Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Wait what if someone emailed ganz with a complaint and a link to this thread?
HK47 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree... Its not really fair that most of the stuff to do costs money... Like, i have othe interests too. I hate how they are doing all the estore things, its not cool... i hope they read all these posts and change their ways. We aren't made of money! I miss when you could get one pet, and do everything on the site... now, you have to buy things to do all the better things. They were doing perfectly fine before all the ripping-off! They are already one of the most popular sights. They should really think about the people who helped them get where they are today...

Excellent thread,
Frostfur
Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #23
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #24
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
LOVE the slideshow! Great job!
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #25

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

yeh email it to ganz thats a great idea we should petion that we would quit if they don't shape up i don't no if it would work love the lide show don't use the estore youe paying for stuff thats not even real its like paying$12 for free oxygen
Old 07-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #26
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Jthegymnast
Wow, listen to all this venting! I stay on WW because I love to design roomsdo quizzies and play the games, I love it still, and I just don't buy eStore, it's not that hard! I would like some more furniture, but I really want to appreciate what GANZ is doing instead of always cutting them down!
I agree that webkinz is still fun but I don't necessarily think anyone is cutting them down this time. It is all fine if the e-store is put into place and the deluxe for those that can afford it. We just want ganz to remember that us little guys that can't afford that or won't buy it without recieving some sort of material item are still here and would like new things as well. Ganz has been making a lot of new things for the e-store and deluxe lately that have looked awesome and we would all like them but they have not made anything that great for everyone else lately. I know we got a new room theme and new exclusives but they do not compare to those new e-store items. Some of those look too good and I just feel they should spend a little more time fixing things on the site and working on new things for other members. I would personally love to see a new vacation destination. Look how far we are into summer and we still have that one same ole' vacation spot to go to along with the spa. They could have been working on these things instead of adding more buy, buy, buy things.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I feel that Ganz is only really caring about the e store and more stuff for people to buy. I get it, Ganz is a company, they need to make money or what's the point? But , yes there is a but, Ganz isn't really updating webkinz world it is updating the prodcts for people to buy from the e store or like charms and stuff. I think it would be fine if ganz made this stuff, but still made time to care about the people who spent so much money on webkinz plush that they can't afford e store or deluxe. I mean, I know people who have like 150 webkinz and at like 10 dollars minimum mostly that is a minimum of 1,500 dollars and we all know webkinz are more than 10 dollars. And

• A new way to cook- we don't know exactly but it looks like only nd e store item( cant judge this one
  • More places to explore- must buy whatever unlocks it
  • Special new furniture- e store wallpaper and the other stuff they put- update: go on webkinznewz.com you get a sneak peek at a chair that looks like it is form the treetop theme! at least one thing!
Please Ganz, still care about us little people.

P.S. Ganz, if you are listening, webkinzinsider is the only thing keeping me from quitting webkinz and probably some other people too. Please make webkinz more fun for us normal account people

And that was me ventign my feelings

I think that the chair that you are talking about is not even treetop furniture. I think that it is one of the prizes in the new charm forest. There's going to be new charms that you can only but from the estore and unlock a new charm forest.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:34 PM   #28

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

thats not fair i don't have a credit card to charge all this to kid frendily wht ever happened to that?last time i checked 18 years and older is not kid frendly come on ganz care a little please ?
Old 07-08-2009, 04:40 PM   #29
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

It does really stink. You have to pay extra to get anything new. Instead of making more rooms to buy with kc you have to pay in real cash. I mean it's great marketing. They are getting the same amount of money for a virtual only pet that they get for a plush. They don't have to worry about paying people to produce them, ship them and their materials. The problem is that people are buying them. Sigh I have gotten 2 myself. I would not buy all of them just special ones once in awhile.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #30
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
I agree... Its not really fair that most of the stuff to do costs money... Like, i have othe interests too. I hate how they are doing all the estore things, its not cool... i hope they read all these posts and change their ways. We aren't made of money! I miss when you could get one pet, and do everything on the site... now, you have to buy things to do all the better things. They were doing perfectly fine before all the ripping-off! They are already one of the most popular sights. They should really think about the people who helped them get where they are today...

Excellent thread,
Frostfur

I know right?

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

That's funny, and nice Great job!! Can I post that on the front?

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I think that the chair that you are talking about is not even treetop furniture. I think that it is one of the prizes in the new charm forest. There's going to be new charms that you can only but from the estore and unlock a new charm forest.

If that is true, I would be soo sad.

View Post Originally Posted by webbies4me
thats not fair i don't have a credit card to charge all this to kid frendily wht ever happened to that?last time i checked 18 years and older is not kid frendly come on ganz care a little please ?

Yeah kids don't have credit cards and even if we wanted to buy it maybe we can't.

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-08-2009 at 04:50 PM..
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3