Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #501
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Here's a pic of the tomato clownfish

Click the image to open in full size.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #502
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I think GANZ can do what they want with the e-store stuff, but they should just equal the privleges out for other members... this is a huge turnoff for me..
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #503
makatz
Webkinz :)

makatz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
I think GANZ can do what they want with the e-store stuff, but they should just equal the privleges out for other members... this is a huge turnoff for me..
Same like with all the advantages Deluxe members get now they get the zone and the item which i'm ok with but the extra items at the curio shop i think they've gone too far.

thanks for the pic tacobell!
makatz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #504
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
Here's a pic of the tomato clownfish

Whoa that's cool. Better than the plush.

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101

Yeah, totally. That would be so much better.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #505
uhhh...

vixen500 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree. It's all e-store! I even got an item withou paying in webkinz world for free from a hunt! In the e-store they just make you pay!

I also think they should make MORe places that DON'T Involve buying or Money. Like the Magic forest or Magic Mire. Except you don't need to buy! Ther are kidds, and most parents say no to things like that. So what's the point of GOING on webknz now?

Ganz thins ha adding more stuff related to webkinz, money and items are gonna get people to buy and join, right? WRONG!
vixen500 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #506
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by vixen500
I totally agree. It's all e-store! I even got an item withou paying in webkinz world for free from a hunt! In the e-store they just make you pay!

I also think they should make MORe places that DON'T Involve buying or Money. Like the Magic forest or Magic Mire. Except you don't need to buy! Ther are kidds, and most parents say no to things like that. So what's the point of GOING on webknz now?

Ganz thins ha adding more stuff related to webkinz, money and items are gonna get people to buy and join, right? WRONG!

I know I totally agree with what you said.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #507
Qwerty42 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree I want a nice lazy river and cool plants don't you????
Old 07-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #508

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Thank you for making that! It's exactly what Ganz wants! Now I'm glad my mom won't let me buy from the e-store! The only thing I ever plan to get from there is the ruby retriever, only because the ruby is my birthstone! I say we take a stand, and call Ganz to tell them how we feel! It might even change their minds!

All they want is money - money, money, money..

Last edited by LabradorLuverZ; 07-13-2009 at 04:21 PM..
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #509
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

I wanted the one month membership for deluxe, they would've gotten more customers if they kept it. I totally agree that they are caring more about the Estore too! A few months ago there was a poll about vacations that we'd like to have. It wouldn't have taken that much time to make it, we could have it now if t weren't for the Estore.
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #510
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Unhappy Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
Also, the quality of your plush pets are getting worse, please sew them better because I see so much webkinz that weren't completely sewed. There are rips in them and no missing thread.

Spoiler: show
About the estore, it is such a rip off! You pay full price for a Webkinz, charm, figure, or whatever and you only get "pixel pets". You don't get your money's worth. Why pay the full price?
Spoiler: show
Hey wanna secret? you should buy estore items on ebay if you really want them like a minty reindeer. (but only buy it in season.
estores are "grrr"
wontonweekly is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3