Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #581
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I totally agree with this thread.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #582
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Good! That is a good thing!!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:48 AM   #583
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not saying anything about stoping the e-store.People can spend their money however they want and it's Ganz's choice to have it but all I want is to make them slow down a little with the e-store and focus on those kids whose parents don't buy them virtual items and memberships.Of course Deluxe Members should have nice things if they payed for them but it's getting ridiculous.Ganz is caring about those people spending money on Deluxe memberships but aren't caring about people who'd rather buy a couple webkinz?I liked webkinz because it started out fun.Everyone wasn't exactly equal.It mattered about the amount of webkinz you had...It didn't mean people are all gonna be equal without Delux because that when webkinz mattered!Now it matters about Delux and E-store.I was okay with everything in Delux but now special section in the Curio shop?Unfair.I just want them to give us regular members some fun because with the economy how it is...it's hard.1 billion people are starving...more than that are struggling with money.A family that isn't struggling much but has many kids buy their kids webkinz but every year they have to keep getting webkinz when the children just want to have a little fun?People who are really struggling want their kids to be happy but now Ganz makes it seem like to be happy you need e-store things and Deluxe but that poor family is struggling with money!Of course they won't buy it but when that account expires...how will that kid feel?Ganz needs to think about that.They need to think about 2 things.Making money and making it so that the site means fun for a child.They're making money with seling webkinz,webkinz products,e-store and deluxe but what about the kids??What kid has a credit card?A lucky kid!They need to think about those kids,too.I just have one message for Ganz.Put a smile on a kids face with a regular account!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 07:02 AM   #584
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

That was said so much better than I could ever have
Old 07-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #585
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by silver75678
I'm not saying anything about stoping the e-store.People can spend their money however they want and it's Ganz's choice to have it but all I want is to make them slow down a little with the e-store and focus on those kids whose parents don't buy them virtual items and memberships.Of course Deluxe Members should have nice things if they payed for them but it's getting ridiculous.Ganz is caring about those people spending money on Deluxe memberships but aren't caring about people who'd rather buy a couple webkinz?I liked webkinz because it started out fun.Everyone wasn't exactly equal.It mattered about the amount of webkinz you had...It didn't mean people are all gonna be equal without Delux because that when webkinz mattered!Now it matters about Delux and E-store.I was okay with everything in Delux but now special section in the Curio shop?Unfair.I just want them to give us regular members some fun because with the economy how it is...it's hard.1 billion people are starving...more than that are struggling with money.A family that isn't struggling much but has many kids buy their kids webkinz but every year they have to keep getting webkinz when the children just want to have a little fun?People who are really struggling want their kids to be happy but now Ganz makes it seem like to be happy you need e-store things and Deluxe but that poor family is struggling with money!Of course they won't buy it but when that account expires...how will that kid feel?Ganz needs to think about that.They need to think about 2 things.Making money and making it so that the site means fun for a child.They're making money with seling webkinz,webkinz products,e-store and deluxe but what about the kids??What kid has a credit card?A lucky kid!They need to think about those kids,too.I just have one message for Ganz.Put a smile on a kids face with a regular account!
The only thing different between the Deluxe account and the regular account is: one extra rare, gold phone channel, wheel of deluxe, and a free gift every month. And that's basically it. Like you said, we paid extra for deluxe accounts, so we deserve, um.......deluxe stuff. Now can we please stop putting members down about how unfair it is?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #586
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
The only thing different between the Deluxe account and the regular account is: one extra rare, gold phone channel, wheel of deluxe, and a free gift every month. And that's basically it. Like you said, we paid extra for deluxe accounts, so we deserve, um.......deluxe stuff. Now can we please stop putting members down about how unfair it is?

It kind of is unfair if you look at it from our perspective, and she was only saying what she feels, not trying to put people down about it.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:12 AM   #587
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

It kind of is unfair if you look at it from our perspective, and she was only saying what she feels, not trying to put people down about it.
The thing is, life isn't fair, and there will always be someone who has more or better things than somebody else.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 07:27 AM   #588
Halloween(:
Gifted

The thing is, life isn't fair, and there will always be someone who has more or better things than somebody else.

Yeah but Ganz can help make it a little more fair and that is all we are asking.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #589
makatz
Webkinz :)

makatz will become famous soon enough

Silver's right, People can spend their money the way they want to spend it but it is our opinion that it is a waste. Personally, I think that they should make it less money or even FREE! We do have the right to voice our opinion about it though.
makatz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #590
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Yeah, so, still why have that when you can do something about it?

Ganz is also wondering why members are quitting. MAJOR DUH HERE! They aren't getting anything new. If GANZ is going to make webkinz successful for many years to come, they've gotta put more on.

Also, Tyrannus Rex,
Think about it on our side. You have a deluxe I guess but how would you feel, if you were bored, not getting anything new, while Ganz id putting major stuff on the e-store?

So people can have options. Wouldn't be boring if everyone could get the same stuff? By the way, did anyone see my "long live eStore" tag?
No offence but that IS NOT an option to most. Also, a lot of people would think it was fun to all get the same stuff so they wouldn't be left out. And, what do you think they're passing on to kids! they are teaching them to give everything to the person who has tons of money or the 'exclusive' person.

Last edited by tacobell222; 07-15-2009 at 08:03 AM..
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3