Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
nancy2222
Webkinz :)

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking full out webkinz store

i think ganz should come up w/ a store that only sells webkinz. it could sell webkinz furniture, cloths, mouse pads and all that other good stuff. pluse they could sell 36 packs of tradeing cars right there in the store so ppl wont lose and be upset when they lose on ebay.
nikki0001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: full out webkinz store

they should SO have store like that!
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thats not a bad idea...but there might not be a ton....but us webkinz fanatics would have a great store to shop at, and they could put retired pets there, and maybe even auction of valuable items(like lavas), and stuff like that

it is a good idea.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
nancy2222

well ya like only in big cities like all of the capitals of the united states so every one can get a chance to get something from it. i mean cuz its only 50 stores plus about maby 6 or 7 in canada.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
MadTVstewart

That would be a cute idea, (but may make Hallmark a little mad )haha.
Rep for you!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
nancy2222

thanx pluse hallmark has the ty beanie babies so y do they need 2 types of plush?
Old 01-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #7
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

This is a wonderful idea! It would be a great help so as we don't have to go hunting to find them at different stores (at least for me anyway)
Nissa is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #8

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

They should have some in major cities too like LA and San Fran and San Diego and New York City blah blah blah
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #9
nancy2222

i know wat u mean i was looking for the chocolate lab i finally found a store that had 1 and literaly 1 so i got the last 1 at that store the only catch was that i couldnt play w/ it until christmas though

---------- nikki0001 added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

ya i know that like in all 50 us capitals and cannadian capitals too so they can have a chance too buy something from the store too just being fair too them too

Last edited by nikki0001; 01-02-2009 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #10
nancy2222

who else likes this idea please post
Closed