Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default ...:The Future Food of the wShop:... Ganz needs to add more food! What do you do if your pet is craving a Kumquat? You come support by clicking here! Post your genious ideas also!

.~The Future Foods of the wShop~.

Is your pet craving a kumquat?

Does your pet just want to curl up in a cozy hidey-hole and devour some of Grandma's chicken noodle soup??

Guess where you're at...

...The place to be!

Got good suggestions for a cool new wShop food? Post your ideas (and maybe a pic or two) and your idea will be posted here!

*vansquez will help me out with this thread. she is keeping the list of suggestions *

Last edited by Baby_G; 06-21-2010 at 04:57 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: ...:The Future Food of the wShop:... Ganz needs to add more food! What do you do if your pet is craving a Kumquat? You come support by clicking here! Post your genious ideas also!

What about:
Starfruit
Apple Pie
Tomato Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Oatmeal Cookies
Hard Boiled Eggs
Brownies
Club Soda
*Tootsie Pop!*
Maple Syrup
Nectarines
*Blackberries!*
Popcorn shrimp
Cotton Candy
German Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Vanilla Cake
Lemon Cake
*Mozzarella Cheese Sticks!*

Plain Meatballs
Cough Drops
Grape Juice
Gummy Bears

BBQ Chips
BBQ Chicken
BBQ Italian Sausage!!!!!

Actual Entire Cake
PB&J Sandwich
Health Bar

Resees Peanut Butter cup
Snickers
Three Musketeers
Crunch Bar
Tootsie Rolls

That is only a couple suggestions!

Last edited by vansquez; 06-11-2010 at 12:06 PM..
Old 06-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: ...:The Future Food of the wShop:... Ganz needs to add more food! What do you do if your pet is craving a Kumquat? You come support by clicking here! Post your genious ideas also!

Those are really cool ideas! I'll add them
Old 06-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've got a few!

Plain Meatballs
Cough Drops
Grape Juice
Gummy Bears

More to come! I love this idea!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Good ideas! I will add them to my list below Baby_G's!

Yours have been added to my list, they are the ones in purple!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

I like the Mozzarella Cheese Sticks!

Ooh, what about something BBQed for once?

BBQ Chips
BBQ Chicken
BBQ Italian Sausage!!!!!

Hehe, my dad always BBQs. I love eating Italian Sausage!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:54 PM   #7
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Yeah! Maybe for like the BBQ chips, you could have like a Microwave that combines just a few items, like for BBQ chips, you could have Potato Chips and BBQ Sauce! I love this idea. Ganz should make more cool foods like this!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #8

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Now while all your ideas sounds wonderful i just want to point out that by adding only one new food to w shop will make solving a recipe make solving a recipe a a hundred times harder
i maybe wrong but if you have 10 foods you heve10X9X8 possible combination
a hundred is 100x99x98
I do not solve recipes but i know some people do
what if instead of w shop make more recipe food the more recipes the better chance of solving one
Again that is just a thought i do not buy W food as i always get it from the activities
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #9
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

HOw 'bout somethin' like :.....

A PB&J sandwhich...
An actual CAKE instead of just a peice
A health bar....
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

LOL i love Kumquats... Tiny little baby oranges... lol
How about .....
Spaghetti Tacos!!!!! ( Thanks iCarly!)
Burritos!
Fried Chicken
Cucumbers
Zuchini
Bell Peppers
Spinach
croutons
Twinkies!!!
Ribs