Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: full out webkinz store

Thats not a bad idea...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 01:34 AM   #12
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

that would be awesome...they would never run out of things
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 01:40 AM   #13
nancy2222
Webkinz :)

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know right but i would like to get a hold of ganz or else next summer when i go to new york i will personaly go there and tell them about the idea my self so if any 1 who has a # 2 ganz please post a # 2 ganz please so i can mention it 2 them ad 4 every 1 who would like to have this store go into effect call any of the #'s posted maby the more calls they gt the more they will put them in cities u know
nikki0001 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
emma_421 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just wish there was a store that carried a full line
emma_421 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #15
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

In the current economic climate, Ganz is unlikely to open more of its own stores. What might help, however, is that they start anticipating consumer demand better and have an website outlet in the US as well as Canada.

In my town (a small town in the upper Midwest in the US), the stores tried to order Christmas decorations, but Ganz cancelled their orders because they hadn't produced enough of them. The on-line prices were quite high; I was just lucky that my sister sent me some ornaments that were being sold on the East Coast.

That Ganz is selling virtual charms in the E-Store is probably a move in this direction. I don't particularly want the actual charm, but I may be in a minority. Also, I would hate to see Ganz move to all virtual pets/figurines/etc., unless they continue to be considerably cheaper.

:ccat: and a floral fox
SallyAnne is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

I think it's a great idea. I buy all my Webkinz and other Webkinz stuff online. I don't even bother going to stores around here. I have well over 120 Webkinz and I think only 20 are store bought, the rest re online bought. And all of my Webkinz assesories are online bought. The only reason I have store bought is because they were either gifts or I bought them at the gift shop while I was in the hospital. So a Ganz online store were you can buy all Webkinz and only Webkinz (including rare virtual items) straight from them would be awsome.

I bet by the end of the year there will be an online store just like what we are talking about. Think about it....... How many things have they come up with that we talked about first??? I remember making a poll about what animal people want next as Webkinz and all but 1 or 2 have been made.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:17 AM   #17
nancy2222

well i personaly have suggested many webkinz that have beenmade such as the squrrel but im surprized they made that and the brown cow sooooooooooooo rare

and sally anne ganz is a million dollar empire why would they not buld 1 at least an online one that sells trade ing cards and not just pixles cuz im a fan of all things webkinz including the real stuffed animals and if ur ok playing w/ just pixles thats fine but the rest of us who like charms would like to have both like this 1 time for example my mom and i went to khols looking for christmas gifts and guess wat i found on a big box a webkinz bat so i gave it 2 costomer service later in the car on the way home my mom asked me why i didnt just keep it well 1 thats like stealing pluse a webkinz without a tag isnt as fun as a stuffed animal w/ 1 so thats y i think the e store is a total and complete waste of money soo that is why they should make at least an online one that dosnt sell pixles and sells items w/ codes
Old 01-04-2009, 02:21 AM   #18

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

The idea is great!!! However even the biggest most devoted Webkinz store would certainly run out of something at some point!!! Thats what E-bay is for (LOL)... But seriously it would be awesome!!!
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 03:22 AM   #19
nancy2222

well the webkinz stores cuently could stay becuz ganz (i dont think) can put up that many stores you know.becuz i love trading cards and webkinz soooooooooooooooooooo much it would be nice to be able to buy something you want without any trouble. thats all plus i always lose on ebay
Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #20

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

I would want one in Cleveland. That way i could go there whenever I visit my grandma.
Chupi =D is offline Female
Closed