Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
gabbygirdy is on a distinguished road

Default fun holiday idea

not sure if this is the place to make this suggestion, but perhaps somebody in charge at Webkinz will see it. I loved the clubhouse ghost trick or treating, once all the bugs were sorted out.
my idea.....why don't we have an event like that for all the major holidays? at Thanksgiving, it would be a turkey handing out 12 goodies, and then a boss goodie. at Christmas, it would be Santa handing out 12 presents. at Valentine's it would be Cupid handing out 12 heart candies. at Easter it would be the easter bunny passing out easter goodies. and at america's 4th of july, uncle sam gets into the act. like the ghost trick or treating, you'd get a total of 12 goodies and one main goodie. I suggest that the giver of the goodies pop in every 15 minutes, regardless of when you log on, so that the munchkins can just log on at say 15 past the hour, catch their goodie, then have to wait like an hour or two to do it again. it was kinda confusing this time around trying to figure out the schedule and what zones to be in and all. make it simpler for the munchkins, every 15 minutes regardless of color or zone, the special person would pop in and hand out a goodie. come back in an hour or 2 to get another.
like I said, the ghost trick or treating was the best idea webkinz has had, once the bugs were worked out. it was so much fun hanging out at the clubhouse and seeing all the different webkins and their costumes. and while we were there we got to interact.
just a wild idea
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: fun holiday idea

I would love this! Rep point for you. I enjoyed trick-or-treating, hopefully they'll do this for major holidays, too.
badena2 is offline Female

tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε