Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #551
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by girleygirl495
I agree! They ask for $15.00 just for a virtual pet that dosn't come with any thing! I could just go to The crown and carriage inc. store and buy a webkinz for the same price and I would get to spin crown and carriages wheel of wow where I win a webkinz on it for free! Or I could buy a little kinz there for $7.50! And also they have a sale there that you buy to webkinz or little kinz and get one free! That is a way better deal!
Actually the virtual pets are $12.50.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #552
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree. I bought 3 webkinz from Hallmark, and when I got home I put them on my bed and I saw that everyone had at least 1 tear in them.

eStore is just another way to get more money. 8 bucks for a special stove???? Does GANZ think we are stupid???
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #553
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzbeanie
I agree. I bought 3 webkinz from Hallmark, and when I got home I put them on my bed and I saw that everyone had at least 1 tear in them.

eStore is just another way to get more money. 8 bucks for a special stove???? Does GANZ think we are stupid???
Just so you know......I bought that stove......and it sounds as if you are saying that I'm stupid because I bought it........Maybe I'm wrong....

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-14-2009 at 05:45 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #554
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

NO! But i think its a little stupid! I wasnt calling anyone stupid!
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #555
Call me Isabel!!
Webkinz :)

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

no youa re not stupid ganz just wants everyone to fall into thier little trap. the estore pretty much just makes you pay for a picture, its worthless but they make you pay so you are pretty much wasting your real $ when you can use KC and buy a stovethat does close to the same thing! and the deluxe membership people are mad about that because Ganz seems to be treating people with it special and they are giving them more attention and making a big deal over and and kind of forgetting about everyone else who can't afford that
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #556
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I have 1 questions about how ebkinz or Ganz is doing with our money:
1. When we buy Caring Valley pets, what would they do with our $$$?
2. Does Ganz expect us to spend our money on Deluxe Membership? Yes! But its just online stuff that some people are still getting crazed about!
I have spended almost 300$ On all my webkinz! More or less. . .

Old 07-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #557
Webkinz :)

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

check out this rumor in the rumor mill...If it is true I am going to be soo

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...webknz-530590/
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #558
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by superkitty777
I agree and disagree with this thread.

Ganz is a company and yes they need to update Webkinz World, Yes there are glitches, but we can't be picking on ganz for everything. For people who bought the deluxe membership, ganz wants to give them what they payed for. I do agree with you in a way, I don't think it's fair to pay $30 for a virtual castle. The estore IS really overpriced. But I do agree with the deluxe membership, It's taking webkinz world to the next level.

Cool! Taking webkinz world to the next level huh? Interesting.

View Post Originally Posted by FireFlyz
I agree with you! GANZ needs to spend just a little more time on us! Although, as you said, they are a working company! With the economy being so bad and everything around here, they really are trying whatever is possible to try and make money. Wouldn't you? I know that you're saying that they should lay off the e-store and such just for a little while.. that would be great! But, apparently, I think GANZ would be working on something important right now if they aren't getting off the e-store!
But some people around here are doing just fine and are making lots of money so they choose to buy things from the e-store!
Remember people, people are STILL using the e-store! They need to work on that, too! Not just things that we want..

Yes, they still can have the estore and I'd be fin3e with it if they spent a little (just a little) less time on it and a little more time on regular account webkinz world.

View Post Originally Posted by Wyndfyre
I don't see what's wrong about a unicorn, dragon, dinosaur, pegasus, (etc) being a webkinz. You can't help a little kid's imagination. But the Cherry Blossom Bird is silly enough.

And of course they need money, but you can tell they're getting a little out of hand. What's the point of the Deluxe Membership in the first place? Instead of making new features you have to pay for, why don't they make features for everyone on Webkinz in general?

So yeah, I understand they are a business that needs money, but they are being unreasonable. Forty dollars for a (virtual) castle. WHAT. THE. CHEESE.

I like those animals They are fun.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #559
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

I love webkinz, but they are being quite greedy, expecially in this economy!!!
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #560
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by girleygirl495
I agree! They ask for $15.00 just for a virtual pet that dosn't come with any thing! I could just go to The crown and carriage inc. store and buy a webkinz for the same price and I would get to spin crown and carriages wheel of wow where I win a webkinz on it for free! Or I could buy a little kinz there for $7.50! And also they have a sale there that you buy to webkinz or little kinz and get one free! That is a way better deal!

Wow, what a great deal!!!

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
check out this rumor in the rumor mill...If it is true I am going to be soo

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...webknz-530590/

Nooo!!! The lil kinz are my favorite!!! They are so cute!!!!!! They can't get rid of them!!!

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-14-2009 at 06:22 PM..
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3