Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

That glitch happens to me as well...I have lost over 1000 kinzcash due to this...
HK47 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #192
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

And this should be the first thing Ganz fixes.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #193
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Back! hey everyone!

what glitch?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #194
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Hi!! Do you know if Ganz is open now? We want someone to call but we are too scared to do it ourselves.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #195
Gifted

Lol, me too, so so sorry!

i dunno, lemme go check, 'k?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #196
Halloween(:
Gifted

Oh no! We have no one to call. Those service reps are just too scary! LOL
Old 07-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #197
Gifted

LOL, yeah, they are... really kid-friendly... lol

i dunno if they are open...
Old 07-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #198
Halloween(:
Gifted

Yeah....... I know what you mean
Old 07-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #199
Webkinz :)

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

please call them some one....I cant I am only __.
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #200
Gifted

hey, anything interesting happen while i was gone?
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3