Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #11
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz - do you remember me?

por liza, nothing but a shirt for the poor glitter fish.... yes ganz. it.is.time!!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #12
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

whaddya mean snakes can't wear clothes??? look how awesome!!!! lol

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #13
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Symphonie
And to add insult to injury, they even use poor grammar and say "A Orca Whale cannot wear that" instead of "AN Orca Whale..." ....
I really am surprised with the growing number of underwater pets that they have yet to add any special clothing for them, especially since they even recently added a new room theme for them and have been selling more decor for underwater rooms on the estore for them as well. I hope this doesn't dissapoint my son too much (we purchased a whale for him for Christmas) as he likes to dress his pets as well.
Good luck with your pleas to Ganz!
i just noticed that they used improper grammar. "a orcha" that doesn't even sound right and they are still disrespecting webkinz from Atlantis!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ever try putting clothes on a snake
My daughter has a Phantom of the Opera Snake she calls Syd...he is wearing nothing but a Rockin' Pompadour and a smile
my snake is only wearing a hat cause it can't wear anything else. i tried it all
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANK YOU each for taking the time to share!!!!
I think this is cause for Ganz to offer [SPA] makeovers for all the non legged pets

The Orca (among other pets) doesn't even make "the list":
[url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/collectionscatalog/us_en/ClothingRestrictions/index.html]Webkinz
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

LOL! Awwwe! Your poor Orca!!!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #16
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

It also looks like ganz has a few grammer problems.... A orca whale????
crum98 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I agree. Why can't a fish wear a bathing suit, for goodness sake. And the snakes have to be content with just a hat or if lucky a jacket. I know these critters don't have feet, but let them have something nice to wear.
LOL! They should at least be able to wear bathing suits!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #18
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The snake and my little seahorse are funny though, any top you put on looks like a scarf/neckwrap cuz it has no arms! Nice scarf collection jagular!

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
LOL! They should at least be able to wear bathing suits!
My manatee wears a tank top....havent ever tried anything but hats on my Orca and blossom fish I guess. My Orca looks so cute in the umbrella hat from vacation island!

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-16-2009 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: mine
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
whaddya mean snakes can't wear clothes??? look how awesome!!!! lol

Click the image to open in full size.
They look like BIBS Jagular...they may as well not be wearing anything
Lobster anyone
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #20
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I loved your message, it was so cute but it meant something as well. It would be awesome to have something like you mentioned, great idea

Ohmigosh I read all o' you guys messages... oh, too funny!!!!!!!!!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed

Tags
brilliant!, cheezeiful!, fish fashionistas, keldeo sliced here, like button, nah, wakey wakey ganz, why not a muumuu?