Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Friend Request Updates Needed!

Alright.
I think Webkinz needs to update the way friend requests work.

For one, you should be able to send someone a friend request, even if they already have one unanswered. Sometimes, if I'm on for a long period of time, I may have gotten a friend request without even knowing it (since you can't see your requests until you log back in), and then someone else may not be able to add me.
While we're talking about not being able to see requests until you log back in, I think that should be changed too. I think that when you log on, there should be a list of friends or get a Kinzpost letter saying "So-and-so would like to be friends", and then accept it that way. That way, you can receive more than one friend request at a time and it's easier to know that you got one, or to accept it.
Like when someone says "Hey, I sent you a friend request on Webkinz", you have to go, log back out, log back in to accept the request. Then if you want to send them a gift (or you're part of the GE), then you have to log back out and back in for them to officially be added to your friend's list.
Then you can send them their gift, but then in order to see your gift, you once again have to log out and back in.
It just seems like a lot of 'Loggin out, and back in, logging out and back in'.
So do you think it'd be easier when you got a present, it just showed up, without you having to log out or back in?
Same thing with friend requests?
Either you could get a Kinzpost letter, or it could show up when you go to the Newspaper, or you could just have a little box that popped up anytime (In my room, in the clubhouse, etc.).
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
got jesus?
Webkinz :)

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default Re: Friend Request Updates Needed!

I agree I don't like to log out and back in over and over.. especially for parties.. It's a lot of work!
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Friend Request Updates Needed!

View Post Originally Posted by jesusismysavior
I agree I don't like to log out and back in over and over.. especially for parties.. It's a lot of work!
Thanks for the support.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed