Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #511
Nintedo101
Webkinz :)

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

This is what I sent to Ganz this morning; everyone send in your complaints, show Ganz what they've become!
Quote:
Ganz, I am telling you this because I love Webkinz and don't want it to end up cheap and money-stealing.
Instead of increasing the quality of things already made, fixing glitches, e.t.c., you're only making more things that will need to be fixed later on.
The E-Store and Deluxe Membership is taking over; right now it seems like if you aren't a Deluxe Member with a bunch of stuff from the E-Store, you aren't having fun in Webkinz World anymore. I can't even afford any of that, I can only get a Webkinz after saving up for a few months! I'm lucky to have as many as I do, with the money troubles in my family. (We struggle to pay for the smallest things.)
Instead of making customers, you WILL be losing them. I have read an entire topic on a forum talking about the very same opinion I have. I can't help but miss the old Webkinz World, where things were fantastic the way they were, hardly any glitches, no E-Store, and not a Deluxe Member in sight. Please... remember that.
The only thing I want to buy from the E-Store is the Grey Wolf. And hopefully I could just get that on Ebay. (Can you get one from the Trading Cards?)
I remember the days when I first joined. Ah... memories.
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #512
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Qwerty42
I agree I want a nice lazy river and cool plants don't you????

I know!! i want it.

View Post Originally Posted by LabradorLuverZ
Thank you for making that! It's exactly what Ganz wants! Now I'm glad my mom won't let me buy from the e-store! The only thing I ever plan to get from there is the ruby retriever, only because the ruby is my birthstone! I say we take a stand, and call Ganz to tell them how we feel! It might even change their minds!

All they want is money - money, money, money..

We want someone too, but I am afraid of those people

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
I wanted the one month membership for deluxe, they would've gotten more customers if they kept it. I totally agree that they are caring more about the Estore too! A few months ago there was a poll about vacations that we'd like to have. It wouldn't have taken that much time to make it, we could have it now if t weren't for the Estore.

We could and I want a luxury cruise.

View Post Originally Posted by Wyndfyre
This is what I sent to Ganz this morning; everyone send in your complaints, show Ganz what they've become!

The only thing I want to buy from the E-Store is the Grey Wolf. And hopefully I could just get that on Ebay. (Can you get one from the Trading Cards?)
I remember the days when I first joined. Ah... memories.

Yeah, it was so much better
Old 07-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #513
Call me Ana! :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi guys I am back!

Anyway, does anyone know Ganz's email I will start working on my letter! The more letters, the better!

Great points everyone!
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #514
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Even though I have a deluxe membership. I agee. There should be more things for everyone to do without paying . Having to buy items in order to play a game doesn't make sense. WW is supposed to be for kids and they don't have the money or ability to use credit cards in most instances. I like some of the e-store items but not every good new item should have a price tag.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #515
Call me Isabel!!

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

I totally and completly agree with what you have said webkinz005, espicially when u said WI this the only thing that keeps me from quitting webkinz all together!! I just relized this morning that I usually am just excited about getting the plushies and just happy with getting they pet on webkinz.....also if you notice...on the estore it doesnt even list a price on the items...it says how many points you need to get it...you have to buy the points then spend them, its almost as if you have to pay twice! And webkinz world hasn't had that many changes to it, its only the estore that gets changing!! I am going to add this link to my siggie ASAP!!
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #516
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by anaeem98
Hi guys I am back!

Anyway, does anyone know Ganz's email I will start working on my letter! The more letters, the better!

Great points everyone!

Sorry, I don't know it. I think there is a thread as a sticky in the somebody help section i will check.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
Even though I have a deluxe membership. I agee. There should be more things for everyone to do without paying . Having to buy items in order to play a game doesn't make sense. WW is supposed to be for kids and they don't have the money or ability to use credit cards in most instances. I like some of the e-store items but not every good new item should have a price tag.

I know, and that's said really well But yeah, most kids don't have credit cards and rich Daddy's

View Post Originally Posted by horsegal26
I totally and completly agree with what you have said webkinz005, espicially when u said WI this the only thing that keeps me from quitting webkinz all together!! I just relized this morning that I usually am just excited about getting the plushies and just happy with getting they pet on webkinz.....also if you notice...on the estore it doesnt even list a price on the items...it says how many points you need to get it...you have to buy the points then spend them, its almost as if you have to pay twice! And webkinz world hasn't had that many changes to it, its only the estore that gets changing!! I am going to add this link to my siggie ASAP!!

Yeah, webkinz worlds should have more updates. And good that you will add this link Thank you!
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #517
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

I so agree! This eStore is getting way out of hand. I have to admit I am deluxe, I have purchased points and I have purchased items, but it seems like, in my opinion, the plushies are getting uglier and thoughtless. A Tawny Pup? A Cherry Blossom Bird? Those don't even EXIST! Why not make a giraffe or a tabby cat? And Webkinz Jr... I have visited the WJr section before. People are saying their 3-6 year old have more fun in regular WW because WJr is too glitchy, and limited. I am also sick of seeing "Ganz eStore" on about half of the WW ads? I remember someone upset about the name change of the Webkinz/Kinzville Newz, and they said "Whats next? Webkinz eStore becoming the Ganz eStore?" Well behold the Ganz eStore, the biggest ripoff ever! Of course you have to buy in "blocks"... sounds like more MONEY to me!!! I have more to add. The "Grand Castle Set" is 40.00. I could buy sooooo much other stuff with that! I would rather save my money and hit the mall. Buy sume stuff there that is actually REAL. And your pet can't even do anything in the castle!!! Also, about the smileys. I have only seen ONE Person in the Clubhouse actually WASTE their money on a bunch of stupid smiles. They took away plain ones like these...
Code:
:) :( :D
Which are so much easier to use than going through that menu to pick one out.

Last edited by ICanHasWebkinz?; 07-13-2009 at 08:07 PM..
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #518
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
I so agree! This eStore is getting way out of hand. I have to admit I am deluxe, I have purchased points and I have purchased items, but it seems like, in my opinion, the plushies are getting uglier and thoughtless. A Tawny Pup? A Cherry Blossom Bird? Those don't even EXIST! Why not make a giraffe or a tabby cat? And Webkinz Jr... I have visited the WJr section before. People are saying their 3-6 year old have more fun in regular WW because WJr is too glitchy, and limited. I am also sick of seeing "Ganz eStore" on about half of the WW ads? I remember someone upset about the name change of the Webkinz/Kinzville Newz, and they said "Whats next? Webkinz eStore becoming the Ganz eStore?" Well behold the Ganz eStore, the biggest ripoff ever! Of course you have to buy in "blocks"... sounds like more MONEY to me!!! Well, I think I have said enough.

You could have said more if you wanted. And you are right, they make us buy blocks?? They just want the money out of it. And I like the cherry blossom bird, but that's it from the new webkinz. They should make ones that do actually exist.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #519
Call me Isabel!!

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

i am sending in a "comment" (complaint) in WW right now!

I just finished writing to ganz. I told them pretty much what we have all said here! Hopefully they will read this and come see this thread, i put the web link in my note

Last edited by horsegal26; 07-13-2009 at 08:13 PM..
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #520
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by horsegal26
i am sending in a "comment" (complaint) in WW right now!

I just finished writing to ganz. I told them pretty much what we have all said here! Hopefully they will read this and come see this thread, i put the web link in my note

Great!!!
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3