Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #61
Derp. XD
Webkinz :)

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: GANZ- do the world some good and raise awareness with the Awareness Pup, and Line of Awareness Webkinz! PLEASE SUPPORT--

I support!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #62
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: GANZ- do the world some good and raise awareness with the Awareness Pup, and Line of Awareness Webkinz! PLEASE SUPPORT--

Thanks for supporting!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #63
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

This is a wonderful idea. My dad is a colon cancer survivor, my mom and father-in-law skin cancer survivors...I would buy these pets just thinking about them. I support completely, whether a single pet or as a line of pets. Super idea!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #64
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Thank you for supportinhg
Old 05-17-2011, 11:04 PM   #65
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I support for sure. I'd love to see ganz make pets in order to raise awareness
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #66
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

raising awareness is a cool idea but seeing as the dog has a mixture of ribbons, the food and item(s) are very pink.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 11:41 PM   #67
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Im sorry I have to disagree that itd be a good idea. Dont be mad! Ill explain!

I think your graphics and design for the pet is AWESOME! I hope you do artwork because you are really great!

The reason I don't think awareness ought to be pets is becuase remember there are some little kids here, and also people who may have these diseases or who lost people from them or have them and its not a political "thing". I have Lupus! it's horrible an I do hope People learn about it all but I think having a pet would make people feel bad. Pretend for instance someone likes the pet for some kind of cancer? And then they give it as a present to their 8 year old or whatever and then all of a sudden they have to learn or know about all this horrible stuff that kills people or puts them through a horrible illness, or which can seriously impact a loved ones life but they didnt know that! And maybe at age 10 or 14 even you dont have to know this stuff and thats GOOD. Webkinz should not be political statements or sad things. I could not stand seeing 300 pink puppys for breast cancer in the clubhouse because my aunt went through so so so much with it and she ended up passing on. So its a good thing to support people in these situations but I dont think webkinz shloud be the palce. It is to have fun and smile and not look at things like that. If ppl want to make a donation to their favorite cause then DO THAT you dont have to buy a pet to help!!!

proud owner of 218 webkinz!
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 01:58 AM   #68

creamsoda10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I support 100%
creamsoda10 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 05:37 AM   #69
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I support, and along with it, hope that it could include some kind of donation from sales to charities in retailer's countries to help the causes. There are so many causes out there, and Ganz could really help make a difference.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 05:59 AM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

veron has a spectacular aura about

I support this 100%, I don't want to sound impatience or anything but when the banner coming out, Ganz needs to add all of these animals, maybe not the grand prize one, but I support 100%
veron is offline Male
Closed

Tags
cg7gg loves this idea!, cg7gg supports!, jellydonut!, my h.e.a.r.t will go on, supporter here, tigerdove supports, you are beautiful!