Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cowsrule247 is on a distinguished road

Question GANZ.... ANYONETHERE???

Well, for a while...over 6 months, I have been waiting for the arcade to be fixed, and now they have, but where are my high scores? One of the only reasons I go on webkinz, is to collect stuff, and beat my high scores. but now, I cant look at my high scores any more. And whenI play games, they always freeze up. Its soo annoying. And, I love new games, but the Webkinz Rally... well, you dont earn a whole lot of money, its super annoing when your car slows down and goes like 2 miles and hour. And, you cant earn alot of money unless you go to the Kinzville Academy like every day to get lots of points. Who has that time?

So, I think ganz should make lots of new games that have nothing to do with the K.A.

Fix the high scores.

And, my parents arent really big fans of W.W., so I dont get to buy a whole lot of webkinz stuff. So, I dont get alot of kinzstyle clothes, I dont have many figures, or charms, and I dont have a lot of trading cards, or kinzclips, or stuff you have to buy. So, I dont get to participate in a lot of those special activities. And, so I think that GANZ should make more activities to do, but, they dont cost real money. A new vacation would be nice.

And then there are things that would be awesome to have in webkinz world, like..

Seeds that grow huge trees
Actual weather in the outdoor rooms
Rare clothes
And, bring back those trading card games!!!!!
New rare room themes
Slow down with the amount of new webkinz...

Well, thanks for reading, what do you think?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Default Re: GANZ.... ANYONETHERE???

yes i agree they need to make new stuff that is free. i never get to buy all that stuff either so that would be cool if they did. And YES i agree they need to slow down the amount of webkinz they make i have been having a hard time trying to get them. and for that new stuff great ideas.
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #3

Thank you so much!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There are 2 ways I have been able to find my high scores: go to "My Page" and edit one of the boxes for the games (unless you already have that game chosen) then you will be able to see the high score or go to the Kinzville Times newspaper and click on "Scores and Achievements" (it will show your high scores). I liked it better when they showed your high scores in the arcade. I miss that.

They have a link in the "Code Shop" for the trading card game, but that only takes you to the tournament arena. I never played the trading card game. I am sorry that it is not there for you anymore.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by cowsrule247
And, my parents arent really big fans of W.W., so I dont get to buy a whole lot of webkinz stuff. So, I dont get alot of kinzstyle clothes, I dont have many figures, or charms, and I dont have a lot of trading cards, or kinzclips, or stuff you have to buy. So, I dont get to participate in a lot of those special activities. And, so I think that GANZ should make more activities to do, but, they dont cost real money. A new vacation would be nice.

And then there are things that would be awesome to have in webkinz world, like..

Seeds that grow huge trees
Actual weather in the outdoor rooms
Rare clothes
And, bring back those trading card games!!!!!
New rare room themes
Slow down with the amount of new webkinz...

Well, thanks for reading, what do you think?
All of these are great ideas - though remember Ganz is only doing webkinz as a business - so if they aren't making money then they likely won't be investing in the programming to those kind of things.

I think a lot of people are like you (and me) who have stopped buying webkinz so they need to find other ways to pay for the site. The "deluxe" membership, estore, kinzclips etc etc are all ways to earn money to pay the programmers.

Hopefully as they get more money from the other stuff they will also be able to fix and upgrade the basic site.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I know a lot of people who have games that freeze up as well as the site programming making them out to be cheaters when they're just good at that game. After all, smoothie moves is just Zuma, Bamboo game is just Tetris and so on. The cross reference to anything that has to make you spend even more kc on the academy is that finishing cooking and hair classes just gets you an unlocked game that pays you lowball kc. So yes they should make games that are 'just' games, that have trophies {more than 1 because all the newer games that do have them limit them to 1 and they aren't tradeable or postable}, that don't lock up, and so on. They definitely need to work on getting a new vacation in, since they promised one ages ago {along with other things}, along with making the things that we can do already actually work. Now as far as paying and all, you bought at least 1 plush that they made a chunk of change off and so on along with some who have {just on ONE account} up to 300 plushes {plus a load of 'accessories'} so when it's averaged out the company has more than made enough to fix all the problems that the ww site has since they're wasting money on not buying new servers, not hiring programmers to fix the old servers, cramming useless {money making} sites such as estore and newz and even jr on to those same servers all the while making real money from virtual sales from those sites. They can afford to fix things as well as bring out new things -- if they want continued sales on their base products {the plushes, the real ones} while also bringing in new customers. It all boils down to the company IS making money, a lot of money, for very little output of any of the huge amounts of real money that all of us are paying their way just to access that one site {with a lot of that even to access charms or worse up to hundreds of figures to access thing like woodland or zumwhere} and they're greedy because they don't want to put any of it back in to what made them all that money in the first place unless there is a way to make someone buy yet more things *** lot of more things} to access the site they've already paid to access. As to anyone who claims the company doesn't have money, isn't making money and so on, that's all junk -- they sure haven't spent all the hundreds of thousands or even millions more likely that they 'made' so far from that site on that site so where did the money go?
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #7

piglover36 is on a distinguished road

thats like when the kinz chat plus wuz out for months.
piglover36 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
There are 2 ways I have been able to find my high scores: go to "My Page" and edit one of the boxes for the games (unless you already have that game chosen) then you will be able to see the high score or go to the Kinzville Times newspaper and click on "Scores and Achievements" (it will show your high scores). I liked it better when they showed your high scores in the arcade. I miss that.

They have a link in the "Code Shop" for the trading card game, but that only takes you to the tournament arena. I never played the trading card game. I am sorry that it is not there for you anymore.
Thanks! I will have to try it!!!

Thanks KeyLargo

Last edited by cowsrule247; 04-07-2009 at 10:48 AM..
Closed