Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #331
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree, lately, i have been spending my time on webkinzinsider, cause most of the stuff to do on webkinz, you have to buy lots of stuff to play on!! like, for zums, you can't just buy one, you have to get 12 to be able to find 'good' prizes! and they are hard to find, so stores make them more expensive than they should be! its not fair!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #332
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I have, in other threads, posted my feelings on all this, so I will copy and paste here what I said before, concerning the estore prices and points system:

I wish they had offered us the option of real money or points-I was really disappointed in what they were charging for virtual items. I thought that they would make it more affordable since they did not have to manufacture, ship and stock a physical item. I have a hard time spending hard cash on a virtual item that may or may not work on a given day. I play in Webkinz World as a de-stresser for myself and to share something safe with my kids. We enjoy it, but it is very hard to keep spending cash on the real items (trading cards, figures, plushies, etc..), but at least the kids have something they can collect/play with when the site is down. I was checking out the new system and was really appalled that you couldn't just buy an item-the whole leftover points thing is really irksome. Why would I overpay to meet their minimum, only to have them sit on my change and earn interest on it? I understand that they are a retailer making money, but now they are acting as bankers as well? If I only have $20.00 to spend on Webkinz, maybe I want that $7.50 leftover from a pet purchase to get trading cards or a figure (if you can find a store that actually has any in stock) for my kids. I made the same mistake with the charms-bought one each for myself and my kids with a bracelet. I figured they would have the novelty jewelry to wear and we could do the forest, only to have the real charms disappear from stores, never to be seen again. Now if I want to be able to play the entire game, I have to buy "virtual" charms that I cannot add to the very real (and empty) charm bracelets that my kids have. I guess that we will not be making any virtual purchases any time in the future, and if things continue this way there will be very few actual purchases as well. I hope Ganz manages to look at the whole picture and see that they can be a viable business without alienating their very loyal customers, especially where the virtual items in the eStore are concerned. They need to find a better way to offset the credit card company's charges that they pay without penalizing their customers.

Since I wrote that all the new items have come out, along with the new Magical Forest Game that can only be unlocked with estore charms-I still cannot understand what the point of buying a "virtual charm" is when I have a real Webkinz charm bracelet that has only one real charm on it-the real charms were available in my local stores for only a very short time, then they disappeared, never to be seen again. Now how am I supposed to put virtual charms on a real bracelet??? Can my kids play with virtual pets when the website is down??? If I had $28.00 to spend, I would not spend it on a virtual castle-I can get a Playmobil or Lego toy castle set for that, and at least my kids have something to play with when the site is down!! 28,000 points for the Grand Castle-are they kidding me?? Well, that is all I can take thinking about this right now, but I hope Ganz takes these concerns into consideration when planning new things.
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #333
Gifted

Very well said, good point
Old 07-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #334
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I know It is. Also, I'm glad I made this thread. Most people agree and everything.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #335
Gifted

I know! that is so awesome! I mean, i didn't know so many people felt this way, until this thread came up!

webkinz005, hk47 made a glitches thread, so if you have any, take a screen shot of them and post it, 'k?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #336

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

Yeahh that whould be cool...add your glitches to http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...itches-527148/
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #337
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Okay! Webbies4me is making another thread about this issue and sending it to Ganz so they know that we are serious about this.

I just checked my account and the treetop theme is there!!

P.S. Did you expect the treetop theme a little different? Or better? I mean, it's okay but they took so long I thought it would be amazing.

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-09-2009 at 07:37 PM..
Old 07-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #338
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I feel that Ganz is only really caring about the e store and more stuff for people to buy. I get it, Ganz is a company, they need to make money or what's the point? But , yes there is a but, Ganz isn't really updating webkinz world it is updating the prodcts for people to buy from the e store or like charms and stuff. I think it would be fine if ganz made this stuff, but still made time to care about the people who spent so much money on webkinz plush that they can't afford e store or deluxe. I mean, I know people who have like 150 webkinz and at like 10 dollars minimum mostly that is a minimum of 1,500 dollars and we all know webkinz are more than 10 dollars. And

• A new way to cook- we don't know exactly but it looks like only nd e store item( cant judge this one
  • More places to explore- must buy whatever unlocks it
  • Special new furniture- e store wallpaper and the other stuff they put- update: go on webkinznewz.com you get a sneak peek at a chair that looks like it is form the treetop theme! at least one thing!
Also, the quality of your plush pets are getting worse, please sew them better because I see so much webkinz that weren't completely sewed. There are rips in them and no missing thread.

Please Ganz, still care about us little people.

P.S. Ganz, if you are listening, webkinzinsider is the only thing keeping me from quitting webkinz and probably some other people too. Please make webkinz more fun for us normal account people

And that was me ventign my feelings

Click the image to open in full size. made by DragonBird

If you agree, please add a link to this thread to your signature.

I totally agree with you there. I like the slide show. This thread is awesome!!! We love the PLUSHIES!
9kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #339

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

I thought the treetop theme would be better as well...I didnt get it just the oven(btw I know how to fix the glitch on it...I posted how on the link above)
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #340
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
I thought the treetop theme would be better as well...I didnt get it just the oven(btw I know how to fix the glitch on it...I posted how on the link above)

Like I just thought it took so long to get it here, maybe it would be worked on and thought about very good so ti would be better.
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3