Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #401
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

gotta scoot..good luck you guys and find me if you need me!

I am guessing you two are underage to call ganz yourselves?
oh well, us old people come in handy sometimes!
kinznewbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #402
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
my dad doesn't have a job. I love WW and wouldn't quit. But I can't get all those new features. It really is come and pay.
Same here, and my mom can't work, she has to watch my little brother and sister and we can't afford a sitter. I don't get anything new anymore, I have to be happy with the webbies I have. Simply speaking, I can't get these new features because my family has no money to buy this stuff with. Ganz has to be aware that these are tough times, and it is getting under my skin that they keep introducing new things that many can't afford. I hope they don't go to far!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #403
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

LOL, yes you do...
Old 07-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #404
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
gotta scoot..good luck you guys and find me if you need me!

I am guessing you two are underage to call ganz yourselves?
oh well, us old people come in handy sometimes!

Well, I may not be under aged, but I am a kid. I'm just scared of those service reps!!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #405

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
thats ganz's number by the way.
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #406
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by birdiegirl
I see everyone doing a lot of complaining on here and I totally understand. However like many of you I am not jumping off the corporate greed ship. Ganz prey's on the fact that we, our children, grandchildren etc love our little virtual worlds.... our little backyards our gardens our kitchens and bathrooms...and for most we love our plushies. My DD sleeps with a bed full.
All I am saying is that for all the ranting and raving we do, we still love it, use it, trade in it and find ourselves loving it.
Use it for what it is. A game.
I know someone with a handle like yours, so you brought her to mind and I will use her as an example here. Okay, that person buys a lot of plushes, virtual and real, plus trading cards and estore items in general. However, with at least 2 accounts from what I have heard from that person their accounts run pretty good. Now my account, how it runs, would take up a full page just to list the basic 'glitches' and other problems without even going in to detail about any of them. My accounts are very, horribly bad every single account I have or work with. I and others have put out a lot of money to get what little there is on each of those accounts. Most days the accounts are not accessible or barely usable. It takes a complete computer reboot, ctrl alt del most items running on my computer {that NO other site has to do, because they are basic, needed standard computer programs running in the background} just to get my dock open, and even then it's a fight for 15 to 30 minutes -- and if something 'glitches' in clubhouse or me switching to another part then I have to do all that, every single bit, all over again, just to get that account and the dock open. There are plenty of times that I have those same problems with leaving the dock closed, even. This is coming from a computer tech, mind you, that *I* have these problems on a new laptop, older laptops, Macs, a dozen browsers, and so on.

They ARE greedy -- they have:
NOT upgraded the servers
NOT bought any new servers
NOT hired more/better programmers
NOT kept or upped the quality of their non-virtual items

BUT they HAVE crammed the estore and the so called worthless news site and the junior site on to those same badly programmed overstuffed servers, all the while only busy working of any sort at making estore items.

Why do I go back in each time to play? I don't; I do not play on my main account and some of the others because the site's programming will not let me. Why do I do anything on the site at all? Because I have ALREADY paid out money, me or others {quite a lot of money} for access to that account and what SUPPOSEDLY I was supposed to be able to do. This is disregarding the 'perks' and other extras like deluxe; they pay extra to get extra {not worth it in my never humble opinion but not the point} BUT when I and others can not do even the basics such as dailies because of junky servers and junky programming with no way to get anyone to help or even respond to the problem then it is that they don't care and it is because they are greedy because we have all already PAID for those services including account access up to dailies and whatever else. Again, it is a game type environment, it is for de-stressing and all, however since I and others paid {real money plus real time} to get what we have on that site we have the right to expect and even demand access {and to a workable site}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #407

MY Family doesnt have the money for all these new things either bob nws III, I dont even get an allowence...
oh and yes I am not 18 yet
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #408
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

i agree... i am supposed to get allowance and i do my chores (well, most of them...) yet i don't get paid... sigh... oh well
Old 07-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #409

@KEY LARGo:I Agree ganz does do all that stuff(or rather doesnt)

I would log on webkinz at 7 am and be done with my dailys at 11-12 ususally do to glitches
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #410
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Oh my goodness, I am with you all the way. I cant stadn their new small updates they make to WW and they only do half the theme at first anyway. I was very excited about the treetop theme only to be disappointed. The items they make in the estore are amazing, they are animated and just fun to look at, unlike some of the W~shop items!!! Also I belive the estore items should be able to send via kinz post! Maybe you want to trade then for something you like better from the estore that wasnt available when you were shopping there and someone else likes what you have! You should be able to trade them!!! Yes, and ganz isnt doing much better with signature items bcause they are super~expensive too, just because they are better material!! And I dont really think many people can afford to buy virtual items that are made from computer pixels!! Come on Ganz, get real!!♥

Oh and dont even get me started about those glitches, lol..♥
Googles96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3