Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I have never called Ganz before, I find their reps kinda creepy. Could someone else please do it?
I don't think they are even open right now. Maybe tomorrow. I am sure they will understand when you talk to them.
Dudeness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #182
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
I don't think they are even open right now. Maybe tomorrow. I am sure they will understand when you talk to them.

I don't know... they are still scary sounding and I don't like talking on the phone with strangers.......
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #183

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

*pouts*ganz has to be open 24 hours...it has people with accounts in asia!
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #184

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Wow webkinz005. I totally agree. I mean, when I go to stores, I see some webkinz in bad shape. Torns and stuff. I mean, and the e-store and charms. I don't like the e-store and the deluxe membership. It pays REAL money. I know they need profit, but this is a lot. I loved the old webkinz days without this stuff. I am sorry webkinz.
And I don't really like the e-store animals. I LOVE and adore the mammoth. But it's e-store!!! No stuffed animal! People are here for the plushies!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #185
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
*pouts*ganz has to be open 24 hours...it has people with accounts in asia!

That's right!!! I never thought of that!

And I don't really like the e-store animals. I LOVE and adore the mammoth. But it's e-store!!! No stuffed animal! People are here for the plushies!

I love the plushies and without it, I would be bored because I love the meet my webkinz family section!!

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-08-2009 at 09:10 PM..
Old 07-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #186

tbendef is on a distinguished road

I am curious if anyone plays on any other sites? I am a mom of 4....I have well over 100 Webkinz on my account alone. Each of my children has an account with close to the same pets as myself. My kids get board of doing one single site and join multiples to add more interest. I think it's next to impossible for one site to make enough changes to keep everyone happy and challenged day in and day out. My kids play Club Penguin and I have to pay $5.95 per month per child every month ( no family plans available) and no plush! When you stop the membership you lose your stuff...well it sits in your dock a a dim lit item that cannot be used until you start paying again! You cannot trade items or mail items so it keeps you on a endless cycle of spending money...Lots of money! month after month! And this is put out by Disney~ so much for being "for the kids"! With Webkinz even if you never bought deluxe or e-store items, it is still one of the best "sites" for your money as far as being able to have and play most things. With the mail and trade feature it makes it even better/ I have bought many Webkinz for a cheap as $1.00! In fact I posted on WI when my local Hallmark sold them for $1.00 ( no purchase required and no minimum!) It really is a great site for the value. I would be sad if it was gone!
tbendef is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #187
Halloween(:
Gifted

The only other website I go on is facebook......
Old 07-08-2009, 09:20 PM   #188
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i get a glitch when i play a game and when it comes time to get kinz cash please wait shows up. then i don't get my money!!!!!!!!!!!! this also happens when i sell stuff at the w shop. i have 997 items in my dock because of this 800 of this is gardening food
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #189

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by tbendef
I am curious if anyone plays on any other sites? I am a mom of 4....I have well over 100 Webkinz on my account alone. Each of my children has an account with close to the same pets as myself. My kids get board of doing one single site and join multiples to add more interest. I think it's next to impossible for one site to make enough changes to keep everyone happy and challenged day in and day out. My kids play Club Penguin and I have to pay $5.95 per month per child every month ( no family plans available) and no plush! When you stop the membership you lose your stuff...well it sits in your dock a a dim lit item that cannot be used until you start paying again! You cannot trade items or mail items so it keeps you on a endless cycle of spending money...Lots of money! month after month! And this is put out by Disney~ so much for being "for the kids"! With Webkinz even if you never bought deluxe or e-store items, it is still one of the best "sites" for your money as far as being able to have and play most things. With the mail and trade feature it makes it even better/ I have bought many Webkinz for a cheap as $1.00! In fact I posted on WI when my local Hallmark sold them for $1.00 ( no purchase required and no minimum!) It really is a great site for the value. I would be sad if it was gone!
Other than this sight and Webkinz I go on Dragonadopters Home I find it a great website where you raise your own virtual dragon but you dont have to pay for it for any of it...the website is completely free.
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #190
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
i get a glitch when i play a game and when it comes time to get kinz cash please wait shows up. then i don't get my money!!!!!!!!!!!! this also happens when i sell stuff at the w shop. i have 997 items in my dock because of this 800 of this is gardening food

That's horrible!!!
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3