Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #51
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

Looks like the weekend "twitter party" will have a chance for people to win some moon bears... so either we have to pay $75 or we have to join yet another website for a chance to win it? Come on Ganz...
cocoharry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #52
PYT
Webkinz :)

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
Looks like the weekend "twitter party" will have a chance for people to win some moon bears... so either we have to pay $75 or we have to join yet another website for a chance to win it? Come on Ganz...
So true. I've gone to every twitter party and haven't won SQUAT.
steffeefacee is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #53
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #54
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't think the moon bear should EVER be held for ransom.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-11-2011, 04:05 PM   #55
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Even though I don't love to buy estore pets, I totally support this idea!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #56
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I support! $75 is such a rip off Ganz!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #57
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support!
It's a total rip-off to me......
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #58

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

I do support, but I don't favor eStore in general. But the Moon Bear is so cute! I wish there was a plush!
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #59
disaia9 is on a distinguished road

its not a bad deal, you pay $75 yo get the bear and get to use the points.
disaia9 is offline Male
Old 08-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #60
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Isabelle123
GANZ, when is a price tag too big? NOW! The mystic moon bear is a pet that everybody wants, but no one can afford! Gather here, fellow WI members, and together we can free the moon bear! We need lots of you though, and all you have to say is "I support!" If you like, you can post avatars and signatures for supporter use!! Together, we CAN free the mystic moon bear!

Click the image to open in full size.
*credit to lilkinzmom7 for this wonderful poem! Good job!

Sarahgotchi is soooo right! The people who want the moon bear are many, but right now those who can afford it are few!
I agree. I have purchased much money worth of points from Ganz but I do not like feeling as though I am forced to buy "more points" just to adopt a pet...offer it as a pet for the usual 12,500 points and I will get it.....basically that is what it amounts to 75 dollars for a virtual pet...lets get realistic...seems to have started with the camo rhino, then it became available anyway later on as an adoptable estore pet.
urf1120 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
coolbigsisgotfirsttag!, free the bear ganz!, wi!