Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I feel that Ganz is only really caring about the e store and more stuff for people to buy. I get it, Ganz is a company, they need to make money or what's the point? But , yes there is a but, Ganz isn't really updating webkinz world it is updating the prodcts for people to buy from the e store or like charms and stuff. I think it would be fine if ganz made this stuff, but still made time to care about the people who spent so much money on webkinz plush that they can't afford e store or deluxe. I mean, I know people who have like 150 webkinz and at like 10 dollars minimum mostly that is a minimum of 1,500 dollars and we all know webkinz are more than 10 dollars. And

  • A new way to cook- w shop (thank yoou)
  • More places to explore- must buy whatever unlocks it
  • Special new furniture- treetop theme( I don't think it was worth the long wait)
Also, the quality of your plush pets are getting worse, please sew them better because I see so many webkinz that weren't completely sewed. There are rips in them and no missing thread.

The new treetop theme just came out. It is okay, but who else thought it might be a little better. I just thought it would be like amazing because they spent so much time on it, but I guess not??

Also, why did you take away the one month deluxe memberships? Is one month not enough money into your pocket? You had to make sure people get your one year deluxe plan?

When trying to log into webkinz, I'm getting hat there is a server upgrade in progress, that is so unfair that when they finally decide to do it it is during the wacky event!! It takes away from our time!!!

Please Ganz, still care about us other people.

P.S. Ganz, if you are listening, webkinzinsider is the only thing keeping me from quitting webkinz and probably some other people too. Please make webkinz more fun for us normal account people

And that was me venting my feelings

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
I think that recently, ganz has been acting like money grubbing meanies, as KC plus would let you say. They need to think about their fans like in the olden days. I myself could spend hours just playing Operation Gumball, but some people (like myself) need more.

ganz should shape up for all the fans who made them what they are

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
yeah, we're not just paying for pixels. . . .we want plush. . . .and material objects
View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
I know, (i am getting the fox as soon as i see it) but the estore is sort of taking over... i understand they are a company, and need to earn money, however, they need to understand that we aren't made of money... most of the stuff to do on webkinz requires something to be bought. we are paying pretty much the same amount for something online, then for something in real life. That's not really fair.

Click the image to open in full size. made by DragonBird


If you agree, please add a link to this thread to your signature.



Last edited by webkinz005; 07-26-2009 at 02:55 PM..
webkinz005 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
So happy to be
Gifted
 
bookworm42's Avatar
bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I think it's kind of unfair too. Most of the things they've recently introduced ( new charms, estore, deluxe membership) have been only for people who pay for it. I would love to see them add things for the people that can't afford to buy all the special extras.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Yeah, that's like what I'm thinking too. Like we still spent money on webkinz that's why we have our account and we would like some stuff too.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-08-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
 
webbies4me's Avatar
webbies4me is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

im with you i don't think its fair that people who go out a buy a webkinz only get this much and most likely won't get much new stuff to do before their acount expires i get that they have to make money some way im with you im ready to quit to i became a member when they begain yes i might have 83 webkinz but when they where updating th site a year and a half ago before this whole estore junk came out it was worth the money i spent but to get updates i have to spend more money? i have all ready spent so much that makes no sence to pay for somthing that i have kind of already payed for or at least dserve money is all they care about and i hope they are listining your right wi is the only thing keeping me playing now its like a waste of time and money good job
webbies4me is offline
Old 07-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Yeah, it used to be worth it, now I don't even know.......
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
 
HK47's Avatar
HK47 is a jewel in the roughHK47 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

It did used to be worth it...
Ganz if you are listining you should know more than us that with the current state of ecconomy as it is, adults and children dont have the money to buy all these new things...you are more likely to get people to buy webkinz than to buy webkinz and a hundred other things to unlock all of webkinz...

Last edited by HK47; 07-08-2009 at 05:47 PM..
HK47 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #7
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I'm glad people agree
webkinz005 is offline
Old 07-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
Gift Trainee
 
Hiro's Avatar
Hiro will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

i totally agree with you. i am really upset if thats all the "new updates" to the site that they were talking about. They need to stop concentrating on new ways to make more money and start thinking about improving what they already have on their site. on another small subject, the flooring and wallpaper better not be the "new furniture" they were talking about either, flooring and wallpaper being sold in the estore????? its not even that great looking, it better be animated or something cause from the pics i have seen it looks like it could be wshop stuff.
Hiro is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru
 
babybutler05's Avatar
babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

I agree as well. I love the e-store stuff and would love to have deluxe but I am not paying for something that I can never have. I purchased the love dino from the e-store because I LOVE the valentine webkinz but nothing else. If I am going to spend that kind of money on something I want something I can hold in my hand for it. Just think... ganz could shut that website down any time they wish and then all those people who have spent their hard earned money on the e-store stuff and deluxe have nothing to show for their money. It is a shame that ganz does not focus more on "EVERYONE" instead of just those who can afford the e-store and deluxe. I think the main reason they do the e-store and deluxe more is because they don't have to do anything like sending out plushies or items to stores. You are basically paying for something virtual that they don't have to spend any money on themselves so they benefit more from it. I don't think it is fair to anyone, not even those who are buying the e-store things and deluxe. Since webkinz was supposed to be for kids I don't even understand why they have the e-store. Sure, kids can save their money and go to the store and purchase webkinz items but to purchase the e-store items or deluxe they have to have a parent/guardian to make the purchases with their cards. How is that kid friendly? Anywho... ganz may never even read this but it is a great thread none the less! Kudos!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #10
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Hiro
i totally agree with you. i am really upset if thats all the "new updates" to the site that they were talking about. They need to stop concentrating on new ways to make more money and start thinking about improving what they already have on their site. on another small subject, the flooring and wallpaper better not be the "new furniture" they were talking about either, flooring and wallpaper being sold in the estore????? its not even that great looking, it better be animated or something cause from the pics i have seen it looks like it could be wshop stuff.


Yeah, it's not that good looking you are right.


View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
I agree as well. I love the e-store stuff and would love to have deluxe but I am not paying for something that I can never have. I purchased the love dino from the e-store because I LOVE the valentine webkinz but nothing else. If I am going to spend that kind of money on something I want something I can hold in my hand for it. Just think... ganz could shut that website down any time they wish and then all those people who have spent their hard earned money on the e-store stuff and deluxe have nothing to show for their money. It is a shame that ganz does not focus more on "EVERYONE" instead of just those who can afford the e-store and deluxe. I think the main reason they do the e-store and deluxe more is because they don't have to do anything like sending out plushies or items to stores. You are basically paying for something virtual that they don't have to spend any money on themselves so they benefit more from it. I don't think it is fair to anyone, not even those who are buying the e-store things and deluxe. Since webkinz was supposed to be for kids I don't even understand why they have the e-store. Sure, kids can save their money and go to the store and purchase webkinz items but to purchase the e-store items or deluxe they have to have a parent/guardian to make the purchases with their cards. How is that kid friendly? Anywho... ganz may never even read this but it is a great thread none the less! Kudos!

Probably not but I wanted to vent
webkinz005 is offline
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts