Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

Default Ganz! I need a...

So, my kids and I really get into decorating our rooms, coming up with cool common rooms for the pets to hang out in, etc. We have several rooms that are great ideas (and I've seen a ton of great room ideas on the forums) but our rooms are missing that one thing that would make them perfect. So, I've come up with a list of things I really, REALLY would love to see Ganz come out with! What are yours?

an interactive swingset/ slide/ monkey bars for the schoolyard - heck a sandbox even!

large mirrors without frames for the ballet school

a large picture window - like three windows worth wide connected together - the regular windows are so tiny!

a yellow bathtub - what's up with the sink and the toilet and no bathtub?!?

a volleyball, tennis ball, tennis racket - even if they just lay there, at least the net wouldn't look silly in the yard

items to match some of the superbeds - I get so excited when I finally get one and then I have no idea what to do with the room once I get the bed in there

different bar stools - I have a bar in my kitchen with no seats! How often can you use the diner stools? (Snack bar, lounge, sports bar, smoothie shop...I need new stools!)

a half-pipe for the skateboard - my son would go crazy!!

an easel for the art studio - it could be interactive and the kids could paint on it or do the "drop on this or that section of the picture and fill it in with color" thing

I would love to see some overalls in the W-Shop for the vegetable farmers!

And finally - some new walls and floors that don't necessarily match anything. We have so many rooms now that using the same old solid colors is getting dull. I would love to see some different funky wallpapers for the rooms.

Please add and I'll put it all together and send it off!

Thanks -

:ccat::gr::gor::lion::pgn::pig::ppony:an d my lil' mouse, too!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
Gift Guru
AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz! I need a...

wow , you have somegreat ideas i would like to see all of those items !!!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 05-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #3
Gift Guru
BELLE206 has a spectacular aura aboutBELLE206 has a spectacular aura about

i have always wanted outdodor items, like swing sets. I would also like area rugs, but ganz would have to make them that our pets could walk on them or we could place a piece of furniture in the middle of it.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #4
ishing away snow
leash is on a distinguished road

I think it would be cool to have some outfits that match the wigs or hats. They have old french wig, princess hat, and rocker wig but none of the clothes really go with it for a whole look. A backpack that you can put things in would be really cool too that the webkinz animal can wear. A ladder or steps or something for the pools that you can see the webkinz animals go up. A swim or diving class would be fun. Roller skates would be fun to have and roll around in. If they made the vanity items interactive and you could do different things to the animals would be fun too. Also if they made certain items for rooms that you can pick which color to have it would help when you have different items in a room.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

great i dea i would totally buy that stuff in the w-shop it is like so limited what you can do with your stuffa ndi want the items to be able to face diagnal
Old 05-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
Gift Guru
mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

gosh i love sooo many of you idea! the swingset, the volleyball, the larger window!

we would like more gym equipment: weightbench - punching bag - jumprope (could just lay on floor) the mirror without frames would work for this too!

clothes designed for the snake would be great too!
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #7
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru
smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

I like ALL OF YOUR IDEAS! They're all so awesome and orginal!

I support all of 'em! =D

(Check your Reputation!)
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 03:26 PM   #8
Arcanine is sooo
Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

I would like to see non-themed regular items. Like they should have a regular bookshelf in addition to the ballerina and wizard ones. Also I love your ideas! Ecspecially the playground items! I was thinking of a playground theme myself
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #9
BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I would super love some area rugs! Or even little rugs for the bathroom! I'm so surprised they don't have them yet!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #10
Gift Guru
Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

Wow! Those are really good ideas! And the ideas on the other posts are good too; the rugs, gym stuff, backpack.... Ganz really needs to make some of those! And I totally agree with you on the wallpaper. I would love to see some balloon wallpaper for my party room... that'd be nice! I would also like some regular house lamps, and not ones that just go with themes.