Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #491
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

You can sew the webkinz back together, and think of them just waiting in store instead of them being brought back to life, if you don't know how to sew there must be guides on the internet you could print out. All I'm worrying about is how they're giving everything to deluxe people and not giving anything to the people who actually brought up webkinz so it's wildly popular.

View Post Originally Posted by makatz
I AGREE! All they want now is our money and not to have fun
Sorry for being off topic, but I haven't seen you in FOREVER.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #492
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by makatz
I like the real charms too! I only had one of the real charms and i was hoping to get one more considering they're only around 3 dollars

Yeah, I had a bracelet.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #493
Call me Gabbee
Webkinz :)

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

you speak the truth!!!

the new webkinz are not even the animals people want. I mean a tomato clownfish. They are making this like this just to reuse old material and use up our money!
idance510 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #494
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by idance510
you speak the truth!!!

the new webkinz are not even the animals people want. I mean a tomato clownfish. They are making this like this just to reuse old material and use up our money!

Yeah, I thought that a tomato clownfish was really weird and I don't like it that much. And thank you, I try to speak the truth
Old 07-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #495
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

We need a new rare theme or rare clothing to go with the currents rare themes that can be found in the CurioShop. And by the way, what about the huge screen TV that hasn't shown up yet except to a lucky few who got them as adoption gifts?
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #496
makatz

makatz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
You can sew the webkinz back together, and think of them just waiting in store instead of them being brought back to life, if you don't know how to sew there must be guides on the internet you could print out. All I'm worrying about is how they're giving everything to deluxe people and not giving anything to the people who actually brought up webkinz so it's wildly popular.

Sorry for being off topic, but I haven't seen you in FOREVER.
It's nice to see you!

idance510- I agree what kind of animal is a tomato Clownfish? It's a mix of a vegetable/fruit (which ever you think) and an animal! Is that even possible!? I mean the whimsy dragon i thought it was a little weird but this is crazy
makatz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #497
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Wow! I hope Ganz sees this somehow! It's just not cool how they steal our money for electronic things. We want more stuff in WW, not only stuff to put in WW! We should go on strike..
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #498
makatz

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuvr6
Wow! I hope Ganz sees this somehow! It's just not cool how they steal our money for electronic things. We want more stuff in WW, not only stuff to put in WW! We should go on strike..
Maybe except what would they do if we went on strike take the e-store away? take the membership away? or even punish those who on strike i think that ganz should just look at this thread
makatz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #499
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Tomato clown fish is a real fish. It got the name because its color is like a tomato's coloring.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #500
makatz

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
Tomato clown fish is a real fish. It got the name because its color is like a tomato's coloring.
Oh. It just sounds like something Ganz would do, make up the name
makatz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3