Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Ganz I think this would help.

Hi,

Whenever I play on Webkinz World, I get "Please Wait " at the bottom of my screen a lot of times. When that comes up, I can't move or do anything.
A while ago, whenever "Please Wait" would appear, I would just click on an advertisement (like the Kinzvillle Academy ad) and it would take me to its location, and most of the time it would no longer say "Please Wait."

But recently Ganz has made advertisements on Webkinz World for things they are selling, Like E-store things, Caring Valley items, etc. Those advertisements when you click on them, just give you information, and the DO NOT help you when you are stuck!
Ganz, I think there should be more advertisements like there used to be, where there are advertisements about the Arcade and The Treehouse, so that we can click on those whenever we are stuck. Or please put at least one ad that takes you somewhere, with two other "click for info" ads, so it will help us, so that there will be an ad that actually helps us.
It is getting so annoying having to log out every time it says "Please Wait."
Ganz, I think this would help!

Lefty21

(Post what you think, everyone!)

Last edited by Lefty21; 07-28-2009 at 10:09 AM..
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz I think this would help.

Yes I agree it is so annoying when I have Please wait and there is no ads to get me out of it
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

It is very annoying, I would like them to bring back those ads. But they are sort of money grubbers so they want all the money they could get off the e-store and such. But I really did miss the old ads.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I think that is true, but I see lots of times that they advertise the club house. Also more people use everything on webkinz so it is not needed to make ads for things on webkinz if they use it already.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #5

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Thanks for posting .

I see what you mean, Filicity.
I wish I always see the club house ad.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I agree %100 because now you just sit there for 2 hours and then you have to log back in all over again 3 times in a row..I miss those good days... E-store is taking over the whole webkinz site!!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I hate that too! Ganz is catching on to our tricks..... LOL
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 08:00 AM   #8

LOL Aqua! I'm sure they are!
Closed