Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 06:35 PM   #11
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Free Roam!

hm,no offense but I do not think I like that idea.It is sometimes very hard on my computer when there are to many animated items in a room and if all my pets were moving at once it would be bad for alot of other people who have slow computers too,also I don't like the idea of my 'kinz wandering off when I am not looking,I try to play with all 3 an equal amount of time and I usually leave them in their own rooms when i am not playing with them so I will always know where they are.
Mud is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #12
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Sounds kind of complicated.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:00 PM   #13
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

bumo
!
Old 09-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #14
Geekdude
Gift Guru

B U MP !!!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #15
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'd really like to see what that would look like. Sounds cool!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 10:35 AM   #16
steve1776
Gifted

steve1776 is an unknown quantity at this point

They wouldn't roam unless you checked the option. This is one of the strong points of this suggestion.

To safeguard the location of each pet, the system would just have to remember where it was before it was allowed to Free Roam. Then, when you logged out, the system would put them back where they started.

As to slow systems, this would be an option. If your computer is slow, only allow one pet to free roam. Or none.

Sweet idea!
Old 09-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #17
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

That sounds great! Everyone should suggest "free roam" If you typed what you typed here on WW they would totally make "free roam"
Old 09-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #18
Geekdude
Gift Guru

bumping up my thread!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #19
Geekdude
Gift Guru

b--------------------------u-----------------------m-------------------p
Old 10-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

alison is an unknown quantity at this point

I think thats a good idea! It would be kind of funny to see that lol

And also it is also good how you said it could be optional, so I think this is a great idea
Closed