Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #411
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Googles96
Oh my goodness, I am with you all the way. I cant stadn their new small updates they make to WW and they only do half the theme at first anyway. I was very excited about the treetop theme only to be disappointed. The items they make in the estore are amazing, they are animated and just fun to look at, unlike some of the W~shop items!!! Also I belive the estore items should be able to send via kinz post! Maybe you want to trade then for something you like better from the estore that wasnt available when you were shopping there and someone else likes what you have! You should be able to trade them!!! Yes, and ganz isnt doing much better with signature items bcause they are super~expensive too, just because they are better material!! And I dont really think many people can afford to buy virtual items that are made from computer pixels!! Come on Ganz, get real!!♥

Oh and dont even get me started about those glitches, lol..♥

I know.... I totally agree.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #412
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
MY Family doesnt have the money for all these new things either bob nws III, I dont even get an allowence...
oh and yes I am not 18 yet
Ha I never got allowance my dad just said when you're ready to work for real then you'll get money LOL

Thank goodness for my rich uncle
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #413
Webkinz :)

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

MY Dad says the same thing lol
unfortunately no rich uncles here
@Googles96:I love your siggy and glitches what do you think of glitches?
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #414
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
MY Dad says the same thing lol
unfortunately no rich uncles here
@Googles96:I love your siggy and glitches what do you think of glitches?
Lol, thanks so much I like your avvie.

I think glitches are the worse thing ever, they make me soooooooooooooo angry and frustarated I feell like throwing my laptop!~ I will call ganz too I am over the age of 18 and should have a right to tell them what I think of this Webkinz or should I say Estore World they created!!! I can barley afford my Webkinz I get, I still go to college and have more important things to do with my money for school rather then to may ganz another 1 millon dollars!! Sorry I am getting a little out of hand with this, lol. But I think Ganz could make some major improvments, or even if maybe they fixed their glithes it would make me just a tiny bit happier, lol. But whatever I guess it's just the computer

Oh and you honestly dont want to get me started about expiration dates on acccounts!!!!!!!♥

Last edited by Googles96; 07-09-2009 at 09:20 PM..
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #415
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Back, i am ssooo sorry, my dad had to get on what did i miss? anything interesting happen? did she call?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #416

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

no she is calling in the morning...on the plus side I won 10 kinzcash in a tournament and sap glop(for th13th time in a row)in the charm forest
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #417
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

LOL, congrats and go figure...
If I got a penny for every sap glop I got, I'd be rich!! LOL
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #418
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

this is a pretty amazing thread! I clicked on it searching for shells and I actually think this thread is really great! I like the point your trying to make, and I think that it is completely true! not only is GANZ raking in the big bucks, but I have noticed that GANZ has gotten a lot more tight-fisted wiht KC!
I haven't been on WW since it started like some of you have but I have been here long enough to see it change fomr some fun stuff that I could get new stuff all the time and had plenty of KC to do it, to something that makes it hard to even buy virtual things. with virtual money. And even harder not buy more more and more and blow all my cash. I want this and that of the estore stuff and the new areas, but then I think wait I'm paying for pixels.....how stupid. And then I look at some of the stuff that unlocks new areas, and I'm like ok so there's something but $5 for a little tiny figure that probably cost them 10- cents to mkae including labor.
I know GANZ was created to make money, but they should take it easy. Even if all they had was pets, clothes for pets, and figures, do you know how much money they would rake in, and now they are getting even more, but really they don't need to. It'd be enough for every one who works for them, to only sell those 3 things, to get great salaries.
anyways there's my 2 cents...or maybe since the post was so long 2 dollars LOL
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 06:04 AM   #419
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Googles96
Lol, thanks so much I like your avvie.

I think glitches are the worse thing ever, they make me soooooooooooooo angry and frustarated I feell like throwing my laptop!~ I will call ganz too I am over the age of 18 and should have a right to tell them what I think of this Webkinz or should I say Estore World they created!!! I can barley afford my Webkinz I get, I still go to college and have more important things to do with my money for school rather then to may ganz another 1 millon dollars!! Sorry I am getting a little out of hand with this, lol. But I think Ganz could make some major improvments, or even if maybe they fixed their glithes it would make me just a tiny bit happier, lol. But whatever I guess it's just the computer

Oh and you honestly dont want to get me started about expiration dates on acccounts!!!!!!!♥

Oh my god I know!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by muzicfreak
this is a pretty amazing thread! I clicked on it searching for shells and I actually think this thread is really great! I like the point your trying to make, and I think that it is completely true! not only is GANZ raking in the big bucks, but I have noticed that GANZ has gotten a lot more tight-fisted wiht KC!
I haven't been on WW since it started like some of you have but I have been here long enough to see it change fomr some fun stuff that I could get new stuff all the time and had plenty of KC to do it, to something that makes it hard to even buy virtual things. with virtual money. And even harder not buy more more and more and blow all my cash. I want this and that of the estore stuff and the new areas, but then I think wait I'm paying for pixels.....how stupid. And then I look at some of the stuff that unlocks new areas, and I'm like ok so there's something but $5 for a little tiny figure that probably cost them 10- cents to mkae including labor.
I know GANZ was created to make money, but they should take it easy. Even if all they had was pets, clothes for pets, and figures, do you know how much money they would rake in, and now they are getting even more, but really they don't need to. It'd be enough for every one who works for them, to only sell those 3 things, to get great salaries.
anyways there's my 2 cents...or maybe since the post was so long 2 dollars LOL

Yeah it's like giving us kinzcash makes them loose real money. Like something for a virtual world takes your real money. Like the e store. And also, Ganz has so much money why don't they buy new, actually usable servers or at least stop cramming things into those old stuffed up servers.

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-10-2009 at 06:04 AM..
Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #420
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Everyone who has webkinz spent THEIR money on it to be able to play on a great site.But now Ganz just wants them to spend even more with the e-store!Lately,most of the updates were for Deluxe and E-store like they don't even care about those people who don't have that much money to spend on virtual stuff!They claim they're a family business that really cares about the site and the members but now they're really just a company adding new things to the site for money!They're losing a lot of members because its gotten pretty boring!I want new clothes,new vacations,new items in the W-shop,and I just want them to start caring about EVERYONE!Not just those people that buy everything they make.I'm just still going on there because WI and I love my webkinz pets and just can't let them expire on the account.
silver75678 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3