Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Hiddeninheatherwood
Webkinz :)

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

Default Fruit trees...

Here it is, my 500th post and after a day or so of debating I have decided to use it to make my suggestion to ganz. I would love to see fruit trees or bushes added to the gardening line up. Instead of raking and digging we could trim and prune the trees and bushes for maintainence. Instead of working for a week to have one harvest; we could work for 10-14 days for that many days of harvesting; just like real trees and bushes.

I would also love to see some new fruits and vegetables. Maybe they could add zucchini and a zucchini bread recipe (chocolate, eggs, zucchini in the sandwich maker). Another one to add would be raspberry vines.. kind of like the giant beans. Tomatoes need structure to grow big, so I don't see why the raspberries in WW could go without.

My final wish is for a red panda, but that should be obvious from my screen name.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
I never finish anyth

ThanuX is a jewel in the roughThanuX is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Fruit trees...

They probably wont happen, because of the fact that they don't read these posts.
ThanuX is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I really like your suggestions. They are well thought out and great ideas. It would be nice to have some new plants to harvest. I think you should send your suggestions to Ganz.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Awesome ideas! I would love to see a red panda, also!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

That is a great idea.
I would really like to see some
fruit trees in WW.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

great ideas, i would suggest them to ganz
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

hi
i think that is a great idea, but i saw another post like this alreayd before

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Hey, congratz on your 500th post!!!!!!

For awhile I've also thought it would be nice to have the fruit trees (apple, orange, and pear), so I could grow them and wouldn't have to buy them. Then again, I already have 14 gardens, so do I really want to tend to more plants?!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

congrats on ur posts and that is a great idea that u and seval othes have had but a great idea non the less
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

congrats on your 500th post. I would love to see fruit trees.. apple, orange, maybe a blueberry bush. It would be fun to see them grow and then to harvest.
freebee diva is offline Female
Closed