Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #521
Call me Isabel!!
Webkinz :)

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
I so agree! This eStore is getting way out of hand. I have to admit I am deluxe, I have purchased points and I have purchased items, but it seems like, in my opinion, the plushies are getting uglier and thoughtless. A Tawny Pup? A Cherry Blossom Bird? Those don't even EXIST! Why not make a giraffe or a tabby cat? And Webkinz Jr... I have visited the WJr section before. People are saying their 3-6 year old have more fun in regular WW because WJr is too glitchy, and limited. I am also sick of seeing "Ganz eStore" on about half of the WW ads? I remember someone upset about the name change of the Webkinz/Kinzville Newz, and they said "Whats next? Webkinz eStore becoming the Ganz eStore?" Well behold the Ganz eStore, the biggest ripoff ever! Of course you have to buy in "blocks"... sounds like more MONEY to me!!! I have more to add. The "Grand Castle Set" is 40.00. I could buy sooooo much other stuff with that! I would rather save my money and hit the mall. Buy sume stuff there that is actually REAL. And your pet can't even do anything in the castle!!! Also, about the smileys. I have only seen ONE Person in the Clubhouse actually WASTE their money on a bunch of stupid smiles. They took away plain ones like these...
Code:
:) :( :D
Which are so much easier to use than going through that menu to pick one out.
You are soo write! I was just noticing that has been changed to the Ganz eStore instead of Webkinz eStore! That is sooo cheep, they only sell stuff for webkinz so why would they have to make the company name instead of webkinz whats wrong with that?? why can't they just be satisfied for a while and leave everything a lone.. everything, now what would be wrong with that? They have more than enough pets, games, everything added why are they not satisfied yet?

Last edited by horsegal26; 07-13-2009 at 10:33 PM..
horsegal26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #522
uhhh...

vixen500 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I miss the old WW. I was close to getting every webkinz, then the e-store came on, and I didnt go on for awhile. Thenn POOF! So many Glitches, new places, and all the places are where you ad to BUY something!

And the plushies are getting just ridiculous! I mean, a cherry Bollsom Bird? COME ON! Get serious! Dragons? SERIOUSLY. THis is WAY to out of hand.

If this gets worse, it'll be called Money World, or E-stuff world.
vixen500 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #523
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Hehe, I have to go find that poem again. Send it to Ganz as many times as you want. I'll go find it in a sec

Nope can't seem to find it. I found a post, with this on it.

It's like giving us virtual money makes them lose money

Apparently, they have a bunny clown for wuik draw! I cn go, play lily pads for a minute o two, then buy myself one. A quick draw! What? Are we going to become as poor as we aare in real life in WW? Huh................................ so far I haven't been doing much, going on every couple of days to do a couple of dailies.

Last edited by Amygirl8; 07-13-2009 at 09:56 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #524

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I also think some of these new additions should be available in the wshop too- like the plants that grow in the gardens and the beds should be things we can win like exclusives items, or even get in the curio shop too. but the items like the ship or volcano that is really an item that is much more difficult and earns money for the creators of the items- understandably. things like charms are ok because they are reasonably priced but the pets are in my opinion are over priced because they cost the same if you buy a plush. so that is over the top for a picture/pixels. We are not purchasing much, a few items here and there but only if the epoints are saved up or a gift. the Site has become a money pit for us kinzaholics. Unfortunately the Real $ spent has not improved the site performance or programming errors, please wait... & just getting kicked off in the years we have stood by ganz & WW site hoping for the best & barely getting the least.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #525

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I totally agree with you. Ganz is making this all about the money, and they don't even care about the people anymore. If they did care, they would be adding new features, new games, making WW better. Instead, they come out with more merchandise. If they cared, they would do something about those meanies getting "free" webkinz. Instead, more merchandise. If they cared, they wouldn't take away the 1 month membership, they would give the plushes better quality. I'm just feeling like they DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #526
Call me Isabel!!

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Yeah i think they took away the 1 month cuz too many people were picking that and they wanted to get more $$$!!
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #527
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

yeah, that is probably true!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #528
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

Many of the plushies are getting uglier. The Cherry Blossom Bird? Tawny pup (a little bit cute)? No offense to those who like them, I'm sorry if I might offend you.
(On a side note, has anyone noticed how much the Webkinz changed, look-wise? Take a lion for example, and compare it with the CARAMEL lion.)

Couldn't they look at the great suggestions every has made for new Webkinz? The Cherry Blossom Bird could have been a GIRAFFE! Or maybe a seagull! Or perhaps a palomino horse.
But very many are still cute (must have Springer Spaniel!)

We should make this thread an organization, with like a logo and motto. Would it count as a club? And what would the name be...? Hmm.

If we can't do that, sorry. I was just getting carried away.
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 07:29 AM   #529
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I am with EVERYONE on this! Ganz just wants money in their pockets. I mean, the webkinz pets are just getting sillier and sillier! A cherry blossom bird? A dinosaur? A dragon?Seriously, if a little 3 year old kid went on WW, they could think that the animals were actually real! Now that would be a bad example for them!And Ganz should start paying attention to the people who CAN'T afford all the good things like deluxe, or the Ganz Estore! The Estore is such a rip off! I mean, 40 dollars for a small castle! That is ridiculous! I haven't seen the castle in ANYONE'S Yard, because I think they know its WAY too expensive! My mom thinks the Estore is way too expensive, so she is not buying anything for me. I am with her on that one, you could be getting a great Wii Game with that money that you used on the castle set! Ganz should start giving new features to people who don't have those kinds of things, like regular WW accounts! We should start sending emails to Ganz about this! It is getting out of control, and ridiculous! We want to have fun on WW, but at the same time, not sad that we can't get the Estore items.

Last edited by coolio101; 07-14-2009 at 07:42 AM..
Old 07-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #530
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Everyone is making me feel guilty now.

View Post Originally Posted by vixen500
And the plushies are getting just ridiculous! I mean, a cherry Bollsom Bird? COME ON! Get serious! Dragons? SERIOUSLY. THis is WAY to out of hand.
OK.....what about the unicorn? Cheeky Dog? Cheeky Cat? Pegasus? Love Puppy? Sherbert Bunny? Pink Pony? Those are all imaginary animals......

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
I am with EVERYONE on this! Ganz just wants money in their pockets. I mean, the webkinz pets are just getting sillier and sillier! A cherry blossom bird? A dinosaur? A dragon?Seriously, if a little 3 year old kid went on WW, they could think that the animals were actually real! Now that would be a bad example for them!
Huh? Since when has this been a problem?

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 07-14-2009 at 08:02 AM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3