Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default The Ganz Garage

This one is for the person who already has the vehicle(s) but maybe wants a different paint job. After all how much fun is it really to have 3 copies of the exact same vehicle?

There could also be a car wash feature that allows your personal Webkinz to was the vehicle and maybe even make the vehicle sparkle for a short time.

The Ganz Garage has a door that leads out back to a race trace where you can race other drivers arround a track and with fuel to purchase to make make your car perform just a little bit better and there should be an option for a preformance enhancer for just a tad bit better handling at higher speeds around the race track. If you can win multiple races you could win a Ganz Garage Lift Trophy Table That allows you to display items the way a normal table does but allows you to lift and lower them (I don't know if anyone else has ever done this but I have placed a vehicle on my end tables just for kicks... I hope we could still do this so the lift table can look even cooler lifting my Supreme Race Team Milk Truck...)

Any other ideas as always are welcome...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: The Ganz Garage

thats sound pretty cool
Old 11-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #3
AllieCat1122

That is a great idea!! I would defanitlly be visiting the Ganz Garage EVERYDAY!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

ohh! i love that idea!
Old 11-20-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, for all the glowing reviews guys. I would really like to see other people's ideas as well.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:48 PM   #6
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

You're just full of ideas, aren't you!?! And this is a good one for the boys! Seriously though, that's a great idea. I think giving your car a car wash would be a cute idea - maybe it could give you a happiness boost. There needs to be a racing game, that would be popular if they could make it work.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #7
Proud To Be
Gifted

nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

Awesome you should send that to ganz
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #8
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by NewfieFan
You're just full of ideas, aren't you!?! And this is a good one for the boys! Seriously though, that's a great idea. I think giving your car a car wash would be a cute idea - maybe it could give you a happiness boost. There needs to be a racing game, that would be popular if they could make it work.
good point!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #9
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

No need to send it to Ganz. They come check out this little site from time to time, and I can tell you that they have been swamped with minor glitches lately so they are working overtime. Sadly they don't have the time they used to and there are so many people with so many great ideas... I am just honored to get recognition from you, my friends and peers.

Thank-you.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #10
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

I Think Its A Gr8 Idea I'm A Girl & It Sounds Like It Would Be Fun! Now This Is NOT My Idea But I Really Like This 1, Having A Flower Garden That U Can Harvest & Put It In A Vase In Your House Or Sell! Sarah
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Closed