Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: A fridge for collectors is what we need.

YES YES YES!!! Oh please please pretty please!?!!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #12
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I support this idea!!!

I was hoping this fridge would do just that - store our entire jelly coin collection, not just one of each!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #13
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

This is a great idea!!!!!
And like Pitenana said do it with the wardrobes too!!
I hope they do this
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #14
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

YES! YES! YES!

Another few examples:
Them Blue Berries we caught for the Smurf promo. (Over 100! )
Lorax Floating Marshmallows (Quickly stocked up to 42)
Hop promo. Floating Eggs
Hop promo. Floating Chicks
Candy Gravity/Hyper/Chocolate Bats (Ever since the Wacky promo, I have a few)

Im such a hoarder! I have nearly 1,000 food items! I have plenty of fridges, also, but it cost a lot of kc for them! (I mean, c'mon! 500kc to store 8 food items?!)
This would be perfect!
That would also help clean out my ever-growing dock!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #15
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
YES! YES! YES!

Another few examples:
Them Blue Berries we caught for the Smurf promo. (Over 100! )
Lorax Floating Marshmallows (Quickly stocked up to 42)
Hop promo. Floating Eggs
Hop promo. Floating Chicks
Candy Gravity/Hyper/Chocolate Bats (Ever since the Wacky promo, I have a few)

Im such a hoarder! I have nearly 1,000 food items! I have plenty of fridges, also, but it cost a lot of kc for them! (I mean, c'mon! 500kc to store 8 food items?!)
This would be perfect!
That would also help clean out my ever-growing dock!
Exactly! There are many many examples of things that NEED to be stored stacked in a fridge. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

This sounds like a great idea! I used to collect food, but it was too expensive having to constantly buy more fridges and then more rooms to hold the fridges. This would really simplify things!
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #17
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Nope not a collectable fridge with cool designs, although I like those too We need a fridge designed for collectors! Instead of holding a specific amount, it could be more like our dock but only 6-8 slots. The important thing is that like our dock...same items will stack. This would be an extreme help to those that collect food items.

Let's take the jelly coins for example. I have a complete set as well as a couple doubles of most color coins. And now that I am about to start this years event I will get more. I could eat some but with the challenges (that I love doing), my pets are never hungry. So I would like to save them. I can keep them in my dock but like most people my dock fills up fast and before long I am over 2000 items. I could put them in fridges but I would need at least 1 fridge for each set.

Another example is birthday cakes...oh boy... so many cakes. I can't sell them (that is a whole other idea right there Ganz..please let us sell them again) and like the above example, I can't eat them.
So there they sit in my dock in stacks of 10+ in some cases. I don"t want to think of how many fridges it would take to store them all.

But with a special fridge with 6 slots I could store 6 different types of cakes. And each of those would stack with all the extras. As long as it was the same type.

OMG how did no one ever think of that before?! AMAZING IDEA! DEFINITELY SUPPORT!
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

BTW I think that they should change it so that ALL current fridges will stack
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #19
Call me Jennie!

PAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to behold

I Support!! LOVE the idea!!
PAM134AndGoober is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, nyanyanya, y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e