Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Thanks to Ganz, I have almost completely grown out of my Webkinz phase. I have also lost myself and my parents a ton of money buying Webkinz. I think Ganz is paying too much attention to making money than to actually improve the site. I also think the eStore Webkinz are overpriced. When we buy real life Webkinz, we are buying the plush and the pixels. When we're buying eStore Webkinz, we're paying the same amount for just the pixels. It's like all Ganz cares about now is selling pixels that they can make infinite amounts of. It's almost as if they're making the plushes worse and worse to try to get people to buy from the eStore. Plus, they make all kinds of Webkinz online that are way better than the ones in real life! How is that fair? What about those of us who aren't allowed to buy from the eStore? And Deluxe Memberships give other people so many unfair advantages. I think all members should be equal. I also think that Ganz should improve the quality of their real life Webkinz. And one more thing: has anyone else noticed that Ganz is realeasing so many more eStore pets than real life pets? Just asking.

To sum up my very long and complicated post, I think Ganz needs to think about their "lesser" members more than they do.

Ganz, if you're reading this, take it into mind and put it into action. If you don't remember all of us who can't buy so many things online, you will lose yet another member of your formerly excellent site, and that will be me. Shape up!
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #152

HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Ganz,
I and many other people are having problems with how much Ganz is focussing on making a prophet and areas you have to unlock by buying overpriced toys that are usually cheap,we agree that webkinz world would be alot more fun if there were features that came with buying a webkinz instead of having to buy a $20 webkinz a ,$10 charm,and a deluxe account in order to play. MY point is that you should try to update webkinz world for those of us who are affected by the present state of economy and can NOT afford to buy virtual items from the e-store. Many people are thinking along these same lines and if you care enough to want to make your customers satisfied than visit this thread that was started by a friend of mine:
Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread
sincerly,

Last edited by HK47; 07-08-2009 at 08:10 PM..
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #153

FlipFlop4987 is on a distinguished road

I definetely agree with you. I wish they would do more for us people who like the webkinz pets, not only virtual ones. That the reason I hate the e-store. It's only a virtual item, and in the future if ganz were to close the site, you would have basically just thrown money out by buying a virtual item. I wish they'd update the site too, for the things that don't need to be unlocked by buying something. I think ganz would get more money that way anyway, because people would go on more and want more pets. I hope ganz would realize this, and I would be a lot more into Webkinz.
FlipFlop4987 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #154
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by AlohaWebkinz
Thanks to Ganz, I have almost completely grown out of my Webkinz phase. I have also lost myself and my parents a ton of money buying Webkinz. I think Ganz is paying too much attention to making money than to actually improve the site. I also think the eStore Webkinz are overpriced. When we buy real life Webkinz, we are buying the plush and the pixels. When we're buying eStore Webkinz, we're paying the same amount for just the pixels. It's like all Ganz cares about now is selling pixels that they can make infinite amounts of. It's almost as if they're making the plushes worse and worse to try to get people to buy from the eStore. Plus, they make all kinds of Webkinz online that are way better than the ones in real life! How is that fair? What about those of us who aren't allowed to buy from the eStore? And Deluxe Memberships give other people so many unfair advantages. I think all members should be equal. I also think that Ganz should improve the quality of their real life Webkinz. And one more thing: has anyone else noticed that Ganz is realeasing so many more eStore pets than real life pets? Just asking.

To sum up my very long and complicated post, I think Ganz needs to think about their "lesser" members more than they do.

Ganz, if you're reading this, take it into mind and put it into action. If you don't remember all of us who can't buy so many things online, you will lose yet another member of your formerly excellent site, and that will be me. Shape up!

I think their ways of trying to make money(estore) is actuslly loosing money from all of us who hate the estore and all their attention to it.

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
Ganz,
I and many other people are having problems with how much Ganz is focussing on making a prophet and areas you have to unlock by buying overpriced toys that are usually cheap,we agree that webkinz world would be alot more fun if there were features that came with buying a webkinz instead of having to buy a $20 webkinz a ,$10 charm,and a deluxe account in order to play. MY point is that you should try to update webkinz world for those of us who are affected by the present state of economy and can NOT afford to buy virtual items from the e-store. Many people are thinking along these same lines and if you care enough to want to make your customers satisfied than visit this thread that was started by a friend of mine:
Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread
sincerly,
hjeangranger

Is that what you sent Ganz? Nice

View Post Originally Posted by FlipFlop4987
I definetely agree with you. I wish they would do more for us people who like the webkinz pets, not only virtual ones. That the reason I hate the e-store. It's only a virtual item, and in the future if ganz were to close the site, you would have basically just thrown money out by buying a virtual item. I wish they'd update the site too, for the things that don't need to be unlocked by buying something. I think ganz would get more money that way anyway, because people would go on more and want more pets. I hope ganz would realize this, and I would be a lot more into Webkinz.

We all would............ we all would

Last edited by webkinz005; 07-08-2009 at 08:08 PM..
Old 07-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #155
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

I really hope Ganz sees this and reads it. And I hope that this gets the front page too. It stinks that we have to pay for things now, and it stinks that they won't work on fixing their glitches and making new stuff that you don't have to pay for. I mean, they should be working on all the Kinzville Academy glitches, and all the other glitches people are having. Maybe also focus on the Treetop Theme, which Webkinz said they were going to come out with in, what was it, April or May? Although, hopefully that chair that's on the front page of WI is for the treetop theme.

Great thread!
turtles is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #156

I sent them two messages
1)complaining about my whizkinzglitch
2)about this forum
I got two identical mesages in return not saying which one of my above questions they were referring to but that they would contact me in 1-3 days

Last edited by HK47; 07-08-2009 at 08:18 PM..
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #157
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by HK47
they sent an email that said that one of there people would contact me in 1-3 days.

Wow, cool! Good job!!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #158
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Hehe, well, I might convine my mom to buy me a charm for the new magic mire. Otherwise, of the the new walls floors are able to be traded sent though kinzpost I'll trade ofr them. I agree. My Oriole, poor thing, the bak is sewed wrong and one of it's wings is pulled and is smaller but fatter.. I really enjoy the plushies but I'd like to have them nice as well. I really want to get a calico cat. Theory about signature. Ganz may have thought and decided what our major webkinz wants were, like the cat and cheetah and wolf and such, and made them into signature, so their just bigger, and sell for more, and come for more virtual stuff. I'm not worried about losing anything on webkinz. It's for entertainement to me, but I till love it. If Ganz don't shape it I probably won't quit, I'll just pretend I don't know them and my my webkinz.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
Wow, cool! Good job!!
HK, they send that to everybody. They'll probably send you something to clear your cache or something. I sent them an email as well, hopefully they MIGHT reply to it. Huh, they probably don't read them at all!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #159
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Hehe, well, I might convine my mom to buy me a charm for the new magic mire. Otherwise, of the the new walls floors are able to be traded sent though kinzpost I'll trade ofr them. I agree. My Oriole, poor thing, the bak is sewed wrong and one of it's wings is pulled and is smaller but fatter.. I really enjoy the plushies but I'd like to have them nice as well. I really want to get a calico cat. Theory about signature. Ganz may have thought and decided what our major webkinz wants were, like the cat and cheetah and wolf and such, and made them into signature, so their just bigger, and sell for more, and come for more virtual stuff. I'm not worried about losing anything on webkinz. It's for entertainement to me, but I till love it. If Ganz don't shape it I probably won't quit, I'll just pretend I don't know them and my my webkinz.

HK, they send that to everybody. They'll probably send you something to clear your cache or something. I sent them an email as well, hopefully they MIGHT reply to it. Huh, they probably don't read them at all!

I probably won't quit because webkinzinsider is just so much fun!!! But without webkinzinsider, i would've quit by now. Also, Ganz should thank webkinzinsider by donating some money to keep the site up because webkinzinsider helped it so much!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #160

I know I hadnt been on webkinz for like 3 months then joined WI...BRB I am going to host a poll about wheither people like WW or WI better I will post the link here when I am done

p.s. how much do you think my webkinz day year 4 cake will trade for...
HK47 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3