milk or food or pay for mortage or something like that. I don't think many of the things are worth it. I know Ganz needs to make money. They used to be, before webkinz, a simpler company that made clothes and stuffed toys. with Webkinz, they became greedier. I think they should close down the site for a month or so, and COOL DOWN l l l
V V V

they could figure out how much they had to lose, if they could just lower everything in the E Store for a few dollars. It would probably cost them a fortune in their opinion, but think of the smiles that could be put on so many kid's faces! Maybe it would be easier to start a chain letter to Ganz then send it to them. After Ganz get's the same emails for a hundred times they might stop. I'd call Ganz and everything. T Rew, i know your tag. It could stay that, but maybe you could change it to long live cheaper e store? even you would like a cheaper estore, since you but from it, wouldn't you?they could put the 1 month membership back one, make new games, fix glitches, and go back to making 11 webkinz a month, not 4 or 5.

Ganz should learn that even though they think a $ is worth the most, a smile on a child's face is even better.

Last edited by Amygirl8; 07-15-2009 at 01:50 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #609
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hey guys.
I can understand you're angry about GANZ trying to earn money, but.. um, they're a company. They are trying to make money. Don't you like webkinz? I mean, there are many people who work very, very hard to make WW a nice, fun place to be for kids. I don't know about you, but it's my favorite site! I agree the estore prices are unfair, but you do have a choice whether to but them or not. Make the best choice! If nobody buys they're stuff because the prices are too high, they will probably lower the prices.

There are other ways of letting them know that they're prices are unfair then to just pester them with the same e-mails over and over and over and over and over again! It would be as repetitive as this post!! And who likes that? They are always working hard to make us happy and provide us with new things, but they have to have the money for it. Running a site like Webkinz is very expensive!

Just take it easy on them, please. They work very hard and I'm sure they're doing the best they can. Instead, if you still feel really strongly, send a polite letter explaining that they're prices are too high. Be sure to include that you love webkinz, but it's getting to expensive and you don't think it is fair, and thank them for their work.

I <3 GANZ and Webkinz!!

Kayfee:el1:

Last edited by Kayfookey; 07-15-2009 at 02:14 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #610
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
I wouldn't care.

But the point is we have to buy stuff, also, you would just rather have webkinz world be boring, nothing new but things we have to buy?
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3