Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Ganx PLEASE fix this!

Unlike all other areas in the Magical Forest, the Zumwhere section remains lit up even after we have completed the search for the day.

This is very irritating when you multiple accounts and are trying to check to see if you have completed all the activities .It's particularly irritating when the section remains lit on accounts that have not even activated this function. With multiple accounts, its easy to forget which one you are on and to have to open the forest just to see that it is not even operational, is driving me crazy.

We have to go into that forest (and loading these days is getting slower and slower!) just to see that we have already completed it or haven't even activated it yet.

Please, update this section to go dark when completed, and remain dark if it has not been activated.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganx PLEASE fix this!

it remains lit up because u can always go into to visit ur zumbuddies. I agree it's annoying wen ur trying to see wat u have already done for the day so maybe the solution is to add a countdown clock like on the others..
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by evlangelfire89
it remains lit up because u can always go into to visit ur zumbuddies. I agree it's annoying wen ur trying to see wat u have already done for the day so maybe the solution is to add a countdown clock like on the others..
Yes, but you can always view your collections of stars, charms etc. too. That doesn't leave the section lit.

Also, if you have NO zumbuddys, you can't visit them. This section is lit even if you have none, and cannot access the area.

I have five accounts and monitor four others for my daughter when she is at school. Of the nine accounts, only three of mine and two of hers have actually been activated by entering a zumbuddy.

When I'm rushing through the accounts, I can't tell which is which and have to load the section each time. It takes so long and we could save a lot of time if the section simply were not lit if not activated. Or darkened if the main activity (the search) has already been completed.

It's this way on all the other sections of the Magic Forest, so hopefully it will be an easy fix to complete.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have the same problem because I have 7 accounts and don't always have time to do this particular activity on all of them around the same time. I understand why it is lit up because some people have zums, but there could be some indicator of when the next time to search for zums is.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
jadavis1
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have the same problem because I have 7 accounts and don't always have time to do this particular activity on all of them around the same time. I understand why it is lit up because some people have zums, but there could be some indicator of when the next time to search for zums is.
I agree marnabear. An indicator, on the outside of the activity to show when you able to search again would be great!

I think everyone knows they can go play with their zum buddies any time. Just like you can check your collection of charms and keys and stars any time, even if the activity has darkened after completing the search.

But beyond that, for those accounts with no zum buddies, or even kinz clips to open the forest, there is no need for it to remain lit. For those of us with some, but not all accounts with zums, it is very frustrating to go there, load it up and see two locks.

I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for those with 10 or more accounts. Hopefully its an easy fix that can be applied soon.
Closed