Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
ROXIEY444222
Webkinz :)

ROXIEY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default game quitters

i think that people who quit before the game is over should be banned for webkinz for 3 hours and if they quit 3 games in a day they should be banned for a day. i hate quitters.:pgn:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
sisterbaby68
sisterbaby68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: game quitters

That is annoying, isn't it. However, I have been playing and get knocked off webkinz all of a sudden for no reason right in the middle of a game. That could be happening sometimes.

It really bugs me when they quit in the middle and then send me a friend request. GGRRR.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
ill eat your

Dragonlove is on a distinguished road

I agree that it is annoying when people quit! And I have even had someone quit on me then ask to be a 'friend'! Can you believe the nerve! Of coarse I replied no! Who wants to be friends with a quitter!
Old 03-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
1mellybelly

1LILSWEETPEA is on a distinguished road

I absolutely agree with you. I hate when they see that you are winning and they get mad so they quit. Then they always want you to add them to your friend list. Who wants to be friends with someone that will quit on you. I think that if you do quit too many times you should be banned from playing for a while.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes my computer shuts the internet feed down in the middle of a game. I assume other people have similar problems. I can't understand them wanting you to be a friend, though...do they ask right after they've quit? I didn't even know you could do that!
Old 03-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

sp3131 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont like quitters to but what if they have to leave or somthing then its not really fair for them to get band
Old 03-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #7
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I don't like quitters.. But I can admit that I have had my computer go down during a game or two..

I wish they would just finish it out.. If they are really quiting I don't get money and they don't next time they might win...
Old 03-10-2008, 01:00 PM   #8
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

It drives me crazy when just as YOU are about to win a game, THEY quit, so you don't get as much Kinz cash. like in Cash Cow and Atomicalicious. GRRR! That drives me nuts! Click the image to open in full size.
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 03-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #9
WATERMELON

It is REALLY sad when they are losing badly and they just quit.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #10
flippingoodgymnast

gymnast4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that would be awsome unless you computer wont load the game or logs you off....because then it is not fair. It really annoys me when people quit because they are losing the game and then ask to become friends!
gymnast4ever
:rbt::rdr::pig::pig::pgn::gor::chi::bas:

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MORGAN K. WISE
12/27/1995-3/2/2008
Closed