Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Question Ganz - do you remember me?

I’m that single, head of household Orca taking 3 classes at the Academy while holding down 2 jobs each day. As a SENIOR with 3 classes at level 11 (yes completed), I even asked you how to further my Stadium experience for my children to see their mom on the list or the platform. I stop by the WShop each week and load up on groceries for my kinz kids and I even visit motor mouth PJ Collie (who has labeled me a fanatic) to clothe this family. I am providing for and teaching my kinz to the best of my ability. I have written you professionally and respectfully once ea month with pleads and suggestions in dressing ME. NOT my brood, ME. I have exhausted all my efforts in trying to stay clothed and have generously visited the donation box on numerous occasions. My kinz brood does not want any more DELUXE or ‘other’ hand me downs and my kinzville neighbors are no longer lined up looking for the handovers! What is an Orca Kinz to do?!

PLEASE could there just be separate FISH attire for ME and my relatives?! I see a little corner in PJ’s Shoppe that would be the perfect fit for the Fish Fashionistas! Maybe, for JUST ONE MONTH could you give a Deluxe gift that only a fish may wear so that the non fish pets could take a sympathetic stand in supporting a FISH WARDROBE?! [no disrespect to my four legged friends]
The adorable snowsuit found me scheduling another appointment with Dr. Quack to adjust my kinzmeds !

Thank you Ganz for your consideration of a request that spans several years!
This is quite disheartening
Please see the below for just a TINY sampling for your review
:

Click the image to open in full size.

Could 2014 be the year of the Fish Fashionista ????

NOT GOOD GANZ;
this was your perfect opportunity to include our fish friends:

U G G H

A special thank you to Bernie3 for making the fabulous modification to include the darling orca whale's feelings about not being able to wear the wig.

Last edited by cbjhockey; 04-23-2014 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: adding Bernie3's graphic for WI 50ish
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
556missy

556missy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz - do you remember me?

LOL. You have said it all. I also think it is sad that my fish have to go out with just a t-shirt on and can not wear most of the clothes that the other webbies are wearing.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

50ish...you DO have a way with words
I TOO am disturbed by Ganz lack of concern for our scantily clad Water Webbies. Or worse our...undressed, savage aquatic world Webbies. It is due time to see Civilization in the Atlantis of
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I AGREE!!! I need a fishie dress for bubbles (note the user name BUBBLESluver821) the manatee.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #5

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I totally agree!!

I got the little sea horse from the Estore and all she can wear is a Tshirt. Any hat looks funny and of corse no pants or shoes for her...

so sad!

I hope Ganz listens to you and puts out a line of "swim wear"
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

And to add insult to injury, they even use poor grammar and say "A Orca Whale cannot wear that" instead of "AN Orca Whale..." ....
I really am surprised with the growing number of underwater pets that they have yet to add any special clothing for them, especially since they even recently added a new room theme for them and have been selling more decor for underwater rooms on the estore for them as well. I hope this doesn't dissapoint my son too much (we purchased a whale for him for Christmas) as he likes to dress his pets as well.
Good luck with your pleas to Ganz!

Last edited by Symphonie; 12-16-2009 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: left out a word
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ever try putting clothes on a snake
My daughter has a Phantom of the Opera Snake she calls Syd...he is wearing nothing but a Rockin' Pompadour and a smile
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

LOL!! You are so right!! We need 'fin & flipper fashion'!!
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I agree. Why can't a fish wear a bathing suit, for goodness sake. And the snakes have to be content with just a hat or if lucky a jacket. I know these critters don't have feet, but let them have something nice to wear.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #10
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

You are so right! We do need more options for our loveable fish. Deluxe, E-store, rare and wshop wise. We do! Thanks for sharing this lovely statement for all to read!
cmb123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
brilliant!, cheezeiful!, fish fashionistas, keldeo sliced here, like button, nah, wakey wakey ganz, why not a muumuu?