Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Default Ganz donating to WI??

Cheers all! I had this idea and am not sure if it's already in process or not. Wouldn't it be nice for Ganz to donate to ?? This community is so wonderful and positive for members to surf, chat, discuss, feel open and free about. It was just a thought and wanted to bring it up. What are your thoughts and suggestions? Please feel free to rate and acknowledge!
32saoirse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 04:32 PM   #2

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz donating to WI??

i think ganz MIGHT donate but probably not but good thought! rep!
friendsforever9 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

I don't think ganz would like donating to WI, because all the other fan stes will want to be donated to. But, sinse like, half the members have 100+ webkinz, I think it would be nice! =)
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

i think they should justin and wendy work to hard the should get paid
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Yeah, I wish they would do that. I think if they did that then they would have to donate to the other sites that involve webkinz, just like bbkmadi123 said. I rated this thread a 4! Great thread! I hope they can do that. You should show this to Justin!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

That would be great, but I highly doubt they will.

Nice thread. REP!
pounder is offline Male
Old 04-27-2009, 07:14 PM   #7

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Thanks so much for the input fellow webbiez addicts! Yes, my thought was to have Ganz donate to WI to assist Justin and Wendy for the functioning of the site since it has do to with mostly webkinz related issues and thoughts. I remember reading an article/story by the admin. of WI letting us know of the insider insider subscriptions and how it's being done to remove the ads as well as to keep the site free for everyone. I was thinking that since this is such a wonderful community and supporter of webkinz based products, Ganz should partake in the support as well. Thanks again for your expressions!
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I think it would be nice, but I'm not sure if it was going to happen. If Ganz donated to WI, then every webkinz fan site/forum on the web would want donations.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

I think it's a great idea -- but you should send it to Ganz. Not much will happen just discussing it here, unless they read this site.
JacksMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder