Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #81
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz - do you remember me?

I agree! Let fish be able to wear clothes!
Fish are people too! xD
dogkat13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #82
ho Knew?
Webkinz :)

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

mhmm support.
cg7gg is offline Male
Old 02-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #83
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree!

There would have to be different types.
Seahorses would need clothing designed especially for them.
They're tail would have to be taken into account.
Pets like walrus and narwhal's should have some for them to.
They have a unique figure that would need special clothing.
We don't want glitchy pants!
Also, fish needs some to.

I really think Ganz needs to make these.
snow180 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #84
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I’m that single, head of household Orca taking 3 classes at the Academy while holding down 2 jobs each day. As a SENIOR with 3 classes at level 11 (yes completed), I even asked you how to further my Stadium experience for my children to see their mom on the list or the platform. I stop by the WShop each week and load up on groceries for my kinz kids and I even visit motor mouth PJ Collie (who has labeled me a fanatic) to clothe this family. I am providing for and teaching my kinz to the best of my ability. I have written you professionally and respectfully once ea month with pleads and suggestions in dressing ME. NOT my brood, ME. I have exhausted all my efforts in trying to stay clothed and have generously visited the donation box on numerous occasions. My kinz brood does not want any more DELUXE or ‘other’ hand me downs and my kinzville neighbors are no longer lined up looking for the handovers! What is an Orca Kinz to do?!

PLEASE could there just be separate FISH attire for ME and my relatives?! I see a little corner in PJ’s Shoppe that would be the perfect fit for the Fish Fashionistas! Maybe, for JUST ONE MONTH could you give a Deluxe gift that only a fish may wear so that the non fish pets could take a sympathetic stand in supporting a FISH WARDROBE?! [no disrespect to my four legged friends]
The adorable snowsuit found me scheduling another appointment with Dr. Quack to adjust my kinzmeds !

Thank you Ganz for listening! Please see the below for just a TINY sampling for your
review

Click the image to open in full size.
my goodness, what a rant. LOL my fish look great in the umbrella hat. of course that is with no shoes, no pants, etc. you are right, rant on...
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #85
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I do think there should be some clothing exclusively for underwater virtual Webkinz.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #86
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

reopening this thread is a very fishy thing to do
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #87
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Yes fish should be able the wear clothes! At least a belt! I totally support, fish webbies have the right too wear clothes too.
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #88
obipony316

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

The fish, manatee, seahorse, and snake webbies should all be able to wear clothes!
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #89

Dc 20 is sweet stuff
Dc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuff

We are sitting here laughing at how brilliantly you phrased this!
We def approve and support!
Dc 20 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #90
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Ideas...

ESTORE:
Flipper Flippers
Purple, green, and blue coverings so your aquatic pet can swim even faster than before!

Fountain Dress
Maybe you can be a fountain in disguise! A pavement-colored dress with water spraying out will make the perfect disguise if you want to sneak into that party.

Fish of the Sea Shorts
Special Webkinz have photographed fish of the deep and put the picture right on these shorts! Your aquatic pet will love these comfy shorts with photos of their friends on them, even if it seems a little weird.

KINZSTYLE OUTLET

Fishwear Tee
This tee says 'FISHWEAR' in red letters on this to show you support fish clothing!

Water Dress
We've captured water into this fabric and made a dress! This blue ever-changing fabric will imitate the sea and make you feel right at home, even when you're in your bubble.

Coral Reef Shorts
Coral reefs are ALL the rage! The pattern is printed out onto these shorts to give you a stunning undersea look. Fabulous!

I'll come up with more!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Closed

Tags
brilliant!, cheezeiful!, fish fashionistas, keldeo sliced here, like button, nah, wakey wakey ganz, why not a muumuu?