Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jilliywilliy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Future Webkinz ideas

I was thinking today and realized that webkinz world can have so many new things coming in the future year! Maybe everyone could pitch in and make suggestions to webkinz world about the following ideas!

* Instead of useing the same old shampoo for your webkinz, why not buy a nice flavor of shampoo,soap or bubble bath?

*Have a webkinz hair salon so all webkinz can have a nice "do"!

* Maybe when webkinz talk, you could actually hear what they would like to say.

* Webkinz could wear heelys, or rollerskates!

* Webkinz could show there feelings by there face expressions

I hope you liked my ideas!

If you liked any of my ideas please rate them out of 10, I would like to see what other people think!

Proud owner of 21 webkinz!

I will keep you posted on my new ideas!
-Jilliywilliy
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
karamoo
Gifted

karamoo has a spectacular aura aboutkaramoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Future Webkinz ideas

Cool ideas! I like the scented shampoo! I think roller skates would be awesome too, or ice skates, since my webkinz house has an ice rink. I love all your ideas. I dont really have any unique ones, just some future animals i would like to see!
karamoo is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #3
1r57
Gifted

1r57 is on a distinguished road

Love the Ideas! But I think they should be more descriptive, so I'm giving you an 8 (and thanks pointz!).
Old 12-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #4

CinnimonFerret is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd love to see the rollerskates. I made my Yorkie, Chantilly, an aspiring waitress with her own 50s Diner in the house, and if I recall correctly, waitresses on rollerskates were all the rage then! ^_^

Y'know, personally, I'd like to see clothing items that are more...Animal-ish. Like collars. I'd love to put a spiked collar on my black cat, Jinx! Or even saddles for that Ol' Western feel for horsies!

Maybe tropical themed outfits... grass skirts, flower leis, shark-tooth necklaces, maybe even a flower circlet!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:28 PM   #5

chigrl7 is an unknown quantity at this point

those are great ideas!:chi::husky::rac::gr::seal::cs::ccat::pgn:
Old 12-03-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
vball4life38
Gifted

vball4life38 is on a distinguished road

They do show their feelings w/ facial expressions
Old 12-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #7
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love your rollar skates idea! I think they should have like collars and leashes, and there could be a park we can walk our pets in.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #8
webkinz468 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love the cented shampoo idea,and the other pets should automatily say "u smell nice", after you've just taken a bath,and walk by them.I also think they should have an owl webkinz,and mayb even a city with streets and stores and parks and beaches and play grounds.

proud owner of 23 webkinz!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:19 PM   #9
bsbxo

i think webkinz shold come out with a giraffe i think that would be really cute. i also think they should come out with a safari room theme for the lions and stuff. i also think that they should make a game thats like a power ball where you could buy tickets and at the end of the week they announce the winning numbers! that would be fun!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:14 PM   #10
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

1. 10
2. 6
3. 2
4. 10
5. 10
great ideas!
Closed